Jia returns

The Simplest of Things

 

 

 

MANWAH POV

 

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. Really I did. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I hoped later, but it happened sooner. I got my dreaded period.

I steadily lifted myself from my bed and looked to my side. There I saw Jr sleeping in the other bed. I was baffled for a moment, but then realized I saw him last night. Truthfully I thought it was a dream. But obviously it wasn’t, according to the sleeping boy in the room. He looked extremely adorable. His eyes were tightly shut, his pink little lips were slightly open and his cheeks were a little pink. I wondered what he was dreaming about, he seemed very happy.

All of a sudden he smiled a huge breath taking smile. I froze.

What is he dreaming about? I thought, silently getting out of bed. I walked closer to his side and knelt down at his bed. He was squirming a bit, juts a bit, his smile never escaping his flawless face.

He turned his body facing the ceiling smiling brighter than ever.

“Mmm.” He mumbled. I raised an eyebrow.

Mmm? I repeated. Is he trying to say something? Is he sleep talking! Oh my God that’s so cute!

My own smile grew upon me. I gazed down at the resting boy. He was just perfect in every way. He might seem tough and mean on the outside, but he was actually very shy and caring within.

“Wah…” he suddenly stuttered his cheeks flushing a bright pink. I raised an eyebrow at Jr completely confused with his actions.

Mmm…wah? I thought. I wondered what that meant. Maybe he was missing a few syllables in his word? I thought about it for several moments before it clicked. I think my face became completely red at that point. M-wah? Are you serious? M-an-wah…He’s…he’s…he’s dreaming about me!

I mentally had a party in my head; I couldn’t believe Jr was actually dreaming of me.

Getting up from the floor I leaned over Jr. He looked just like sleeping beauty, but…a guy of course. I brought my head a few inches above his own; our lips barely touching.  I had no clue what I was doing, I just couldn’t help it. Jr was just like, right there, and he was sleeping and he was blushing and he was mumbling my name and he was just being irresistible…

I hope I’m not his true loves kiss. I crossed my fingers hoping he wouldn’t wake up.

I slowly came lower; I noticed his chest rising up and down in the most subtle way. His breathing was light and calm. He looked utterly perfect. The tips of my hair brushed his red cheeks. I trailed my eyes to his lips, hey were light pink and adorable. The distance between one other were closing in. My heart was racing at an enormous speed, I felt like I was running a marathon. I had never kissed anyone before, never thought I was ever going to kiss someone in their sleep, but here I was, just on the verge of my first kiss…until…

Damn…I winced at the tremendous pain at the side of my stomach. Stupid period cramps…

I mentally smacked myself for not having self-control of the current situation I would have been in before running to the washroom.

 

HANA POV

 

I was really freaking out now.

What if Jia really does like Minki? What if she’s going to ask him to marry her? That would be crazy…right? Asking a total stranger to marry you, ridiculous. She never talks to him. Or at least, I’ve never seen her talk to him. But still! I’m pretty sure Minki and her aren’t friends or anything. But what if they are? What if they actually have a secret relationship they’re hiding from the world? What if they’re meant for each other?  Does Minki like her? Does she like him? It’s sort of obvious that she ‘could’ have feelings for him. I mean, who wouldn’t? He’s smart, funny, cute, shy, handsome, charming…oh my. How have you fallen so in love with him Hana? You’re becoming a mental case! He doesn’t like you! He doesn’t! You’re not meant for him…you’re just one of those ‘other’ girls in his life. You mean nothing. All you can be…is a friend.

I felt tears starting to build in my eyes.

Oh no…Hana no! Do not cry! Do not cry! You are not going to cry randomly in the middle of class because of your ridiculous theories.

I quickly sniffed in a sob, blinking my eyes several times to brush the tears away. Once I was sure my eyes wouldn’t let some hidden tears fall, I got up from my seat. I was about to walk to the door when Jia came jumping in the class. I slammed myself back on my chair pretending to occupy myself by reading My Husband, peeking over the top.

“Minki Oppa!” She screeched while sitting at my old desk. My stomach twisted at her voice. It was so annoying, like nails on a chalk board. What pissed me off even more was that she was sitting at my old place. Thankfully Minki didn’t respond or flinch to her at all; he just sat there as if she didn’t even exist. “Yah!” she playfully whined pouting her lips in the most irritating way imaginable. “The dance is this coming Friday,” she started, “you want to go with me?” she squeaked clasping her hands together.

W-what? I repeated her question in my head. She was asking him to the dance? But...but…

“I know you aren’t going with anybody.” She added with a slight grin. Minki didn’t budge; he just sat there completely ignoring her existence. Well, I only saw the back of his head, so I would presume…

“No thanks.” He answered, an irritated sigh heard afterwards.

