I want to cry

Because of You

Listen to this while reading this chapter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzpcHuiVHvE&playnext=1&videos=J4TIEht-_jI&feature=sub

Yuri's POV

When i got home, i sat down on my bed and looked at the white ceiling, lifelessly. "What am i going to do without him by my side?" I murmured as tears rolled down into my eyes. I remembered the first time i fought with him.

Flashback

"Yuri!"he called me which made me surprised. "What?" I asked irritated. "Wanna go out with me?" He asked me while giving me his famous killer smile. "Nah. I don't want to go out with a playboy like you. And beside, i already have someone." I answered.

"How could you decline my offer?"He asked me while suddenly sat in front of me and looked at me face to face.

"Get away from me chipmunks." I rolled my eyes and went back to reading.

"Who are you calling chipmunks?!!" He asked. "You." I pointed at him.

"I'm not a chipmunk! You Duck face!!"he suddenly said the last part.

"YAHH!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO CALL ME SOME UGLY NAME YOU CHIPMUNK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SOME STUPID NAME!" I shouted that made everyone look at us.

End of flashback

I chuckled as i remembered that day. Our first encounter. Not really, but the first time i and he talked.(fought)

But now...he's gone....forever.

If i could just..turn back time..i would.

-----

That's the end guys! Just joking. I don't know. I feel like living this story like that. Sad ending huh? or maybe..part 2? What do you guys think?