Please. let her remember me

Because of You

Yuri's POV

"What are you doing here?" I asked as i saw the man again. The man i met outside..the man in the garden..the crazy man who was acting like he knew me. But..does he really?

"Yuri-ah..remember me?" He asked as i shook my head. I can't believe him! Who is he? Why is he here? "Please..remember me.. I'm your Jaejoong oppa." He said. His name was really familiar. Jaejoong..?

Kim Jaejoong? Where did i hear that name before? "Jaejoong?" I asked as i tried my hardest to remember who he is.

Kim Jaejoong.... Kim Jaejoong. I clutched onto my head as i started to feel a painful headache. "AHH!" I screamed as my vision started getting blurry.

Jaejoong's POV

"AHH!" She screamed as she fainted. "Yuri!" I shouted as i carried her. "What happened to her?" A panic Krystal asked. "She...she fainted." I replied as i carried her to her bedroom. "I'll be calling her doctor. Wait there." Krystal informed me as i watched Yuri's sleeping figure.

I held her soft and delicate hands. Oh..how i missed her. She became so...beautiful. More than i can imagine..

I smiled as i looked at her. I hope she can remember me soon...Please. I can't stand being forgotten by a person i love the most.

Minutes passed...

"How is she?" Krystal asked as the doctor finished checking up on Yuri. "She's fine. She just needs to rest and stop thinking so hard." I sighed in relief. "Would she be gaining her memories back?" I asked, hoping that the doctor would say yes. "I don't think so. It's been a year since she lost her memories and yet, she haven't gain it back. I guess, she doesn't want to remember it at all." The doctor answered as i looked down.

"I'll be going now." The doctor said. "Thank you." Krystal thanked him and followed him downstairs.

I sighed as i fell on my knees. All i can do now is wait for her to wake up. And...I'll do my best to make her remember me again.. and let her gain her memories back.

I stood up and laid on the couch beside her bed. Once again, i sighed for the 10th time. Please..let her remember me...please. A tear fell on my cheeks as i closed my eyes, and rest for a moment.

----

I have a question... do you guys want a happy or sad ending?

Dongwoon, Jaejoong or maybe Kikwang?