How?

Because of You

Krystal's POV

"So.. that's why everyone were giving her glares." Jaejoong was gone for a week to Japan so he didn't know anything about how Yuri change. I nodded. "Wow.. That bastard really does had a big effect on her. I seriously never expected that she would be like that. I thought..i thought she can move on after that relationship of hers with that jerk." Jaejoong said. I sighed.

"To be honest Jaejoong-shi. You're not alone. I, Yuri's bestfriend ever since we're in diapers have never seen her act tish or flirty with guys. She's the innocent and shy type like in those korean dramas I've always watched." I looked at Jaejoong as he kept his head low.

"How do i change her back?" He asked, his eyes full of hope. "I don't know." I honestly answered.

Jaejoong sighed as he sat on the bench near us. He looked up at me and signaled me to sit beside him. "Sit." He told me as i obeyed.

"What does AJ have that i don't?" He bitterly asked. I looked at him, held his hand and placed it on his chest. "Her heart." I simply said.

"Her heart... You don't have her heart...yet."

--

Yuri's POV

That's it! I have it! I can't go on like this. I can't.... I can't keep on hurting my only best friend. I can't..

As i looked for Krystal at our school garden..i saw something...that...i could not explain.

Krystal

Jaejoong

together

holding hands?

Krystal and Jaejoong, together holding hands?

My eyes widened at that unfamiliar and unexpected sight. "How?" I murmured as i backed off and ran away from the hurtful sight.

I thought...i thought...my best friend was rooting for me and Jaejoong? I thought..Jaejoong likes me?

But...

Why are they holding hands like that? Why?!!!!

"I can't believe this." I tried to hold back my tears as i remembered what i promised to myself.

"I won't ever cry over a guy..NO MORE." I'm determined....to not fall for anyone anymore. I can't. Because... it hurts like hell.

Krystal's POV

I let go of Jaejoong's hand as he looked at me. Why is he staring at me like that?
"Why are you staring at me?" I asked. "I never thought.... that you were beautiful till now." He sweetly smiled at me that made me blush. What is he trying to say?

Then he started to laugh. I pouted. "I was just joking." He sighed.

"I just... don't know what or how to change her back." Jaejoong admitted. "You can try pursuading her to go on a date with you." I suggested as he stood up. "You're right. I will do what you just said. How i miss those days when we were arguing in class. She..calling me chipmunk while I, calling her duckface." He chuckled as i patiently listen to his stories.

"We'll have her back." I told him, determined.

----

Thanks!