save or not?

Because of You

save? or not?

AJ's POV

"Please, save her. I beg you." I begged the doctor and the nurses that surrounds Yuri. "Sir, please leave first."

Why?!! This is all my fault!!! MY stupid ing fault.

"how dare you?!" Krystal told me as I looked at her. She was crying.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YURI LOVES YOU?!! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON HER?! AND WORSE, HER LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!" She slapped me. I deserve that.

She was about to slap me more when her boyfriend stop her. "Stop it Krystal, hurting him won't do anything." Yoseob calmed her. "If she dies, i will never ever forgive you." She told me as she sat on the sofa helplessly.

I'm sorry Yuri-ah, I am truly sorry. I never ever want this to happen.

Krystal's POV

"oppa, what will happen to me when Yuri dies? She was my bestest friend. My only trusted best friend." I was looking helplessly at nothing, with my tears falling from my eyes. I can never lose my best friend. I can never lose her!

I don't know but i decided to call Jaejoong oppa, my cousin and Doojoon oppa, my brother.

Minutes later, I saw them beating up AJ. He deserves that.

End of POV

"HOW DARE YOU?!!!" Jaejoong shouted at AJ as he continued on punching him. AJ didn't fight back since he knew this was his fault. "YOU ING CHEATED ON HER?!!! HOW DARE YOU?!! IF SHE DIES, I'LL BE SURE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO DIE NEXT! " Jaejoong let go of his collar and sat beside Krystal.

"How is she?" Jaejoong asked. Krystal didn't replied. Jaejoong looked at Yoseob. "The doctors haven't updated us yet. She's still on the operation." Yoseob answered.

"!" Jaejoong punched the wall. "Stop." DooJoon told Jaejoong. "Punching the wall won't do anything." Doojoon told him.

"I knew from the beginning that, that stupid guy is never meant to be with Yuri. He'll just break her heart. AISSHH! That stupid --" "I SAID STOP!" Krystal shouted that made everyone look at her.

"Please...stop. This won't do anything."

Hours passed.

Yuri's friends were all there. Krystal,Chipmunks, DooJoon, Yunho, Yoona, Soo Young, Seohyun and even Yong Hwa. Don't forget AJ and Luna.

Krystal was glaring at Luna like she wants to kill her any moment.

*I never meant this to be happen.* Luna thought and felt guilty for stealing AJ.

Doctor Kim's presence made everyone hoped that Yuri would b e fine.

"How is she Doc Kim?" Yunho asked, hoping his sister would be fine.

"She's...-----"