Hana...who is she?

Because of You

Krystal's POV

I was wandering around the mall..finding Yuri a perfect dress for the part later on.

Hmm..... should i get one too? I was busy looking around when i bumped into a guy. "Sorry,." I bowed and apologized to the man i just bumped into. "It's okay." He said...that voice... I looked up and my eyes widened at the creature i just saw......

Jaejoong..

After all these years... why did he decided to appear? I turned around and acted normal. I first took a deep breath and walk away when i heard him calling my name.

"Krysyal-ah!" He called my name as i heard footsteps towards my direction. I turned around and it was really him. What should i tell him? WAH!

"Long time no see Jaejoong-ah." I said as i smiled at him, trying my best to act normal.

"Yeah. So...How have you been?" He asked as he looked at me waiting for me to response. "I'm fine." I told him. "How's Yu--" My phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I answered the phone call from Dongwoon.

"Yeah... Okay...She needs what??..... Okay.. I'll be right over there soon... yeah yeah....I said I'll be over there Dongwoon-oppa...."

"Dongwoon?" Jaejoong asked as i put my phone back inside my pocket. I nodded. "So...what i was saying before, how's Yuri?" He asked. I was about to answer him when a girl popped out from nowhere and held Jaejoong's arm. "Oppa.." She called him sweetly. I raised my eyebrow as i looked at her outfit. Revealing much..eyy?

"Oh.. Hana-ah.... Krystal, this is Shim Hana. Changmin's little sister. Hana, this is Krystal, my friend." I smiled as i looked at Hana who was just staring at me, weirdly. "Nice meeting you Hana-ah."

I was waiting for a reply like what normal people do when they meet new people, but she didn't. "Oppa...you promised to buy me the pretty dress we saw yesterday!" She whined as she tightly held on Jaejoong's arm. What a disgusting scene. "Yeah yeah. I'll buy you that later on." Jaejoong said as i excused myself.

"Um..sorry to intrude. But i need to go somewhere...Nice meeting you here Jaejoong and Hana-shi." I smiled at them before leaving the mall.

Seriously...what's Jaejoong's relationship with her? Her, i meant...that HANA. What a disrepsectful girl. Aigoo. If Jaejoong wasn't there, i taught her a lesson or two.