The Simplest of Things

The Simplest of Things

JR POV


 

My mouth parted in shock as my eyes grew.


 

D-did she just say...what I think she said? I swallowed hard as I pondered this topic.


 

“Oh my God.” I breathed out as my heart almost became to unbearable to handle. “Y-y-you like m-me too?” I squeaked.


 

“Yes.” Manwah answered right away as tears of joy began to fall down her cheeks.

I couldn't believe it...was this...real? No, it couldn't be, I mean, the girl of my dreams who I've been crushing on for the past...I don't know how long...loved me back? I...I can't even, oh my God this is crazy...just complete craziness.


 


 

HANA POV


 


 

Minki passed Jr as he swirled around the sweating boy. Jr huffed as he turned around and sprinted to the male bouncing the orange ball. His grey neon shorts flapping around dramatically as his legs jumped from place to place. Jr was able to stop Minki right before he took the stance to shoot. Minki, being as clever as he is, decided to bounce the ball in between Jr's legs. He then slid around Jr's body, his shoes creating a loud rubbing noise against the gym floor.


 

Jr cocked a brow at the boy as Minki successfully scored on Jr.


 

“How the hell did you do that?” Jr questioned as he grabbed the falling ball. Minki shrugged his shoulders in reply, placing both hands on his knees trying to regain his breath.


 

Both males were sweating uncontrollably from their practice as Manwah and I watched them from the bleachers. It was a regular day. Nothing exciting had happened. Which, in my opinion was quite a good thing.


 

I can't explain how amazing this year has been. During the past couple of months up to this day my life had been spectacular.


 

I introduced Minki to my dad a little while ago. It was so embarrassing! The first second we walked in, my dad bowed and took Minki's coat. But he was acting a little off, I don't think Minki noticed or dad for that matter, but he was behaving strange around him. So after a while of suspecting something was up. I found out that my dad thought Minki was a girl. Oh goodness that was a sight to behold. He was like 'you're not a girl?' and I explained that he was my boyfriend and everything (even now I think it's weird) my dad was like 'oh'... I thought I was literally going to die... How could my dad even think that Minki was a girl? He's the handsomest being alive! Well...I do have to say he did look really girly when dad met him.

Since that day, Minki had been feeling really self-couscous about how female he looks. I kept telling him he looked completely fine, but he just said he needed to fix his appearance. I had no idea what he meant until he woke me up last Saturday with short brown hair.


 

Now I know what he meant... But oh my God. I was so shocked I couldn't even think straight. If you thought blonde Mink was handsome, you were totally mistaken! Bad- brown haired Minki was so much better.


 

I can't believe we've been together for five months already. I can't believe Minki has been able to love simple little me...I just...I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. I have nothing to level up to him. He is perfect, anything I could ever dream of. While I'm all the way down here, at my level...where only I am, where I belong. But Minki tells me he loves me. ALL the time. He just says it randomly. When I'm putting on my shoes he smiles and tells me he loves me, when we're listening in class he sends me little notes saying 'I love you' on them. And when I'm doing homework in the library he just stares at me, then once I finally notice he isn't working I look up, and guess what? He tells me he loves me.


 

I act so lame around him too. Whenever he gets the chance, he hugs me like I'm some stuffed animal. He just squeezes me and has a fanboy moment. I just....I think I'm going to explode. I've never had a boyfriend before and by the time we actually try kissing, I think I'm just going to explode by the amount of how hard I blush. It's crazy.


 

It's obvious also. I know he knows that I know I'm blushing like an insane maniac. I think that's the reason why he hugs me and says I love you all the time...just to see me flush like a noob and hide my embarrassment...I should be used to him and his lovely whispers and hugs but I can't seem to find it natural! I always act like a shy fool! I'm obviously more comfortable around him and tell him things that trouble me, but...I don't know... Having a really attractive guy loving me to no end. I just, I can't. This is just a dream come true.


 

I hope we love each other till the end of time. Oh goodness that sounds lame. But it's true! I hope we can always hold hands and smile at each other when it gets awkward and laugh and hug and tell each other 'I love you' and giggle and cry together and grow old together.


 

Maybe my life will end up just like a romance story. That would be cool. But usually at the end something really bad happens and the lovers don't see each other for like years, then all of a sudden they just meet up and fall in love all over again. So...everything works out in the end...


 

Manwah and Jr have been seriously the funniest couple I've seen. They have fights over the strangest of things! Like this one time on Valentine's day, Manwah decided to give Jr a box of chocolates, but apparently Jr doesn't like chocolate. So when she gave it to him he said, 'ew I hate chocolate' and Manwah totally got pissed because they cost a lot of money. They fought about it for a whole week. But it was so funny though, I can't explain it. It was like play fighting...I guess. Even to this day, whenever they see chocolate, Manwah gives Jr the evil eye. I can't help but laugh at them.


 

I can't believe we've all come this far and all our relationships have grown this much. It feels just like yesterday when I packed my bags to Korea.


 

Time flies by so fast, it seems like everything around you is spinning. You need to preserve the amount of time you have and live to it to its fullest. Even though you may not experience everything the world offers, you will know that you will experience all the things that you could.


 

Only if time could stop and you could enjoy the peaceful lullaby of the sweet drifting air or the amazing feeling of the sun hitting your skin.


 

But seconds grow into minutes, and minutes grow into hours, and hours grow into days, and days grow into weeks, and weeks grow into months...and then it leads us all here. Now. In the present. Where everything seems so real and alive. The only way to really enjoy life and all the things that revolve around it is to experience what life throws at you. Whether it be a good thing or a bad thing. You must face your fears and never doubt hope and take that chance. Open that little door that leads you into one of the greatest adventures you will ever experience. You could discover new talents, new objects, new culture, new people. Or maybe even the one for you. Your Romeo.


 


 

You must enjoy it, right to the simplest of things.

 

 

~ THE END ~

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omg...I'm getting emotional...

The story is over.

TT^TT

Sadness...

I hope you all enjoyed it!

And thank you for all my beautiful commenters and subscribers!

Thank you so much...I just...I can't...It's over...can you believe it?

This wonderful journey with you guys has ended....

:)

Bye bye~

-LonDon323