What really happened.

Because of You

Listen to this wonderful song sand by IU with Yoo Seung ho - > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBKFr6Z8GGw&feature=channel

Krystal's POV

"Kikwang." My anger rose as i heard her whispered that jerk's name. "He's the one..am i right?" I looked at Yuri as she nod her head. I knew it. How dare he messed up with Yuri's love life?!!!

"I'm going to kill him." I angrily stood up from my sit and almost beat the crap out of him when Yuri stopped me. "No unnie! We can't. We must first... confirm if it's really him that hid this letter from me." She told me as she once again, looked at the note, sadly. OH damn. That Kikwang will really get what he deserved.

"Let's go." I grabbed her wrist as we went to Kikwang's house. He's dead meat.

~~

When we got out from our car, i angrily knocked on the door of Kikwang's house.

Minutes later... the door finally opened and i straightly punched Kikwang's face.

"YAH!" He shouted as he fell. "You." I pointed at him. "You are a jerk! How dare you hide the note from Yuri?" I shouted at him.

Kikwang's eyes widened as i mentioned 'note'. "Glad she finally read it. I'm sorry." He kept his head down. "Yah!" I grabbed his hair to make him look at us. "Why? Why would you ruin her relationship with Jaejoong?" I calmly asked as Yuri kept quiet. "I still love Yuri..at that time..and until now. That's why i did that foolish thing! And believe me or not, i regret doing that!" He confessed.

"You and yuri already went home when Jaejoong slipped that note through Yuri's locker. And luckily, i was there. When Jaejoong left, i sneakily opened Yuri's locker and grabbed the letter. How mean of me. I know. Then... at that day..when Jaejoong was patiently waiting for you, i was also there. I felt bad for him since he waited the whole day! I didn't stayed that long and went home. The next morning, i saw Jaejoong in front of my house with his luggage. He told me to take care of you and stop hurting you since..... he thought you still love me. He told me that he was going to America for sure. He also asked me if i could keep it as a secret. But... i was guilty for ruining your relationship. So..the least i could do is tell the whole school about Jaejoong going to America, and hoping that you would get that message. Hopefully, you did. But you didn't succeed right? You were too late... and I'm sorry Yuri-ah." He fell on his knees as he asked for forgiveness.

I looked at Yuri who was standing there, frozen. "I hope you can forgive me...."

Yuri's POV

I was frozen.... So... that...that's why he hid the note from me. I took all my courage and went to him. He looked at me, waiting for me to slap him but... I just hugged him. "Don't worry oppa. I already have forgiven you a long time ago."