Company

The Simplest of Things

 

 

 

 

 

  

Finally the last class of the day ended. Mr. Lee kept on ranting on about some stupid project we had to do later on in the month. I couldn't really care less at the moment. I was mostly stressing about the essay due next week.

"Alright class! That's it for today!" Mr. Lee said, waving us goodbye as the bell rang.

Everyone got up from their seats more than happy to leave the class. I grabbed the book Mocked and quickly glanced behind me to see if Minki didn't leave yet. Thankfully he was still sitting down zipping up his bag.

"You forgot your book at the library." I said, putting it on his desk.

He didn't bother looking up at it; he was focusing on his bag at the moment.

Not even a little thanks...

I turned back around and grabbed my stuff, getting up from my chair. I gently pushed it under the table and began to walk away.

"Yah!" a familiar voice called out.

I slowly peeked over my shoulder to see Jr viciously glaring at me. I quickly spun my head around trying to ignore him.

Oh my God he's looking right at me...I cried nervously.

"I'm talking to you foreigner!" Jr yelled.

Just ignore him Hana! Ignore him! I kept telling myself as I started sliding the class door open. But I was brutally stopped when someone grabbed my wrist and yanked my hand away.

No!!!!

"I said, I'm talking to you." Jr glared, bringing his face close to mine.

I feel like his eyes are going to start shooting red lasers at me...

"What is it?" I casually asked, not trying to show fear.

"What is it you say?" he laughed. "I want you to apologize for what you said to me earlier."

"Uh..." I mumbled.

What did I say?....I thought for a moment.

"You honestly can't remember?" he grinned.

The other three guys began walking up to me.

Dang it Hana what did you say?!...wait a sec...is he talking about when I called him a jack ? Ha! I'm not apologizing to you, you filthy piece of poo!

"I really can't remember." I lied.

All the guys began chuckling under their breath.

"Listen here foreigner, you better remember, or we'll make you." he smirked.

Aron punched his right fist into his left palm smiling evilly at me.

You've got to be kidding me...really? You're going to beat up a girl because she called you a jack ?

I rolled my eyes unknowingly, causing Jr to narrow his eyes.

"Don't show us attitude missy and do what you're told." Jr threatened.

"Ugh...you really piss me off..." I slapped his hand away from my wrist.

"Wo?!" he yelled. "I piss you off? Get on the ing ground and apologize!"

"Just get over it." I shot back.

He stared at me dumfounded. I quickly opened the door and walked out of the class making my escape.

I thought I was going to get eaten alive in there...I thought glancing up.

To my surprise, there were lot of girls waiting outside the class room. They began screaming once I walked out, but it became dead silence once they realized it was me. They must have been expecting someone else.

They all eyed me up and down as I walked passed them. I felt my skin begin to burn because of all the glaring.

Once I was able to get away from the group, the door to my class slid open and all the girls went crazy. I turned around shocked at how loud they were. I couldn't even see who was walking out of the class. They were all just jumping up and down squealing 'Oppa! Oppa!', 'I love you Jr!', 'You're so cute Minhyun!', 'You're my favorite Aron!', 'You’re so hot Baekho!’ It really amazed me how many of them gathered there.

They're cheering on those guys? I thought.

Thankfully the crowd of fan girls and the four guys, walked down the opposite direction were I was. I didn't want to crash into Jr again; I don't know what would've happened. I observed them until they turned down another hall and vanished.

"They are crazy..." I mumbled.

Then suddenly Minki walked out of the class reading the book Mocked with his bag safely strapped around his back. He passed me by keeping full attention to the story.

He's reading the book! He looks so cute when he reads...I hopelessly thought to myself.

I waited a couple seconds before walking the same way as Minki.

I started making my way down the hall about three meters away from Minki. Since I began feeling a little awkward at the silence, I decided to read My Husband. I was now on page sixteen.

I started reading it. I couldn't believe why in the world I had stopped at this part of the story. It was so darn cute. After maybe...a couple seconds I got attached to the book. I hadn't’t realized that I completely stopped walking in the middle of the hall; I was just standing there reading the book.

After a little while, I ended up sitting against the wall reading to my heart’s content. I can't remember how I ended up against the wall, but I was so drawn into the story I didn't bother finding out.

He looked me straight in the eye and smiled, noticing the slight blush across my face. "Seungri," he began out of breath, "Don't go." My heart started beating faster than I could process the words. "Please don't go...I...I love you." he blurted. That's all I needed to hear, all I needed to know before I cupped my hands around his face and kissed him. I read in my head.

I squealed in my spot, forming a big smile on my face. My heart was pumping fast in excitement.

"I can't believe he just confessed to him!" I said quickly going back to my book, bringing it closer to my face.

"I released the kiss and stared him in the eye. 'I've always loved you.' I confessed softy pecking his cheek." I read dramatically, and stared at that sentence beginning to squeal again. "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is the cutest story ever!"

"Seems like you're really enjoying it." someone said, totally catching me off guard, I jerked my head up and bumped the wall behind me.

I grabbed my skull.

"Owe..." I mumbled slowly looking to my side.

My heart stopped and my eyes grew wide. There, was Minki reading his book beside me.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I stuttered nervously.

"Reading." he simply answered.

I know that...I thought, narrowing my eyes at the pain.

"Y-yeah..." I awkwardly said rubbing my head.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest and my cheeks becoming hot.

"How long have you been here?" I had to ask, looking up at him.

He didn't answer.

Great...another stupid silence...

"Since you sat down." he answered still reading his book.

"Since I sat down?" I mumbled. "Uh...what do you mean?"

"I never left the building." he blankly answered, flipping the page.

Wait...what time is it now?

I glanced at his watch, it said seven thirty. My eyes grew wide.

What? You mean Minki sat beside me since five?! I-I...I might faint at the sudden over dose of happiness I'm feeling.

"I see..." I mumbled a little flustered.

I tried my best to continue reading my book but Minki was the only thing running through my mind now. He chose to sit next to me for two hours and a half just for company. I painfully swallowed my huge smile I wanted to show. I couldn't be happier. The guy I totally fell head over heels for CHOSE to sit next to me...

I could feel my cheeks heating up like crazy; it was rising all the way to my ears.

Oh my God I'm totally blushing my heart out...If he ever takes a subtle glimpse at my face...he is going to find out I like him...and then I'm going to die of embarrassment...I can just see my grave now...

I quickly closed my book, holding it to my chest and then grabbing Romeo and Juliette. I rapidly got up to my feet causing Minki to glance up at me. I turned around and bowed low.

"Th-thank you for keeping me company. I'm going to my dorm now." I lifted my torso up and smiled. "Bye."

I swiftly turned around and began walking down the hall.

Calm down Hana, calm down...if you can't control your heart beat you're going to explode sooner or later...

"See yeah." he said back.

My eyes grew wide as I held my breath.

Okay...now I can die...my life has been accomplished...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This chapter was so fun to write! I hope you're liking the story so far!

Please comment and subscribe!

I love you all!

-LonDon323