You're going to regret it

Because of You

Chapter 7

You're going to regret it

AJ's POV

I can't take it anymore! What shall i do?!!! I'm supposed to be falling more deeply in love with Yuri, but why am i thinking about Luna?

"Oppa." That sweet voice called me. "Hm, yes angel?" I flashed her one of my fakest smile. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah. How would i not be when some pretty girl over here is my girlfriend." I pinched her cheeks.She giggled.

She's really pretty and cute. But, why did my feelings suddenly changed in one click? Why doesn't my heart starts pounding every second when I'm with Yuri? It usually beats for her, but why did it completely changed?

We've been going out for 5 months already. But why? Why am i feeling like I'm not the right man for her?

Yuri's POV

We've been going out for 5 months already. And I've been falling for him more deeply than before.

Even though, i know oppa is spacing out a lot these days. I still love him. And whatever problems he has now, I'll always be here to help him.

And that chipmunk Jaejoong kept bothering me.

What's wrong with him?

But anyway, even though we're like that. Sometimes, he made me laugh. I do not know why though. The true side of him is more appealing than the other one.

I love the happy and cheerful side of him than the cool side.

"I HATE YOU ING BULL! YOU ING CHEATED ON ME!" i heard my sister shouted.

Without thinking, i opened the door and saw my sister punching his boyfriend.

" I HATE YOU! WHY?!! " she continued to shout.

"Sorry babe. I just.. I fell in love with someone else. She's my childhood friend who i had a crush on ever since. And she confessed her feelings for me.. and my feelings took over. I realized that i still love her. Sorry babe. But I really did love you." He reasoned

But my sister didn't stop punching and beating him up. My sister was a mess. "Get out." She told her boyfriend.

" I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!! IF I EVER SEE YOU, I'LL DEFINITELY KILL YOU!" she cried as she went inside her room.

Her boyfriend just lowered his head and left.

I felt bad for my sister. He was her first boyfriend.

I sighed. I walked inside my sister's room. I found her helplessly crying. She was in a mess. Her hair was like, she never comb/brush it before. Her eyes were all puffy and red.

"Unnie." I called her as I placed my hands on her shoulders. Comforting her. "Yuri-ah, Don't ever fall in love." She said that made me surprise. "What?"

"Falling in love hurts. It hurts like hell Yuri-ah. I do not want you to go through that. Please, as your sister, this is my advice to you. DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE! LOVE HURTS!" I looked at her puffy and red eyes. Her make up was a mess too.

"Unnie. I.. I .." she cutted me off. "I'm telling you Yuri-ah. You're going to regret it when you do. Especially if that guy has feelings for his childhood friend. Please. Do not fall in love. Do not take it seriously. I do not want to see you like what happened to me." She looked at me seriously.

I sighed. I can't do anything but nod. I embrace my unnie and comforted her.

AJ isn't like this. I know that. He loves me very much like i love him.

I know that.

He won't go out with me when he doesn't, right?

Unnie. I'm not going to regret this. And if i do, I'll never love ever again.