Too late?

Because of You

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah!" Krystall called me as i turned around seeing a panting Krystal. "Hmm?" I asked. "Didn't you heard?" She asked, worried. I shook my head. "Heard what?" I asked. "Jaejoong is going to America for good!!" My eyes widened as she said the last two words. "For good?" I repeated, stunned. "Haven't you heard?" She asked again...really worried.

Why didn't he told me about it?

Oh yeah! I forgot. I was ignoring him! WAH! Eotteokhae? "What to do?" I murmured. Unluckily, Krystal heard that and, "Yuri-ah! You babo! What else you should do? Go follow him! His flight is today...9:30 am. There's still 30 minutes left!" She said as she pushed me out of the school.

"But... it's going to take 25 minutes to the airport." I told her ,worried that i might not see Jaejoong anymore. Krystal is fast as she called Yoseob oppa.

Few minutes passed, Yoseob's car was right in front of us. Krystal opened the door and pushed me inside while she sat at the back. "no more time left oppa! Run it!" Krystal, shouted. (Practically)

--

Could i live without him? Chipmunks..why are you leaving me before i had the chance to confess my love for you? Why?!

20 minutes passed. At last! We arrived at the airport. I ran as fast as i could inside the airport and started looking for jaejoong.

"Where is he?" I murmured under my breath as i ran. Tears started to fall from my eyes as i looked at the time. 9:29am. I am late. I lost him. My knees weakened and fell on the ground on my knees. "Why did you leave me behind?" Tears started to fall from my eyes more. How could i live without him? How?!

Then, i felt someone hugged me from behind. "Don't cry Yuri-ah. We're sorry...we just found out earlier." Krystal said as she tried to comfort me. I lost him, forever. I cried more as Krystal unnie, helped me stand up. "Please, don't cry." She whispered as she wiped my tears. How could i not? I didn't had the chance to tell him...that..

 

I love him.