Misunderstood

Because of You

Krystal's POV

"Yoseob-oppa, I'm so miserable!" I confessed as i hugged him. We were watching a korean drama, snuggled close to each other on the couch. Yoseob oppa hugged me back as he played with my hair. "What's the problem honey?" He asked, concerned. "I don't have any idea on how to change Yuri back."

Yoseob looked at me, seriously and turned off the tv. "You mean.. she' still the new ty and flirty girl?" He asked as i nodded.

"Wow.. our bestfriend.. i never imagined that she would changed into someone she's not." I agree.

Jaejoong's POV

"Yuri-ah!" I shouted as i caught her attention. She turned her back and ignored me. What did i do for her to ignore me?

"Wait!" Once again, i called her attention and tried to catch up with her. I held her arm that made her stop and looked at me. "What?!" She asked coldly. "What's up with you? Did i do something to make you upset?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and pushed my hands off her arms. "Stay away from me. Who are you anyways?" Her words...broke my heart into pieces.

"What?" I murmured as i watched her walk away.

What? What happened?

Your POV

I'm not going to get hurt anymore. Twice is enough.. T_T

But....ignoring Jaejoong oppa like that...hurts. But, i got to. Or else he'll just... ugghh!!

he'll just hurt me..again.

 

I was peacefully reading my pocketbook when someone suddenly tapped on my shoulders. I turned around and saw a smiling Dongwoon. I smiled back. After that AJ incident and the surprising display i saw, Dongwoon oppa was always beside me till now. So, i finally trusted him.

"What's up?" He asked as he sat beside me. "Just reading this." I told him as i showed him the book i was reading.

"so.. how's your relationship with Jaejoong?" He asked. Oh, i forgot after that 'incident' I've always telling Dongwoon oppa all my secrets and problems since i have never talked to Krystal since.

"Not so fine. I actually..missed him. But i don't want to get hurt anymore." I told him as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you sure that what you saw a few days ago, true? Are you sure they're going out? Isn't Krystal going out with Yoseob? Maybe, you just misunderstood them." I looked at him straight in the eyes and sighed.

How would i misunderstood? I surely saw they were holding hands!

"But..I'm sure that i saw them holding hands!" I defended myself. "Why won't you just asked them? Maybe it was just a friendly skinship." Dongwoon sure is smart. How did he knew all of these things? I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay."

 

----

Am i selfish? WAH! I'm really sorry for this boring story and chapter. Sorry guys I'm mixing up my feelngs with this fanfic. I'm not really in the mood since I'm ..i can't describe what I'm feeling right now. Angry? pain? Guilt?