Chipmunk

Because of You

Chapter 6

Chipmunk

Jaejoong's POV

"Yuri!" I called her which made her surprised. "What?" She asked irritated. "Wanna go out with me?" I asked her while giving her my famous killer smile. "Nah. I don't want to go out with a playboy like you. And beside, i already have someone." She answered.

Feisty huh? That's what i like about her.

"How could you decline my offer?" I asked her while suddenly sat in front of her and looked at her face to face.

"Get away from me chipmunks." She rolled her eyes and went back to reading. Chipmunks?

"Who are you calling chipmunks?!!" I asked. "You." She pointed at me.

"I'm not a chipmunk! You Duck face!!" I suddenly said the last part. Okay, i got to be ready for her attack.

"YAHH!! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO CALL ME SOME UGLY NAME YOU CHIPMUNK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SOME STUPID NAME!" She shouted that made everyone look at us.

"YAH! Jung YURI! Don't ever shout at Prince Kim Jaejoong." one of my fan girl suddenly appeared right in front of Yuri. Ready to slap her.

I was about to grab her hand when Yuri suddenly punched her. The fan girl fell, the class all looked at Yuri with amused faces.

I, too looked at her. "Woahhh.. The duck face got some guts to punch someone." I . But she ignored me and turned her attention to the .

"You" She pointed at her. "DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I'M NOT SOME KIND OF FOOL TO DO WHATEVE YA SAY! NOW GET AWAY FROM MY SITE YOU STUPID !!" She shouted and the girl ran away.

I'm amused. She's not only feisty but she's also strong. Man! I should have save her but Yuri's so fast.

She's hot.

"You." She suddenly pointed at me. "Get away from me. Or else you might be next. If you don't want that chipmunk face of yours to be ruined." She threatened me. NO WAY!

No girls can tell me that. She's really amusing. Interesting.

 

--

Teaser

for Chapter seven

"I HATE YOU ING BULL! YOU ING CHEATED ON ME!"

" I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!! IF I EVER SEE YOU, I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU!"

"Sorry babe. I just.. I fell in love with someone else. She's my childhood friend who i had a crush on ever since. And she confessed her feelings for me.. and my feelings took over. I realized that i still love her. Sorry babe. But I really did love you." He reasoned