The Wedding Part 2

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

­Continuation:

 

I just stood there, not even daring to move. I thought I was ready to see him but I guess I wasn’t. I couldn’t even bring myself to speak. Ugh Myungsoo, can’t you just at least give me this night to be ready?

 

Hyomin unnie noticed that I was silent so she spoke, “Yah Jiyeon-ah, are you okay?”

I snapped out of it and smiled at her gently. “I’m fine unnie. Let’s go, I’m tired already. Is this where get to ride?” I pointed at Myungsoo’s car and they nodded. I went in, trying to ignore Myungsoo.

 

619380a8c7yo5al4.gif

 

 

Kim Myungsoo’s Pov:

 

I could tell she was surprised to see me, it was very clear for us. I was surprised too. Woohyun hyung and L.Joe said that they were the only one’s coming so I agreed to pick them up. I didn’t expect for Jiyeon to be there too. Aigoo, this is going to be awkward.

I drove them off to the hotel. They grabbed their keys and went to their perspective rooms. To my surprise, Jiyeon’s room was beside me. Okay, I don’t know if this is only a coincident or ‘someone’ did this on purpose.

The other three were already in their rooms while I had to walk with Jiyeon. It was silent yet an awkward walk. She didn’t even bother to face me. Well, I understand this situation.

 

I decided to break the silence. “So – how are you doing?”

“Uh, fine. How about you?” she asked.

“Same old me.” I replied.

She chuckled softly. Oh how I miss that laugh! I just want to hug her right now. “You must be wondering why I’m here.”

I scratched my head. “Well yeah actually.”

“I was invited by Suzy.” I widened me eyes. “So I’m just here as a friend, not some party pooper.”

 

I could see sadness in her eyes. Dammit, I’m about to cry AGAIN! I wanted to ask her if she still loves me but I was too late, we already arrived at her room. She unlocked the door and went in before whispering, “Goodnight Myungsoo.”

 

619380a8c7yo5al4.gif

 

 

Park Jiyeon’s Pov:

 

As I went in, I rested my back at the door. I curled up in a ball and cried. Darn you Kim Myungsoo, why do you have to be so hard to ignore!

I started unpacking and then changed in to something comfortable. It was still 11 and I’m kind of a late sleeper but I promise, I’m an early sleeper – well almost. I decided to go out for a walk. (A/N: I know this happened in the last chapter but I super like late walks at the park, etc. as long as there are no ‘you-know-what’)

There was a pool at the back and I decided to go for a late night swim. I asked the reception and they told me it was okay. I grabbed my swimsuit and robe, since its kinda cold outside.

I wasn’t that much good of a swimmer so I decided to stay on the shallow water. I started relaxing and eventually, I fell asleep until I felt water splash on to my face. I wiped it quickly to see the person who did this and to my surprise, it was L.Joe oppa.

 

“Phew, thank goodness you woke up. I thought you were dead.” He joked.

I hit him playfully and stuck my tongue out. “What are you doing here oppa?”

“I needed a swim so I decided to come here. And plus, it’s been a long time since we hang out together.” he explained.

I nodded and smiled. “You’re right.”

 

619380a8c7yo5al4.gif

 

 

L.Joe’s Pov

 

Wah, being in Jeju again is so refreshing. I miss being here. I went to the balcony and smelled the refreshing smell of the sea. I looked to my right and saw Myungsoo from afar, looking at something. I followed his stares and it directed to – Jiyeon? *smirks* so, he still loves her. Kim Myungsoo, you better not give up on her. You’re a lucky guy to have Jiyeon so don’t you dare say I do to the person you’re about to marry.

For him to be jealous, I went to the swimming pool where Jiyeon was swimming and we decided to play with each other for a while. I looked up and saw that Myungsoo was completely jealous. Haha, I got you now.

 

619380a8c7yo5al4.gif

 

G I F S

 

tumblr_maoxzbrEBi1qepc6qo1_500.gif

 

 

tumblr_maqjltj0Yk1rokjx8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9zqtlmdir1rb8hpqo4_500.gif

tumblr_maqq1uNS2a1ra38f0o1_500.gif

tumblr_ly6mptlqDf1r9yqzfo1_500.gif