Chapter 12

Because of You

Chapter 13

Everyday, Jaejoong visits Yuri in the hospital. Doing his best to make her laugh and smile. "Thank you oppa." She whispered. Jaejoong looked up and smiled at her.

"Here. Eat this." Jaejoong handed her the apple. Yuri started to eat it and secretly smiled at Jaejoong who was packing all of her stuffs. She's going to go home today.

~~~~~~

"I'm glad you're okay Yuri-unnie!" Krystal hugged her best friend who she haven't seen for days! Krystal was busy in the school committee so she doesn't have any time to visit Yuri.

"I'm also glad I'm fine Krystal-ah." Yuri's smile disappeared when AJ stood feet away from them.

"What are you looking at?" Krystal rudely asked him. After that incident, AJ probably was hated by a lot of people especially Yuri's close friend.

Suddenly Luna popped out from nowhere and hugged AJ. "OPPA! Where have you been?" Luna cutely asked. Yuri looked away, trying her best not to get hurt by the 'lovely' scene.

Luna dragged AJ away while Krystal was cursing under her breath. "Can't you believe that stupid ! She's so... argghh! I just want to kill her!" Krystal looked at Yuri who was once again, sad and hurt.

"Yuri, you'll find someone better. It's better if you moved on and forget about guys like him." Krystal told her.

"Don't worry Krystal, I, Yuri will never ever fall in love ever again!" Krystal felt sad by her bestfriend. How can she not love anymore?

Love is the most pleasant feeling there is!

Out of nowhere, Jaejoong dragged Yuri to the music room.

"Why did you just dragged me like that?" She asked. "Well, didn't you need help to move on?" He asked while Yuri nodded.

"How about going out with me?" Yuri was shocked by Jaejoong's words. Did she hear it right?

"G..g..go out with you?" She stuttered as Jaejoong nodded. "Are you kidding me?" Yuri can't seem to believe it.

"I'm not kidding Yuri-ah. Ever since you stood up for yourself and punched that 's face, i was attracted to you." Jaejoong confessed.

"I..I..I need time to think." Yuri said. Jaejoong just smiled at her. "Of course, I'll wait even if i loose all the strands of my hair!" Yuri laughed by Jaejoong's words.

"What's funny?" Jaejoong pouted. "I never thought that a chipmunk would be sweet and corny." Yuri .

*at least she's smiling and laughing again* Jaejoong thought. *That's what it all matters now*