Jaejoong?

Because of You

Dongwoon's POV

"Our date won't be cancelled right?" I asked her as she carefully nodded.

"Oppa..i also had one favor." She said as I looked at her waiting for her to continue."Can you please act as my boyfriend for the meantime?" She asked. I smiled at her and willingly nodded. Of course i will. I'm stupid if i won't.

"Thanks!" She childly smiled at me and carefully helped me to stand up. "Thanks." "No problem." She said.

--

Yuri's POV

"Yuri-ah!" I heard Jaejoong called me from behind. I stiffened. Omo! What is he doing here? I thought..i thought he went to Japan?

I tried to ignored him but he caught up so easily. "Hey.. what's up?" I looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine." I told him. "Missed me?" Conceited as ever. I chuckled. "No. Why would I?" I but honestly, yes i did. I don't know why though.

"Really? Come on..don't be shy to admit that you really missed me." He started to tease me as we walk into our class.

When we walked in, i heard people gossiping about 'us'.

"What the? I thought she was with Dongwoon?"

"What a ... She's with Jae oppa now."

"She probably broke up with Dongwoon oppa already."

"What a player she became."

"She did change..for the worst."

"What a ."

"A new in the class."

"She's such a player."

I ignored them and went to my sit. I looked at Jaejoong and i can tell he's totally confused.

I sighed as I buried my head on the table. I didn't used Dongwoon oppa. I didn't.

Honestly, i enjoyed his company for the meantime. But...I just don't feel that spark unlike whenever I'm with AJ oppa nor Jaejoong oppa.

WAIT! Did i just mentioned Jaejoong's name?!!  NO WAY!

-----

I, Aira wanted to say sorry to all the readers who left a comment on the comment box for this fanfic. I'm sorry i can't reply to each one of your comments. But... i just wanted to tell you guys i read each one of your comments. And one thing also, thanks for the support for this fanfic!

My bestfriend, Kari who technically own this account will release a new fanfic soon after her exams.

A big Thank YOU to all of YOU guys!