{ D i n n e r D a t e }

ⓂⓎ ⒸⓄⓁⒹ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓂⒺⒶⓃ ⒷⓄⓈⓈ, Kim Myungsoo

 

{ L . J o e ’ s  P o v }

 

Ever since I met that girl, I’ve gained interest in her. I mean, come on, who doesn’t? She’s hot, beautiful and smart. I was never interested in going to Myungsoo’s company because it usually bores me but right now, I’m so psyched on going there. Hmm, she’s living with Myungsoo. So are there interactions between them? It can’t be, Myungsoo is getting married but he hasn’t had the slight interest in getting girls. Well I do!

I was on my way to Myungsoo’s office, hoping to bump in to that girl. But unfortunately, nothing happened. I guess I just have to wait till I get there. I went inside Myungsoo’s office and saw him looking through the documents, again.

 

“Bro, you really need some time out you know? You’ve been working nonstop. Are you sure your body’s handling very well?” I told him.

He stared at me. “My, my, if it isn’t my great friend L.Joe, what brings you here?”

“Hey, I was the one who asked you something first.” I said.

“I don’t need to answer your question because my body is handling it very well. Now, tell me why you’re here.” he explained.

I laughed nervously. “Oh come on, can’t your best bro visit you once in a while?”

“You did, yesterday. And besides, you only come here when you need or have to ask about something.” He stated.

“Yah, when do I ever?” I objected.

“Like yesterday, you just came here because you need me to arrange some good hook up place for you and your chick.” He explained.

“Aish, fine, you got me. Look, I just came here to see that girl okay? So would you please send her here so I could introduce myself properly?” I pleaded.

He sighed deeply. “Why do you want to see my assistant anyway? I don’t want you playing her.”

“I won’t okay, I promise. Honestly, I think I’ve been hit hard when I saw her.” I pointed at my chest.

“Yeah whatever, I’ll just call her in so that you could stop nagging.” He informed.

 

th_icecream-ligne_106021886.gifth_icecream-ligne_106021886.gif

 

 

{ P a r k J i y e o n ’ s  P o v }

 

Weird, why did director called for me? He said I’ve done everything he commanded so I could go home early but now he’s calling for me again? Aish, this better be good.

I headed to his office and knocked on the door. I heard his voice and … another voice? And it was a man too. I opened the door slightly, only revealing my head to them. I saw Myungsoo sitting on the chair while another man was standing in front of the door, welcoming me with his eye smile. I stepped inside and bowed to the two of them.

 

“Hello.” I formally greeted.

“Well hello there, Park Jiyeon right?” the blond haired guy asked me.

How did he know my name?

 

“Uh, neh.” I turned to the Myungsoo. “Director, you called for me?”

“Yeah, this guy right here wants to meet you.” He pointed at the blond haired guy who’s really cute.

 

Yup, he’s really cute~~~ Omo, he looks like a bunny with his eye smile ^_^ but why does he want to meet me?

 

“That’s right. Hello Jiyeon-shii, my name is Lee Byunghyun but people call me L.Joe.” he introduced himself.

“Uh, hello L.Joe-shii, it’s nice meeting you. Is that all?” I asked him, with some formalities of course.

“Are you in a hurry? *pouts* And I was gonna treat you for dinner tonight.” He said.

 

Kyaa, *nosebleeds* he’s so cute. Oh my, Jiyeon, control yourself. Ahh, I can’t, this is my first time seeing a cute guy! Well Myungsoo is one but he’s cold and mean so doesn’t count :P

I looked at Myungsoo because I really don’t know what’s going on. He just stared at me and mouthed ‘just go with him’. I bit my lip but then thought about it for a minute.

 

“You aren’t going?” he continued pouting.

“Uh, I’ll go L.Joe-shii.” I replied.

“Yay.” He cheered. “But no more formalities, it makes me feel old. Just call me L.Joe or, you can call me oppa!” he suggested.

“Neh?”

“You heard me, call me oppa.” He insisted.

“Uh, o – oppa?” I said.

