Hoping

Because of You

Krystal's POV

"Not again. Why does it have to happen again to her? Why?!" I murmured. "It's all your fault." I blamed it all to Kikwang who just kept his head low. "I'm sorry." I heard him whisper. "If you didn't hid that note and confessed it all to Jaejoong oppa, this won't happen!" I shouted at him. "Why are you blaming it all to me?! Aren't you the one who pushed her away?" He retorted.

He's right. No doubt it was my fault.

But..i can't...admit it. NO!

"No." I said. "Why can't you just admit for once you're wrong? That it was all your fault!" I heard him said. NO!

--

Hours passed....

I stood up as i saw the doctor. "How is she?" I asked while Kikwang stood beside me. "She's fine... i think. You'll soon find out when she woke up." The doctor smiled and left. I hurriedly went inside Yuri's room. Guilty. I'm guilty... for doing this to her. I admit... It was my fault.

"I'm sorry." I sat on the couch beside her bed and held her left hand. "You looked so pale Yuri-ah.. You haven't eaten anything yet?" I asked hoping she would wake up soon. "Please..wake up soon."

Kikwang's POV

"We'll take turns in watching over her." I told her. She shook her head and glare at me. "I already called Yunho oppa and Dongwoon oppa. So you can leave." She coldly told me. I, am not going to leave that easily.

"No! I'm also going to take care of her. So stop being stubborn!" I practically shouted at her. "Why? For what? You can leave Kikwang. Don't worry, I blame myself for this incident..no worries." Why does she wanted me to leave? I had no choice but to leave. I'm going to come back...

2 days passed.

Yunho's POV

"How is she?" I asked Yuri. "She haven't woke up yet." She sighed as Dongwoon tried to call Jaejoong. I heard Dongwoon sighed as he walked towards us. "No use. I guess he changed his number." He sighed as he looked at Yuri. "Poor Yuri." He said as he sat on the couch.

"I'm sorry...this is all my fault!" Yuri blamed herself again. "IF i ... if i controlled my anger...and didn't pushed her....this won't happen.." She cried.

I just hope she'll wake up soon. Please..

"yuri-ah!" I heard Yuri said as i looked at Yuri. Her eyes....were opened.