Hurt

Because of You

Chapter 8

hurt

Yuri's POV

I can't sleep. AJ isn't like that, isn't he?

I know that. He can't cheat nor hurt me like unnie's boyfriend. But i really felt bad for unnie. They were going out already for almost 2 years.

But that guy just had to ruin it! Why did he have to fall in love with his childhood friend?!!! This is so unfair!

If his childhood friend didn't show up, my unnie won't be miserable like this.

Yeah, 2 months passed. My unnie is still like a dead zombie lying on the bed.

I sighed as i wore my school uniform. AJ seems so far right now. He always told me he has practice or extra lessons. I understand him. But i haven't been with him for a month already.

Even at lunch, he's with his friends. I missed him.

It hurts. It hurts. Really hurts.

I wonder what he's doing now.. It's already recess.

I sighed as i went to his soccer practice.

I saw AJ oppa's back, "AJ--" I didn't had the courage to continue when i saw AJ oppa kissing some girl, passionately.

Over this pass 8 months, he's been cheating behind my back?

Tears were falling endlessly from my eyes. I can't take it anymore. AJ saw me and his eyes widened.

My feet didn't obeyed me and ran away far away from him.

AJ's POV

"I love you oppa, i confessed to you earlier on. But after that, i ignored you and i haven't heard your answer. I want to hear your answer now oppa. Please tell me the truth." Luna looked down.

~listen to my heartbeat~

My body didn't follow what my brain should do. My arms suddenly hugged her. "I also...feel the same way as you do." I told her truthfully.

"What about Jung Yuri?" She asked. I felt guilty right now.

"I loved her. But i love you more." I smiled at her. I leaned my face and kissed her.

Suddenly , i felt someone's presence. I turned around and saw.. Jung Yuri with tears falling from her beautiful eyes.

She suddenly ran away. "Oppa, you must tell her about us." Luna looked at me. "Of course." "Even though it hurts her." Luna said and pushed me as I ran after her.

Luna's POV

I smirked as i saw her. You lost Jung Yuri.

~~~~~~~~