So?

Because of You

"What's funny?" Jaejoong pouted. "I never thought that a chipmunk would be sweet and corny." Yuri .

*at least she's smiling and laughing again* Jaejoong thought. *That's what it all matters now*

---

Yuri looked at her best friend, Krystal who was seriously solving a math problem. She sighed as she looked at her. *Should i say yes to Jaejoong? No! He might think I'm using him to forget that jerk. WAH! I'm confused!*

Once again, Yuri sighed as she buried her face with her palms. "WAH! I seriously can't answer this problem!!" Krystal screamed. (NOTE: Setting, at Krystal's house) Yuri snatched Krystal's book and looked at the problem. "So..can you answer number 15?" Krystal asked. Yuri nodded. "I already finished mine."


"Why didn't you tell me? I should haven't wasted my time trying to solve math problems! I should have just copied your answers!" Yuri rolled her eyes as Krystal put away her books.

"So.. When will you say yes to your prince charming?" Krystal asked full of interest. Yuri blushed.

"What are you talking about?" Yuri tried to act innocent as ever. "Yah! Jung Yuri! Why won't you share it with your bestfriend?" "It's not like that. I just don't know.....if i should say yes or no. I'm still thinking about it." Yuri said truthfully.


Krystal nodded. "I understand. But.. Jaejoong's a good guy you know." "I know. But if i say yes, they might think that I'm just using him to forget Kikwang." Yuri tried to hide the fact that she's still in love with AJ. "Tell me honestly, do you still love him? And i meant him, Kikwang?" , Krystal asked.


Yuri nodded as she tried to hide her face but Krystal was fast and held her two hands. "Don't hide it, we've been best friends ever since we're still in diapers. You know what, it hurts me when you're trying to hide something from me. How small or big it is." Krystal said, truthfully, a little bit hurt.


"Sorry."

"It's fine. I know you can't tell me all of your secrets. But at least, i just wanted you to trust me. Please." "Of course, i trust you. I just... it's that.. I just... i don't know what to do! I'm totally confused! I never thought that Jaejoong, my mortal enemy would like me! It's totally unexpected!"

Krystal giggled. "I know what you mean. It also shocked me when i heard Jaejoong asked you that. It's kinda... hmm.. what would you call that? Totally unexpected! Especially from a playboy like him!"

"I know. He is a playboy. As in, present form! IS!"

"So... Do you like him? I'm talking about Jaejoong." Krystal asked. Yuri paused for a moment and think.

"......."

 

---