Annoying

Because of You

Chapter 2

Annoying

Yuri's POV

"YUNHO OPPA!!" I called my brother who is busy flirting with a girl. "YAH! JUNG YUNHO!" Now I'm pissed. He won't pay attention to me.

"WHat?!!" he asked, irritated by my actions. "Nothing. I just wanted to piss you. Bye!" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Bye oppa!~"

Aisshh.. So bored. Pissing my brother won't do. I must find a new hobby or something to do. Everything is boring around here in the house.

Ahah!! I know! Maybe I should visit Taemin oppa! I really missed him. I haven't seen him for weeks.

Taemin's POV

I was quietly reading some novel when my mom called me.

"Taemin-ah. You got some visitor." my mom informed me. I put down my book and went down stairs. My eyes almost popped out when i saw my childhood friend, Yuri.

"Taemin oppa!" she waved and smiled at me. I smiled back. "So.. I think i need to leave you two." My mom turned to Yuri and touch her shoulders. "Yuri-ah, Taemin misses you a lot." My mom grinned and left.

I blushed a little. Yuri giggled. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" I asked. "nothing. So how are you these days oppa?" she asked. "I'm totally fine." I answered.

"Are you sure? Don't ya miss me?" she asked in english.

"No."I answered in english. "Come on oppa, i know you missed me. That's what your mom told me." She smirked.

"Aissh Whatever. So.. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Aw. Don't you want to see your future wife?" she joked. I blushed, again. Aissh! Yuri should stop joking about that stuff.

"Future wife? Are you kidding me?"

"Why would i joke around with my future husband?" she smirked. WAHH!! I'm going to melt here

"Okay then. If you want to play that game, I'll play along HONEY!" I grabbed her wrist and drag her outside. "So where are we going jagiya?" she asked.

"Hmmm.. Where do you want to go honey?" I asked her. "Um. Anywhere. As long as my jagiya is with me." Ohmygosh! She melts my heart!

Jung Yuri, my childhood crush up to now. She's the only girl i have my eyes on. But if i confess, i know it will ruin our friendship. And I definitely don't want that to happen.

"OPPA!! Let's go to the amusement park!"

--

After our little 'date', i took her home. "bye Jagiya! I had a lot of fun!" she waved goodbye at me and went inside. "Bye Jagiya." I said and took off.

How i wish that our little play can come true.

~~

Yuri's POV

Morning came. I woke up feeling cold. "Aissh.. What is wrong with the weather today?" I shivered.

"Yah! Jung Yuri!! Where's my phone?" Yunho asked who suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Why are you asking me that? I didn't took anything from ya." I innocently answered. Haha. I love playing tricks around with my brother.

"Jung Yuri. Don't lie to me. You're the person who could possibly hide my cellphone. Give it to me now." My brother seriously looked at me. I give up. "here." i handed him his phone.

"Good." He ruffled my hair. "YAH! Oppa! I just brushed my hair! WAHH!!" I slap his hand away from my hair. I began fixing it again. "Aissh.. Stupid brother." I whispered. "I heard that!" Yunho shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll update later. Hope you guys like it even though it's short. Please, readers. At least leave a comment saying or encouraging me to update again. a simple "Update soon" is fine with me