Confession

Because of You

Chapter 3

Confession

Yuri's POV

"Yuri!" I heard someone called me. I looked back, but there's no one. Am i just dreaming or what? I sighed as i placed my book on the bench.

I've been totally miserable these days. I need to bring up all my courage and confess my feelings for AJ. I need to, or else my heart felt like bursting and exploding.

"Yuri!" That voice again. Who is it? I turned around, but still no one. I'm getting pissed. Whoever kept calling me, she/he's pissing me off.

I grab my book and stood up, stomping my feet towards the cafeteria. I took a deep breath before approaching Aj oppa. I need to do this.

AJ's/Kikwang's POV

I was listening to Minho as he was making some funny jokes about our biology teacher. "She really did that?" I asked.

"Yeah! My eyes totally saw her seducing the principal! And it was hilarious!" Minho laughed out loud. I laughed along with them.

Suddenly, they stopped laughing. I looked at them as they looked at me. "what?" i asked. "Yuri." Minho answered. "Yuri? What about her?" I asked.

"Right behind you." My eyes widened when i turned around and saw a happy Yuri waving at me. "Hi oppa." she smiled.

I blushed a little. She's beautiful as ever. "Umm..yeah?"

"Can i talk to you?"she asked. I nodded and stood up. "Be back guys." I informed them. "Yeah. Take your time dude" They evilly smirked.

Yuri's POV

I took a deep breath. "Oppa." I called him. "Yeah?" His attention turned to me. "I.. I like you." I finally said it.

My heartbeat was irregular. I looked down, waiting for his answer. I'm scared of rejection. Really. But i had to face it if he doesn't like me.

"Y...y..yo..You like me?" he asked. I shyly nodded, still looking at my shoes.

Silence..

Silence..

Maybe he doesn't feel the same way. "Umm.. I know you don't feel the same way as i do..but i just wanted to say that. Sorry for wasting your time." I was about to run when he suddenly hugged me.

I was surprised. "What are you saying Yuri? You don't know how happy I am. I've also liked you. Really like you. You don't know how happy you made me." He hugged me tighter.

I'm happy. AJ also feels the same way as i do.

AJ's/Kikwang's POV

I looked deeply into her eyes as i leaned in...

and finally..

Kissed her.

End of POV

Yuri and AJ were too busy kissing that they didn't even sense the presence of someone. "I'm not going to give up." He said,determined to steal you away.

He jealousy looked at the both of you, evilly smiled and left.

~~

Yuri's POV

Me and AJ went back to class, holding hands. I can't believe it. The infamous AJ is my boyfriend now!! Yahoo!

My classmates jaw dropped when we entered. "OMO! Are you guys dating?!!!!" My friend, Soo Young asked. I nodded. AJ smiled at her.

"YAHOO!!!!!" Our classmates suddenly cheered for us. "It's about time! You guys have been hiding those feelings for years." Yoseob said.

I shyly smiled at them. "OOOHHH!! Someone's shy!" Soo Young teased me. "YAH! Stop teasing my girl!" AJ suddenly said.

"OHH!!! The boyfriend is mad at me. haha" Soo Young laughed. "Come on baby girl. Let's take our seat." Aj smiled at me and we went to our seat.

~~

Jaejoong's POV

I don't get it. Why would Yuri like some guy like him?

Is he more handsome than me? Is he richer than me? Is he talented like me?

Is he popular like me?

NO! Never! He's not up to my level. He's not that rich. He's average. But why would Yuri like some guy like him?

WAHH! This is unfair. Life is unfair.

I got the looks,money,fame,material things, i have everything. But why won't she look at me?

Luna's POV (from f(x) )

That ! How dare she lay her finger on my man?!! AJ supposed to be with me!

I've been friends with AJ ever since when he was still in diapers! But why would he like some girl who looks like a ?!!

I can't believe it! I was supposed to confess my feelings for AJ today. But that girl ruined it. I must ruin their relationship.

I'm not going to give up. AJ's my only man. Only mine!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

How's the chapter? I know i had some wrong spellings and grammars. Forgive me.