Get out!

Because of You

Get out!

"She's safe now. You can go inside and see her now but don't make any noise. She's still sleeping." The doctor told them.

"That's a relief." Krystal sighed as she looked at Yunho who was now also relieved. "It's good now Oppa, let's go home." Luna grabbed AJ's wrist and dragged him outside.

"That ." Krystal murmured. Everyone went inside Yuri's room finding her still asleep.

"I hope she'll wake up soon." Yunho looked at lifeless little sister. She looks horrible and her skin was so pale and white! "What happened to the lively and cheerful Yuri?" Yunho Yuri's cheek as a tear fell down from Yunho's.

At that time, Yuri woke up seeing her brother crying. "Oppa, Don't cry." Yuri held Yunho's hands. "Thank goodness! You're awake Yuri!" Yunho hugged her sister due to the happiness that her sister is safe and awake.

"I'm glad Yuri is okay now, physically tough. I don't know if she's okay emotionally." Krystal watched her as she sat on the couch beside Yuri's bed with Yoseob. "She'll be fine as long as we help her." Yoseob told Krystal as he held Krystal hands and squeezed it.

"I'm glad she's okay." Jaejoong watched from afar. "Hyung, what are you doing here? You can go inside you know. Yuri might be happy to see you." Yong Hwa said. Jaejoong shook his head and left.

"What's up with him?" Yong hwa wondered as he went inside with Seohyun.

*If she's fine, I'm fine* Jaejoong thought.

The next morning, AJ decided to visit Yuri in the hospital.

"yuri-ah." AJ called her name as she looked at him surprised. "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked, coldly.

"I've brought fruits for you to eat." AJ placed the fruits on the table beside Yuri's bed.

"No thanks. I don't need you here" Yuri's words broke AJ's heart. What can he do anyways? It was his fault.

"I know, you're probably mad at me. Okay, You despise me, and i know you can't forgive me. But please, eat something." AJ begged as he forced the fruit inside Yuri's mouth. Yuri slapped AJ's hands away that made AJ hurt.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED YOU HERE! GET OUT!" Yuri shouted at AJ and tears started to fall from Yuri's eyes.

*Yuri must hated me a lot now. Who wouldn't anyways? But I'm not going to give up* AJ was determined to get you back whatever it takes. Even if he has to risk his life for it.

"YAH! What are you doing herE?!" Jaejoong shouted at AJ. "What do you think? I'm feeding her." AJ said sarcastically.

"GET OUT!" Jaejoong ordered AJ. "No!" AJ insists. "Jaejoong oppa, please let him out now. Drag him, or hurt him just please, i don't want to see his face!" Yuri's words once again broke AJ's heart.

Jaejoong smirked. "See that? She doesn't want to see you nor even hear your horrible voice." AJ doesn't have any choice but to leave Yuri. *for now. I'm not going to give up*

"You okay Yuri?" Jaejoong asked. Yuri broke down into tears. "WHat can i do oppa? Whenever i see him, i ... kept remembering those horrible memories!" Yuri told him honestly. Jaejoong's little heart broke seeing you crying over AJ, but he decided to ignore that for now and comforted you by hugging you.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay. In no time, you're going to forget him."