Missing

The Simplest of Things

 

 

 

I was laying on my bed. My room was totally silent. The only thing I could hear was my heart beat pounding in my chest.

 

"I can't believe how flustered I am right now..." I said to myself.

 

Confused with how my body was acting, I turned to My Husband, which was sitting next to me. I stared at it, and I kept starring at it for a long time. The only thing racing through my mind was Minki. I snapped out of my little daze and faced the ceiling.

 

"See yeah..." I said, thinking of Minki.

See yeah...see yeah...see yeah...see yeah...I kept repeating his goodbye over and over in my head.

"He makes everything sound so cool." I smiled.

 

All I could think of was him. I couldn't wait to see Minki tomorrow in class. I sort of missed him and his blank face and dreamy eyes...pale skin...cute voice....the list of all the amazing things about him was endless. But I decided stop there...I'd get carried away in my weird thoughts... Despite his looks, he was also quite nice. Even though he was very unsocial and cold, but he had this warm kind feeling to him.

 

The way he read Romeo and Juliette really made me melt. I couldn't handle how cool and casual he was. The words just rolled off his tongue as if it was meant to be. The way his lips would move when he spoke was utterly and completely mesmerizing.

 

Also, when he was manning up to Jr and his crew...he was so smooth. He acted as if he could kick all their stupid ' with one blow. Oh how I wished I could see that...

 

Here you go Hana...daydreaming...the first day of school and you already fell for him...Choi Minki...

I hopelessly sighed to myself. I pulled the blanket over my nose and buried my face in the pillow.

Just fall asleep now. Forget about him and go to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Thankfully last night, I was able to sleep soundly, but I was still tired because I realized I was up till twelve...thinking about Minki...

 

I grunted in my seat and stared down at my desk. I had Romeo and Juliette sitting at the far left corner, and My Husband just in front of me.

 

I didn't bother trying to read it because I knew I would probably end up squealing and fan girling. I didn't want that to happen in the class room with everyone awkwardly looking at me. Since there wasn't anyone in the room yet I was okay, but I didn't read it...just to be safe.

 

I leaned my forehead on my book and closed my eyes to take a rest. There was a long peaceful silence...but of course...it was interrupted by someone slamming something on my desk.

 

I shot my torso up completely shocked by the noise.

 

Jr laughed as he passed me by. I ignored him and blankly looked down at the new object on my table. I peered over to see what it was.

 

My eyes grew wide.

What the hell?! It's a playboy magazine! I panicked.

I just grabbed it off my desk from view and turned around to see Jr smirking at me from his seat.

"Uh...you left this here..." I said, lifting up the magazine for him to see.

"You can have it." he replied, crossing his arms on his desk burring his head on top.

What? I don't want a stupid erted magazine!

 

I narrowed my eyes at him then got up from my seat. I swiftly threw it on his head and moved back to my chair.

 

"Yah!" he said angrily.

I pretended not hear and faced the front.

"Stupid foreigner. You'll really regret ignoring me!" Jr hissed.

Stop talking to me...I snapped in my mind.

 

Students began flooding in the class taking their rightful seats. Minki hadn't come yet, I was sort of starring at the door to see when he would arrive. I wondered if I looked creepy.

 

The morning bell rang and Mr. Lee walked in.

"Hello class!" the teacher greeted, standing at the front. "Today we'll be discussing the history of emperor..."

His words slowly faded as I confusedly glanced at the door. Minki didn't come to class.

Is he skipping? I wondered looking back up at Mr. Lee.

 

For the rest of the time Mr. Lee lectured us about ancient Korea and different emperors. They're names were to confusing for me to sink in, so I didn't bother trying to remember them. It was quite interesting to be honest, but I couldn't keep my mind off him.

 

He didn't show up to class. Where could he be? We weren't aloud to leave school grounds...did he sleep in?

 

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Alright class! I'll see you all in an hour!" Mr. Lee waved, exiting the room.

 

All the students got up from their seats and left. I slightly glanced behind me at the empty desk where Minki was supposed to be. I sighed to myself a little disappointed he didn't show up.

 

I stood up from my chair talking my stuff and walked out.

Guess Jr didn't have anything stupid to say to me...I noticed.

