who?

Because of You

Dongwoon's POV

After a week, Yuri was already discharged from the hospital. "Careful there." I told her as I helped her getting up. I held her hand and put her on the wheelchair. "Thanks oppa." She smiled as i smiled back at her. "Where do you want to go?" I asked her as i hugged her neck. "I don't know. I'm clueless. Remember? I can't remember anything. Just for the fact... that...i remember...i used to call someone...chipmunk...and i feel that he's really precious to me oppa. Do you know who i used to call that?" She asked as she tried getting up.

"You used to call me that." I lied as i sat on her bed. "REally?" I nodded. "Why do i call you that?" She asked. OH no! I don't know why either she calls Jaejoong hyung like that. What to do? I'm busted.

"Well... You said i looked like one." I lied once again. My mom would kill me if she knew I've been lying so much that i can't even count anymore how many times I've lied.

"Really? But i doubt you looked like one." I heard her sigh as she looked at the sky from her window. "I wished...i could have my memory back. It's....i felt....empty without it." She said. Sorry Yuri-ah...If you had your memory back now... how could i steal your heart? how could i make you love me like the way you love Jaejoong-hyung?

I must do my best to make her happy even though she won't feel the same way as i do. That's all i want......for now.

It hurts...seeing her..clueless...but it hurts more seeing her get hurt.

After a year...

Krystal's POV

I was wandering around the mall..finding Yuri a perfect dress for the part later on.

Hmm..... should i get one too? I was busy looking around when i bumped into a guy. "Sorry,." I bowed and apologized to the man i just bumped into. "It's okay." He said...that voice... I looked up and my eyes widened at the creature i just saw......