“That’s good. Let’s go Jiyeon-ah~” he dragged me outside.

 

th_icecream-ligne_106021886.gifth_icecream-ligne_106021886.gif

 

 

{ K i m M y u n g s o o ’ s  P o v }

 

Aish, why am I doing this? I can’t let L.Joe have her, he might play her. But wait a minute, why do I even care? *sigh* whatever, I’m heading home. I don’t have anything to do here. I’ll just let them have fun.

 

th_icecream-ligne_106021886.gifth_icecream-ligne_106021886.gif

 

 

{ L . J o e ’ s  P o v }

 

I guided her to a fancy restaurant which Myungsoo booked for us. Man, I’m so proud to have a friend like him. I was gonna book it myself but I was too busy to even think about it. Now that Jiyeon’s by my side, I’m gonna try my best to have her. She hit me really hard, really hard. I think I’ve found my match.

 

“So, what do you want to order?” I asked her.

“Uhm, I’ll just have what you want.” She replied.

“Well okay.” I said. “Then I’ll have Korean BBQ.”

 

We ordered it and the waiter left. It was silent between us and not to mention, awkward. She kept on drinking water, maybe because of nervousness. Man, is this her first date? Am I taking things too far? I don’t care, I just want her to be mine, that’s my first ever priority.

 

“So, you and Myungsoo live together right?” I tried to break the silence.

“Uh, yeah.” She nodded.

 

Silence, again. Ugh Jiyeon, why are you making it hard for me? How can I bring myself to confess at this state? She won’t even talk to me. She’d just answer with short sentences.

Our night continued with short talks and delicious dinner. When it was time for us to go home, I dropped her by her house and led her to the door.

 

“Oppa, thanks for today. I really had so much fun.” She spoke.

“Me too Jiyeon-ah, wanna try some other time?” I asked.

“Sure.” She replied. “Want to come inside for a bit?”

“Nah, it’s really late so I should better go home.” I lied, I really want to stay with her but I couldn’t, I had some business to do.

“Okay then, I’ll see you some other time oppa.” She said then went inside.

 

*sigh* Park Jiyeon, you’re the first. The first who made me believe in love. Even though we just met, I totally have the confidence on you.

 

th_icecream-ligne_106021886.gifth_icecream-ligne_106021886.gif

 

 

{ P a r k J i y e o n ’ s  P o v }

 

L.Joe was so sweet today. I can’t believe that I just met him now but that doesn’t mean I’m in love with him or anything. I just like him as a friend. Plus, I already have someone on my heart but I don’t think I’m that ready.

I gracefully leaped across the living room, mesmerized by the dinner L.Joe and I had. I didn’t even notice that someone was staring at me. Suddenly, the light from the lamp shade which made me stopped on my tracks. I turned around and saw Myungsoo sitting on the sofa with his leg across his other leg. He looks just like my mother.

 

“Yah, you scared me. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be asleep?” I asked him.

“I should be the one asking you, why are you home so late? It’s past midnight already and you were still with that guy.” He said.

“Yah, why are you screaming at me? And why are you scolding me? You’re not my mother; you aren’t my father either so I have the right to come home whenever I want.” I stated and went to my room.

 

Aish, what’s wrong with that guy? It’s not like I was out with a stranger or something. Aigoo, I’m so frustrated.

 

th_icecream-ligne_106021886.gifth_icecream-ligne_106021886.gif

 

H o w ' s  e v e r y o n e  d o i n g ? 

I  f i n a l l y  u p d a t e d  t h i s  c h a p t e r  f o r  y o u  g u y s!

P l e a s e  S U B S C R I B E  a n d  C O M M E N T 

 

{ g i f s  o f  t h e  p e o p l e  i n  t h i s  c h a p t e r }

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m7zrplCgVk1rcun79o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7zjudmA031rsskhm.gif

tumblr_m8clhfFYj21rsskhm.gif

 

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebuttonbarrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

 

{ t y p o  o f  t h e  d a y }

 

      tumblr_m8wmrw8f821rwc941o1_500.jpg