----------------------------------------------------------

I entered the library looking around to see if Minki was anywhere. I moved towards the chair I sat at yesterday. Taking a seat, I slowly put the books on the table, peeking my head over my shoulder to look around. He was no where to be seen.

 

Where are you Minki? I curiously asked myself gazing all around me. I shouldn't be worrying...just focus on your book...

 

I shrugged my shoulders and continued reading My Husband. Ten minutes had passed and I was at another adorable scene.

 

"What do you think you're doing?!" he shouted from across the bar. My mind was blank, I couldn't think straight. I had so much to drink the room was spinning, but I could clearly visualize the guy who was running up to me. "W-where have y-you been." I mumbled, tears falling down my cheeks. He ignored my comment and tightly hugged me. "I'll always protect you." he whispered in my ear.

 

My heart fluttered.

 

"Don't you ever think that you're not good enough." he told me, cupping his hands on my face. "I love you."

 

"'I will always love you, till the end of time.' he finished. I could feel a smile forming across my face as he leaned in and kissed me. At that moment I finally realized, he was the one, my one and only." I read out loud, feeling my eyes water by the romantic moment.

 

This book is so cute! I squealed in my head smiling widely. This is one reason why I love romance stories so much! The over dose of adorable emotions just make you all mushy inside!

 

I slowly looked up to see if Minki was sitting in the chair across from me. My smile disappeared. There was no one there. No one in the building at all to be exact.

 

A deep feeling of loneliness filled my heart. I sadly looked down at the book, a picture of my dad flashing through my head.

 

You have no clue how much I miss you...I sighed. I wish I had someone to talk to here...the only form of communication I was able to make was small talk with Minki...and defending myself from Jr...

 

I melted in my chair feeling very much alone. The library was quiet. Not even the evil lady was at her computer.

 

Forever alone. I thought, feeling a sword pierce through my heart. Those two little words really hurt...I'm such a hopeless romantic...I only dream about love and romance when I know that I can never experience it myself...

 

I became depressed at the thought, mainly because it was true. To get my mind off all the bitter feelings, I continued reading.

 

I read two more pages before I looked up at the empty seat across the table again.

 

Come on Minki! Where are you?!...I cried. You have no idea how much you surprised me the other day...

 

I felt my heart start pounding and heat rise to my cheeks. 

 

How come you skipped class? Where did you go? Didn't you say you were going to continue Romeo and Juliette for me? Don't you know how flustered I was yesterday? Can't you understand that I'm just longing to see you?...

 

I hopelessly stared at the empty chair.

 

I can't freaking stop thinking about you...dang it Minki...you drive me insane...

 

Since it was useless staying in the library, because I couldn't concentrate, I decided to look around campus. I walked along the path, starring at the huge flower garden admiring the beautiful colors. The sun was bright and hot, but the wind was strong enough to cool the humid air. I smelt the nice fragrance and lightly smiled at the peaceful scenery.

 

I just want to lie down in the flowers and sleep...I wonder who takes care of the plants here...they bloom so beautifully. 

 

I curiously looked around, no one was near the garden. In the distance I heard a whole lot of people screaming though. I couldn't make out what they were shouting because of how loud they all were. Once I walked around the building, my eyes grew wide out of shock.

 

Practically the whole school was gathered around this long black limo. The vehicle was driving around slowly not to cause an accident. It looked like it was trying to park in front of the main building.

 

I curiously kept watching the hectic scene before me.

 

I wonder who's in there...I wondered.

 

The vehicle finally came to a stop at a good enough distance from the front entrance. The driver walked out and moved towards the last door opening it casually. As the person got out, the crowd of people began screaming louder and louder. I couldn't see who it was, but the group of students started walking towards the main building surrounding the mystery person.

 

Who is it? I asked my myself, staying in my place.

 

A couple guards came and blocked the people from getting any closer. Four girls about my age walked out of the cluster of students.

 

My eyes grew wide at their appearance. They were all so beautiful and dressed up in shiny expensive clothing. They walked with great confidence looking down with pity at all the people who were screaming with glee. The one that caught my eye the most was the girl with pink hair and a cocky smile.

 

I wonder who they are...

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Minki was not in this chapter sadly... T^T

Hmmm...can you guess who the four girls are?

Please comment and subscribe!

-LonDon323