What are bestfriends are for?

Because of You

Yuri's POV


I took a deep breath as i stood in front of Krystal's room. I bring up all my courage, touched the door knob and twist it open. Krystal's eyes widened at the sight of me. "What are you doing here?" She asked, surprised. "I just..I just wanted to ask you something." I told her as i took a step forward. "What?" She asked as she backed up, sat on her bed, grabbed her favorite pillow and hugged it. Straightly looking at me, i gulped my own saliva and took a sit next to her.

"I just wanted to know if you're going out with Jaejoong." I hid my face with embarrassment. How could i asked such a question?! This is embarrassing! I looked at Krystal, waiting for her response. She started laughing. "What?!"

"Yuri-ah...what are you talking about? Me and Jaejoong? No way!" She looked at me. I'm confused. "Then....." She cut me off. "Where did you get that idea anyways?" She asked as she stopped laughing. "Nevermind." I put my palm on my face to hid my face which is now red because of embarrassment. I shouldn't have asked her.

"Wait!" She suddenly said as i jumped a little. "You thought me and Jaejoong were..you know.. together?" She asked as i carefully nodded. "so....you ...aish! Why would you think of something like that when I'm currently and still going out with Yoseobie oppa?" She asked as she folded her arms. "I..I accidentally saw you guys..holding hands one day at school. It was lunch time." I confessed. She stared at me...trying to remember that scene.

She started, laughing again! "Yuri, it was an accident!" She said. "Accident?" I asked, half confused and half happy. "I almost fell when Jaejoong caught me. It was an accident! OH boy! You popped out in those stupid times. Aigoo." She sighed as she took out her cellular phone from her pocket.

She scanned through her pictures and showed me a picture of her and Yoseobie, kissing. "See? This is a proof that I, Krystal Jung is going out with Yoseob oppa and not Jaejoong, your prince charming." I smiled.

"I thought......"

"I thought you guys were going out." I continued. Once again, she sighed. "NO! How could i go out with a girly face guy? No offense though." I laughed. I'm so stupid to even think that my bestfriend would steal him. Wait...steal? Is jaejoong even mine in the beginning? He's not even mine nor the other way around.

"Aigoo. Yuri-ah, one word of advice. Tell him how you feel. I know, deep inside your heart." She held my hand and put it where my heart is located. "You love him." She continued. "I can see how much you love him and.... how you already moved on. So..don't live in the past, move on with the future. Live your life to the fullest. Life is too short to waste it." I hugged Krystal after she mad that beautiful speech of advice. "Thanks unnie." I smiled as she hugged me back. "No problem. What are best friends are for?" I chuckled at her silliness.

Of course, we're best friends again. A bit too obvious? haha

-

Krystal's POV

YES! I'm glad to have the old Yuri back! She's back to her old conservative self. But... there's one tiny problem. Those wannabe plastics kept on bullying her. What's up with them? Jealous much?

"YAH! Who are you looking at you !" Sulli shouted at Yuri as she was about to hit her when i grabbed her hand and pushed her. "What's your problem?!!!" She yelled at me. I pointed at her. "YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! What's up with you picking a fight on her?! Huh?! Jealous much?" She smirked at me as she stood up and took a step forward to me. "Jealous? On that plastic ?" She pointed at Yuri.

"DON'T ever call her a plastic when the plastic is right in front of me." I told her as she narrowed her eyes. She sarcastically laughed. "Me? Fine. At least, i don't go out different guys every day." She said. "Really? then ...who's the sulli i saw in the internet...on youtube... making love with Taemin?... who's the girl i saw in the cinema with Onew? Who's the girl who was flirting with Jonghyun at lunch? Who? I wonder..who?" I smirked at her as she fumed in anger and walked away. OH yeah..get mad you . You deserved it after insulting my friend. I stopped and looked at Yuri who was dumbfounded.

"What have i done? Did i really became a ?" She murmured. "no! You just became like that 'coz of you know who." I cheered her up and accompanied her to the clinic.