“No thanks?” she shot back with a growl, quickly cleaning herself up with a smile, “but you aren’t going with anyone.” She mumbled, trying to do aegyo, yet failing miserably. Minki didn’t reply back; he just kept to his book.

So…does this mean Minki isn’t interested in her? I wondered carefully. A tinny smile grew upon my lips; I knew I was relying on hope again. But it was okay, right? It wouldn’t hurt turning to it a little bit. I observed as Jia’s expression changed dramatically all of a sudden.

“You’ll change your mind the night of the dance.” She smirked, casually getting up from her seat and exiting the room. Not after she rapidly blew a kiss to him. I shuttered at her little performance. She was acting stupid…But what did she mean? Minki would change his mind? Why? How?

The little smile I had going on was now completely gone. I didn’t even know when it would even return. My heart was pounding with this feeling of dreading worry and guilt. I couldn’t understand it. I felt terrible. Even more so when I woke up this morning looking like a train wreck. I very much wanted to cry, but what would that do? It would just prove how lame and weak I really am…

 

JR POV

 

I couldn’t believe Manwah was okay, I could have died the moment I saw her smile. I was going insane for no reason. Well, I guess I did have a reason. To be honest I had the most embarrassing dream about her last night, so that was probably why I got so protective like that.

I fumed red remembering it. A couple people in the halls looked at me funny because of the extreme shade my face was currently in.

I’m always so stupid around Manwah, I don’t even know why. Whenever I’m near her I just act so…different…love can really do things to you. I can’t even imagine how I’m going to propose to her if I act like this.

Manwah turned to our classroom’s hall, but suddenly came to a halt. I ‘accidently’ bumped into her, quickly grabbing onto her shoulders for ‘support’.

“Why did you stop?” I asked not even thinking about letting go of her.

“Look.” She pointed out. I trailed to where she was looking and saw Jia prancing out of our classroom. I cocked a brow at the girl.

“What is she doing here?” I mumbled under my breath.

“I don’t know…” Manwah trailed off watching as Jia was out of sight.

What is that little prick planning? I thought.

I felt Manwah tug on my sleeve. I gazed down at the most beautiful girl on the universe.

“W-what?” I asked a little dazed at her sudden glimpse of gorgeousness.

“We should go to class.” She told me, slightly moving away. I nodded my head to myself as I led her to the room.

As we entered, mostly all the students had left except for a few girls chatting at the front, Minki who was reading his book and Hana who was looking gloomier than ever; all alone in the back of the class. Manwah bolted to Hana’s side. I couldn’t help but smile at Manwah’s actions, she was so adorable.

As I sat back down at my seat Hana was completely worn out. She had fallen asleep on her desk. Manwah was currently trying to wake her up by ‘slightly’ shaking the poor girl.

“Hana, wake up this isn’t your bed!” she shouted rather loudly. I jumped in my seat as Hana bolted up in her chair petrified.

“W-what’s going on?!” Hana questioned.

“You fell asleep silly!” Manwah shook her head in a humorous way before changing her look to a more concerned expression. “But what’s wrong? You look kind of down…” Manwah mumbled taking the seat in front of Hana. It only took Hana a split second before her a big frown appeared on her face. But as quick as it came, she switched it into a clearly fake smile.

“Nothing.” She replied quiet sadly.

“Nothing?” I scoffed, not believing a word.

“Really! It’s nothing…” she quickly said. Manwah pursed her lips.

“Did Jia say something to you?” Manwah asked carefully. Something flashed in Hana’s eyes, it was unreadable, it was very distant, but it was there. She was hiding something.

“Um…” Hana stuttered not forcing her smile any longer.

“We saw that prick walk out of the class just before.” I explained jerking my head to the door. Hana blinked in realization.

“O-oh…” she hummed.

“Did she say anything to you?” Manwah repeated narrowing her eyes.

“N-not to me,” Hana mentioned.

“What happened?” I questioned. The girl thought about it for a while before deciding to finally answer.

“W-well, y-you see…” she started, her frown becoming more visible by the second, “Jia asked Minki to the dance.” She quickly whispered.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't believe I didn't update in so long..

I am so sorry... You can mentally slap me TT TT

I was just really busy...no..I'm lying...I was procrastinating

Sowy...

Please comment though! Please! Tell me what you think!

It makes me happy :) it...truly does...even if you are a silent reader,

make a happy smile or smething... like this ---> :) or.... this? ---> ^.^

okay i'm rambling...but thank you for suscribing and reading my story TT TT

-LonDon323