Irritated

Because of You

 

Chapter 4

irritated

I should think of a plan for them to separate. I don't want to make a move like forcing AJ to kiss me or something. I must... make AJ like me!

I must let him know, I'm his best friend afterall. Maybe there's some feelings inside of him for me. I wish.

"OPPA!" I called him. He looked at me with a questioning look. "yeah?" he asked. "Wanna go to movies later on?" I asked. "Um.. Sure." He smiled at me. I knew it. Even he already has a girlfriend.

He can't resist me. I'm his bestfriend after all. I'm going to make him realize that i like him.

AJ/Kikwang's POV

"Yuri!" I called her informing that i couldn't go home with her. We've been dating for a week now. And i guess, i missed my bestfriend, Luna.

"Yes oppa?" She looked at me innocently. Aissh! How can i resist her? She's so cute and innocent.

"Sorry. I can't take you home. I got some appointment." I told her. "It's okay oppa." She looked sad. "Don't worry baby girl. I'll make it up tomorrow. We'll go on a date." I flashed her my famous smile.

"Okay Oppa. Have fun!" She smiled at me and left.

I really want to be with her, but i should balance my time. Time for my jagiya and time for my friends.

Yuri's POV

"YAH!" Krystal poked my cheek as we were heading home. "What?" I asked irritatedly. "woahh. Someone's in the bad mood since your prince charming can't take you home." Krystal teased me.

"Ya know what, if you're going to make fun of me. Just.. Leave me. I'm not in the good mood to be making fun of you." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! Chingu! I was just joking."

Why do i feel so angry and sad at the same time? Why do i feel so lonely without AJ oppa?

Maybe, I got used to him, he's always taking me home. Maybe that's why i missed him suddenly when he's not here.

"Missed him already?" Krystal seriously asked. "Yeah."I confessed.

"Yuri! You guys just saw each other few minutes ago. How can you missed him that easily?" She asked.

"Maybe, i got used to him. He's always accompanying me when i go home." I answered.

"Get used to it Yuri. He can't spend all his time for you, you know. He got friends, and school too." She said.

"Yoseob doesn't always take me home. He got soccer practice. "She continued.

"You got used to that?" I asked. "yeah. At first, i missed him a lot too. But when time passes by, Nah. It's like we're going out at all." She's really my best friend. "Thanks."

"Why are you thanking me? Did it make you feel better?" she asked. "Yeah. A bit."

Luna's POV

"OPPA!"I called him. "Yeah?" "Are you listening to me? What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked him.

"Anything's fine." He answered not paying attention to me. He kept looking at his stupid cellphone. Let me rephrase, He's busy looking at Yuri's stupid picture.

Luna's POV"OPPA! Why do you keep looking at your phone? Is there something wrong?" I asked, quite irritated.
 

My last update for today.