Date + An Unexpected View

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov

 

Since Myungsoo and i haven’t had a date before, he decided to treat me dinner, a proper date. He was at work while I was at here at home, preparing. He told me to have a day off since he doesn’t want me to doze off on our date. Hmp, what about him then? He’ll surely doze off any minute. Anyways, I asked Hyomin unnie if she could come and help me dress up. I told her everything about me and Myungsoo and she gratefully agreed.

 

“Jiyeon-ah, I’m really sorry I couldn’t catch up with you! Good thing you called me today. Now, let’s get you ready.” Hyomin unnie said.

I chuckled. “Its okay unnie, I didn’t want to bother since you and Woohyun oppa are dating.”

“I know right! I’m so lucky to have him. And you too Jiyeon, you’re so lucky to have Myungsoo.” She cheered. “But wait, I heard he’s getting married. OMO, are you guys getting married without telling me?!”

“It’s not like that unnie. It’s just – uhm – he’s not getting married with me but – to another girl.” I explained.

“What?!” she shouted. “Are you kidding me? I thought you guys were in a relationship? You’re even going out tonight!" Before she could shout some more, I stopped her. “Unnie, would you please calm down and let me explain?”

She shut . “Good.”

 

I told her everything and luckily, she understood it. She even felt sorry for me because I have to go through this pain. *sigh* she right, I am pitiful. I have to see my boyfriend with his fiancée together and I can’t even do anything about it.

After talking about it, Hyomin unnie started doing my make-up and hair. After doing those, she picked out my dress. It was perfect. Hyomin unnie is really good with these things.

When everything was settled, she went home since she had to meet Woohyun oppa. Oh, I forgot to tell you, unnie and oppa have been dating months ago and they’re engaged! Fast right? I’m so happy for them. Hyomin unnie met Woohyun oppa at Myungsoo’s company, from what I heard.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. It must be Myungsoo! I rushed to the door, fixed myself and then opened it. There stood my handsome boyfriend, looking good with his suit and his hair. he was bringing flowers too.

 

“You look beautiful tonight, shall we?” he said as he raised his arm (?)

I smiled and hold on to it. “We shall.”

 

He led me to his car and we drove off to a fancy restaurant. We ate, talked and enjoyed our time together. Nothing’s going to stop our relationship!


Bae Suzy’s Pov

 

My friends and I were having an early bachelorette party since, after all, I’m getting married in a few days. We went to a restaurant and we talked to each other but then one of them noticed something

 

“Hey Suzy, isn’t that your fiancée? What’s he doing here with that girl?” IU asked.

I widened my eyes in shock and slowly turned my back. She was right! It was Myungsoo and – Jiyeon unnie?!


  • Author's Note

​             Cliffhanger yet short. I’m sorry, please don’t kill me! I’m sorry for not updating too. School’s killing me! Thanks to my subs!! I’ve reached 101 <3 I love you guys so much!

  • Comment Replies

​             @ miss_lollipop – I’m going to add them! But they’re not going to appear that often, I’m sorry. But maybe in the future, they will appear often :))

             @ InfiAra – I’m sorry but I can’t do that cause I kind of hate Suzy so I don’t want her to end up with my boy, haha. But I promise you, she won’t be                          disturbing Myungyeon soon! (Thos Suzy biased are totally going to hate me for what I said)