Jung Yuri

Because of You

Chapter 1

Jung Yuri

I forgot to tell you that your name here would be Jung Yuri. Let me tell you first that dbsk,shinee,and beast here aren't celebrities or anything. They're just ordinary school guys.
----

Your/Yuri's POV

"Good morning my angel!" my stupid big brother named Yunho called me.

I glared at him with my famous tiger eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that my pretty angel?" he innocently asked as he placed my breakfast on the table.

"I told ya that don't ever call me 'angel' YUNHO." I called him YUNHO, since he's always getting pissed whenever i call him that.

"YAH! Didn't i told you don't ever dare to call me by my first name Jung Yuri?" he shouted at me. I covered my ears, irritated by his actions AGAIN.

We've been like this every morning. We pissed each other first before we go to school.

"Yuri!" my friend, Krystal called me and put her arms around my shoulder. "Um. Hi Krystal? So what have you eaten today?" I asked. "What do you mean?" she pouted. I shoved her face away. "YAH! What's that for?" she shouted.

"I was getting irritated by your pout. So i had no other choice but to shove and push your big head away." I answered her.

"BWOHH??! Big head?!!" her innocent face turned into a scary one. "Krystal!!" Yoseob, my life savior called her before she kills me.

"Yoseob!" Krystal's mood suddenly changed into a cheerful one. "hi oppa!" she cutely said as i pretend to threw up seeing her like that.

Yoseob, my and Krystal's childhood friend. He's always there to save me whenever Krystal tries to kill me. My life savior indeed.

"I got to go now lovebirds." I informed the two love birds, and went to my classroom.

I sat down at my usual place and sighed. How i wish to be like them. Krystal and Yoseob started going out last year. And their relationship has been strong ever since.

No one can break them apart. Really. Chincha.

I seriously need to get one too or else I'll be left alone and single.

WAHH!! I don't want to be single! I don't want to grow an old single lady!

"WAHH!! Jaejoong oppa! You're so handsome!!"

"Jaejoong oppa marry me!!"

"I love you Jaejoong oppa!!"

"Saranghae!!"

"Please marry me Oppa!"

"WAHH! Jaejoong oppa fighting!"

Aissh. I hate when that scumbag arrives here. Stupid girls started screaming their lungs out for him. I wonder why, that scumbag doesn't even appreciates them.

I guess, girls can be pretty stupid. I know, I'm a girl myself. But really, they should stop that. It's seriously annoying.

But that scumbag seems to be enjoying the attention. I sighed once again and turn my attention outside.

My eyes widened at the sight of AJ. He's always been the guy of my dreams. He's perfect. He's playing soccer with the other juniors right now.

Even when he's playing, he seriously still looked perfect. I wonder why girls prefer the scumbag over an angel?. Whatever. Like i even care for that scumbag. At least, I the only girl in this school has the eyes for him.

He never fails to impress me. But what I'm scared the most is confessing to him. All he sees in me is that I'm his little sister that he needs to protect.

That's why I'm afraid to confess because i might ruin our friendship. And i don't want that to happen. It's better to be friends than nothing.

Jaejoong's POV (from Dong bang shin ki)

I walked inside of the classroom and stupid ugly girls started screaming my adorable and gorgeous name.

Seriously, I love attention but not this much. I need some privacy girls!

girls are the same anyway. But this girl is so different and unique.

Jung Yuri, the girl I've always wanted. The girl of my dream. She's the only girl whose not fan girling over some hot guy like me.

That's what i like about her. But one thing i hate the most is the fact that she likes that AJ.

I don't know what's with that AJ, he's not any better than me. I'm the kingka. He's just an ordinary junior guy whose not even close enough to my level.

I must show to the girl i love that I'm better than that AJ guy. He's not even compared to any of the kingkas here. So why compare to me?

AJ/KiKwang's POV (from Beast)

I looked up to see Yuri staring at our direction. I wonder who she's looking at. Maybe she's looking at Minho(SHINee).The best player and he's the most popular guy in the 3rd year level. I sighed. Lucky Minho.

I really like her, but i guess she likes Minho more than me. I can't blame her, if i were in her place. I'd rather like Minho than AJ.

I'm just a loser who can't even compare to my best friend, Yoseob. Heck! He already got a girl while I'm still a single and lonely guy.

I'm such a coward! I just can't confess my love for Yuri. If i did, she might ignore my presence. And i don't want that to happen. She's my life,my energy, my bestfriend, and my one and only girl.

Minho's POV (from shinee)

I looked at my best friend who stopped from kicking the ball. He's staring at something. I turned my attention to where he was looking at.

I saw Yuri. Looking at our direction. I guess the two are intensely looking at each other. Or eye contact.

Lucky AJ. Yuri always had her eyes on him. If i were him, i would ask Yuri already.

I guess, AJ is just a coward. Seriously, Yuri is the girl you would love to have.

She's pretty,innocent,pure,kind,friendly,smart and y.

She's the ideal girl for every man. And the girl of every man's dream.

Man! I got to stop this! I might fall for her more. aissh! If i did, I'm the one whose going to get hurt in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how is the first chapter? I need comments please. Seriously, I need comments for those people who are reading this. Maybe i should just delete this or something.