Explanation

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

C O N T I N U A T I O N

 

“Yah Park Jiyeon, why are you so home late?!” there stood my lovely boyfriend, with his arms on his waists. I looked at Suzy, was opened wide and so were her eyes. Oh no, she’s certainly going to be mad at me.

 

“You, what are you doing here?” she pointed at Myungsoo, who was also shocked by the appearance of his fiancée.

“I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing in my house?” I mentally face palmed myself. Kim Myungsoo, why did you say that? And this is not your house!

“Wait, you live here? And you guys are – married?!” she pointed at the both of us. She looks like she’s going to burst soon.

“No!” I tried to calm her. “Listen Suzy, why don’t you go inside and I’ll explain it to you.”

“You better.” She flashed an arrogant face and stepped inside, bumping Myungsoo on her way in.

 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

 

 

K I M  M Y U N G S O O ‘ S  P O V

 

“Mind telling me what’s going on here? Why is she here?” I asked Jiyeon.

“Listen to me, you’re going to pretend that you own this house and I am your maid alright?” she explained.

I scrunched my forehead. “What, are you crazy? Why would we pretend? Let’s just tell her the truth right now!” I suggested and was about to go inside to tell Suzy but Jiyeon stopped me. “No, don’t tell her. Look, Suzy’s a nice girl, true she can be annoying sometime but once you really get to know her, she’s actually nice. Now, play along and no one gets hurt.”

“Fine.” I gave in.

 

We walked inside the living room and sat down. Suzy was glaring at us like she wants to eat us but that’s not the important thing right now. *sigh* why does she have to be here?

 

“Are you guys ready to speak up or you’re just waiting for a miracle to happen?” Suzy commented. Ugh, why is she being such a ‘dog’ all of a sudden? (If you know what I mean)

Jiyeon exhaled deeply and spoke, “Listen Suzy, there’s nothing going on between me and Myungsoo-shii. I’m just his – his maid.”

Suzy looked at me for confirmation. I was still staring at Jiyeon who nudged me to speak. “Oh yeah, it’s true. She wanted more money so she asked me if she could be my maid.”

 

Suzy was buying it, little by little. But from what I could see on her face, she still has some suspicions.

 

“Unnie, then why did you come here when I told you, that we should go to your house?” Jiyeon froze. I knew she was out of words but I won’t let this ‘dog’ ruin our relationship.

“Uhm that’s because, she lives here – kind of. This is actually just an extra house for me. I don’t come here that often so Jiyeon lives here to take care of it.” I explained. “Right, Jiyeon?”

She nodded and laughed nervously. “Yeah, that’s what I do.”

“Then what are you doing here oppa?” Ugh, she just won’t give up.

I sighed. “I was just checking if things are alright here. Seriously, you’re asking me this kind of question? Are you dumb or something?”

 

Jiyeon hit my side secretly which made me whine softly, I glared at her but then she just smiled innocently. I looked back at Suzy.

 

“Fine, I believe it.” she said. “Since oppa is here, why don’t you hang out with me? Let’s go have a picnic.”

“Yeah, go on Myungsoo-shii, you don’t want your fiancée to wait.” Jiyeon smiled.

I scratched the back of my head. “Uh, it’s getting late and I’m pretty sure you’re tired. Just go home.”

“Then let’s call it an evening picnic. I’m not tired at all! Please go with me.” she pleaded.

I looked at Jiyeon; she mouthed ‘just go with her’.

“Ugh fine, let’s go.”

 

I grabbed my coat and car keys while Suzy rushed outside. I went outside and mouthed to Jiyeon, 'I’ll be home soon, don’t worry. I love you!'

 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

 

 

A U T H O R ‘ S  N O T E

 

My fingers are aching so badly! I super duper hate my school. How can there be so many immoral women/girls? (If you don’t know what I just said, search it. I can’t put swear words cause AFF will certainly rate it as [M] or something) Philippines was so much better.

Anyways, I hope you guys like this long (?) chapter I made for you guys! Don’t forget to COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE. I’m one step in to getting 100 subscribers, I love all of you!

 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

 

G I F S 

 

tumblr_m9vewkqDca1qdbgylo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_m9vg741oec1r7q77do1_250.giftumblr_m9vg741oec1r7q77do2_250.gif

tumblr_m9vw5eQsZ51racomho1_500.gif

 

credits to Tumblr

 

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

 

T Y P O

 

tumblr_m9vss70laB1qfdbn8o1_500.gif