Reunion

Because of You

[JYJ - Itsu Datte Kimi Ni)

Jaejoong's POV

"Let go of me!" I said as i slightly pushed Hana away from me. I looked at her disgusting pouting face. I swear, if she ain't Changmin's little sister, i had already punched her right on the face. Who the heck is she to act like a girlfriend of mine? I growled as i walked towards to my car.

"Wait oppa!" I heard her called but that didn't stop me from driving somewhere else, away from her.

I dropped by to my new apartment and changed my outfit for the reunion later on which Kikwang personally invited me. I wonder...how is Yuri?

Yuri's POV

I was wandering around Dongwoon oppa's room with my new outfit that Krystal bought for me earlier.
I wonder... would i still gain back my memories? i wish it would. Whatever happened from the past, pain or happiness, i always hoped for that i would remember every detail of the moment in my life.

"Yuri-ah!!" i heard Krystal called me. "Ready?" She asked as i nodded. "Everything is already on it's place downstairs, just go down if you're truly ready to see our classmates from highschool even though you can't remember them..i hope this party would help you remember some of your memories and gain them back." I smiled as i watched her leave and go downstairs where the party is held.

I took a deep breathe first and finally went down where my old classmates and friends were all there together even though i can't remember a single name.