Kikwang?

Because of You

Yuri's POV

I sighed as i looked at my bestfriend, well technically EX best friend now. Why did i became like this again? AJ. Why do i ask all the time who did this to me that's why i became what i am now.

"so.. You should wear something y babe." Dongwoon informed me as he held my waist. "Especially when we're going to a club." He ily whispered to my ear as i giggled. Dongwoon was about to kiss me when someone punched him directly on the face.

My eyes widened as i saw who just did that.

Kikwang.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" He yelled at Dongwoon. Dongwoon swiped the blood due to the punch. My body moved on it's own and helped Dongwoon to get up.

"Are you okay?" I asked, half concerned and half confused.

I turned to face a mad AJ. "What do you think you're doing punching peope like that?!" I shouted at him.

AJ's became a lot more angrier than he was. He started to laugh sarcastically. "What? Are you out of your mind?!" I asked him.

"Yes! I'm out of my mind because of you! Seeing you flirting with 'that' hurts." Stop beating my heart. He's just lying. Again.

"Harhar. Funny thing is... why would you? We're through already. I don't even wanted to see you anymore. Come on Dongwoon." I assisted Dongwoon as we left the dumbfounded Kikwang. I smirked.

Kikwang's POV

The rumor i heard was right. She changed...for the bad. And...this is all my fault! If she would ever give me another chance, I'll correct all the mistakes i did. I'll never ever cheat on her.

Dongwoon's POV

What the?! That little bastard.. i was making a move on Yuri. Seeshhh.. what a selfish bastard. He just wanted to keep Yuri for himself. "Ouch!" It hurts. "Sorry." Yuri apologized as she continued putting on medicine on my wound.

I looked at her and touched her left cheek. She's so beautiful. She jumped from the sudden skinship.

"You know what..you don't need to act all flirty when no one's around." I told her. She sighed. "No one understands me anymore. And even myself, i can't understand it no more!" Her true self is finally showing.

"You can still change to the old Yuri if you wanted to. We can still be friends." I sweetly smiled at her. "It's really weird flirting with you." I admitted.

"But..i have one wish though." She looked at me and waited for me to say it. "Our date won't be cancelled right?" I asked her as she carefully nodded.