Bae Suzy, My New Best Friend

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ Park Jiyeon’s Pov }

 

I went to work and found a whole stack of paper works on my desk. Gee, thanks a lot! I sorted out all of the papers and put them in Myungsoo’s office. On my way out, a familiar looking girl stood right in front of me. Omo, its Myungsoo’s fiancée, what’s she doing here?

 

“Is Myungsoo in there?” she asked.

I shook my head. “He’s at the meeting.”

“Oh.” She pouted. “I guess I’ll just have to come back some other time. Can you at least tell him that I came by?”

“Sure Ms. Bae.” I replied.

 

Why is she always clinging around Myungsoo so much? I understand the she’s his fiancée but Myungsoo has work to do. Yes, I admit it, I’m jealous. It’s normal for a girl to get jealous. I mean, who doesn’t?

She walked away slowly, taking little steps to the exit. Then suddenly, she stopped and turned around.

 

“Unnie, wanna hang out with me instead?” she suggested.

I looked at her, shocked. “Neh?”


{ Bae Suzy’s Pov }

 

I decided to hang out with this girl from Myungsoo’s company since I was so bored. Since Myungsoo isn’t here, I’ll hang out with this unnie instead. She didn’t say any words when I dragged her out of the building to a near coffee shop. Just to make it clear, I got the permission from this Ms. Choi or something since I was her boss’ fiancée.

Unnie and I ordered our coffees and started our conversation.

 

“Unnie, what’s your name?” I asked her.

“Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon.” She replied.

“Nice name.” she complimented. “My name’s Suzy.”

“How old are you?” I kept asking.

“22, you?” she said.

“20.” I replied. “I was right; you’re an unnie to me.”

She flashed a smile and drank a sip from her coffee.


{ Park Jiyeon’s Pov }

 

Suzy, can I call her like that? Anyways, Suzy and I learned things about each other. I think I just made a new friend. Despite her annoying side, she’s really kind. Ugh, why does she have to be like this? *sigh* Park Jiyeon, what are you doing? This girl is your boyfriend’s fiancée and yet you made her your friend? How dumb can I possibly be?

We continued hanging out, like going to malls and stuffs. And when it was about time to give up, she decided to walk me home since she didn’t have anything else to do. I refused. How could I say yes when Myungsoo, her fiancée aka my boyfriend is living with me? And I think ‘looks at watch’ he’s definitely home by now.

 

“Unnie, why? Don’t you want me to see your house?” she whined.

“It’s not like that. It’s just uhm, uh, it’s getting late! Yeah, it’s getting late and you don’t have anyone to bring you home.” I explained.

“I can just call my driver and tell him to pick me up, that easy! So let’s go to your house.” she insisted and dragged me.

 

I didn’t have any other choice. I just hope Myungsoo’s somewhere. I can’t even call him because that’ll just make things suspicious.

We arrived in front of my house and that’s when I stopped. The light is on in Myungsoo’s room. Shoot, he’s home. Aish, how can I convince her to go away?

 

“Unnie, what are you doing? Come on, we need to get inside your house.” she said as she dragged me on the way to the door. “Go on, open the door.”

 

I hesitated a little and slowly get the keys from my pocket. *breathes heavily* Jiyeon, think of something, quick! Before putting the keys, the door suddenly opened. , kill me now!

 

“Yah Park Jiyeon, why are you home so late?!”


 

[ author’s note ]


 

 

 

Oh no, how is Suzy going to react? I’m very sorry for not updating often. School just began and I’m so busy because of that. Please wait till I update and please don’t unsubscribe. I promise I will update when I have time. I love you guys!

P.s: Please ignore the wrong grammar and typos.

 


[ gifs ]


 

tumblr_m8s2yvCYt21rdnt5vo1_500.gif

tumblr_m94wfe29Zp1rdnt5vo1_500.gif

 


[ typos ]


 

tumblr_m9pg67mw561qadliko1_500.jpg