Please, don't cry.

Because of You

Listen to this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzpcHuiVHvE&feature=channel

Krystal's POV

I sighed as i cleaned Yuri's locker .It's been a messed since Jaejoong left last week. She never bothered to go to school anymore. That's what makes me sad. She's been...locking herself in her room the most. She's not the lively Yuri i knew, she changed.

While i was almost finished putting her books in order, a note fell. I picked it up and i was shocked to see what is written in it.

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah, please eat this porridge i made you." Yunho begged as i continuedly shook my head for the 100th time. "I'm not really hungry oppa." I weakly smiled at him. "Damn it! You've been telling me that lines over and over again! You're going to get sick if you're not going to eat Yuri dongsaeng. Please eat. For me?" I stared at him which made him sighed and gave up.

How can i eat?

Yunho oppa was about to stand up when a panting Krystal came. "Yuri-ah.." She called me as i noticed a note she's holding. "What's the meaning of these?" She asked as she hand me the note.

 

Dear Yuri-ah,

WAH! This is so lame! Sorry, I'm a lame chipmunk writing a letter to a duck. Just kidding. Well, I'm so sorry I'm so scared to tell you this personally since you've been ignoring me for a while, so writing a letter won't hurt.

Ughhh, Please, meet me up at a park near the school if you love me back. I'm not asking much i hope. And it's okay if you won't come, that means...you don't love me like i love you. And that means...you still can't move on. I'll respect whatever your decision will be, that's why... I'll leave you for sure when you're not going to come. Don't worry, it's not your fault. I'm not blaming you. It's just that, i don't want to push myself in your life when you don't want me too so leaving Korea is the best for the both of us.

Thanks Yuri-ah,

Love,

Chipmunks aka Kim Jaejoong the hottie.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was waiting for you the whole day before he left?" Krystal asked me as i shook my head. "What are you talking about?" "You had this letter in your damn locker! Don't tell me you haven't read it ever since?" Krystal practically shouted at me. "What are you talking about?! My locker? I have never seen this letter before! And it wasn't in my locker at that time!! How could i read this letter if i haven't even seen this on that day?!" I shouted. "Then.... someone hid it from you??"

Wait..the person who only knows the password to my locker is..me, Krystal, Yunho oppa and

 

"Kikwang." I whispered.