For You

The Simplest of Things

 

 

 

Minki didn't say another word and left. The guy looked guilty for some reason. He didn't look me or Manwah in the eye when he passed us. After a couple distant steps I heard the roof door close shut. I was kind of curious now. I really wanted to know why he looked that way. I couldn't really ask him because I was being such a stupid to him before. Hana couldn't really find out because she's been avoiding him for the longest time. And it seems like Manwah can't get a word out of him.


 

Damn...this ...I'm so freaking curious right now... I cursed.


 

I pursed my lips in disappointment then noticed Manwah and Hana walking over to me.


 

"Me and Jr are going to walk you to your dorm." Manwah announced, as she gently placed her arm over Hana's shoulder for support. I nodded my head in understanding and followed them to the exit.

As we made our way to Hana's room, no one spoke a word. I could tell Manwah wanted to ask a million questions, but instead she kept quiet and stayed by Hana's side. Not to ruin the moment or anything, but while we were on our way to her dorm, all I could stare at was Manwah's dress, well sort of. Every time she would take a step her dress would swing back and forth exposing a little bit of her thighs. I blushed.


 

Jr...calm down...


 

Manwah helped Hana unlock the door to her room. She pushed it open allowing Hana to enter. Before we could say our goodbyes and give Hana some space, she turned around looking up at us with an unreadable expression.


 

"Thanks." she then smiled bowing slightly. Manwah grew a huge toothy smile on her face and hugged Hana tightly in the most motherly hug I've ever seen.


 

"We love you Hana! If you need to talk to me about anything I'm always here!" she reassured slightly pulling away from the hug. Hana grinned gratefully and nodded her head.


 

"We'll come by tomorrow morning. Sound good?" I asked her, trying to be helpful.


 

"That would be nice." she said weakly doing her best to maintain her happy smile. Manwah stepped back and waved to Hana.


 

"We'll leave then, it's really late." Manwah said bringing her hand down. "Goodnight."


 

"Goodnight." Hana finished, slowly closing the door with a light click. Manwah turned to me tugging my shirt.


 

"Let's go to sleep now." she said tiredly.


 

"Alright." I replied.


 


 

HANA POV


 

The weekend passed by very slowly. I clung to Manwah and Jr as much as I could just to avoid being alone and having more of a chance of encountering Minki.

The two of them had been hanging out all the time now. I know neither of them confessed their feelings for each other but now all they needed was time. Time to get to know each other. I haven't seen Jr's friends that much, but they do say hi in the halls when we pass by.

In Jr's group there are three guys. I've personally met Baekho and Aron, but I haven't met Minhyun. Jr said he hadn't seen him at the dance and that he really hasn't been seeing him much lately. He explained to Manwah and I that he was kind of worried with what was going on with him. He never saw him anymore. He did mention seeing him in the school sometimes walking to class and such, but other than that he was always no where to be seen.

While he was talking about Minhyun, it seemed like he didn't really like him as much as the other two. I suspected that he was closer to Aron and Baekho, but something seemed a little off with Minhyun. I didn't know what, but maybe I was over looking things.


 

"Psst." Jr hissed from his seat. I took a peek at him.


 

"What?" I asked.


 

"Look." he pointed to the front. I turned my head at what he was signaling at. My body tensed up.


 

"Alright class!" Mr. Lee announced, "Miss Jia will be switching to this class for the rest of the year. Please be nice and welcome her!" he finished turning to the girl standing beside him. Jia bowed, allowing her cleavage to show more. I glared down at the pencil in my hand. The class remained in silence for a couple seconds before all the guys erupted with 'oh yeas' and 'y!'. While all the girls clapped their hands in bitter politeness. Once the class settled down Mr. Lee spoke up again, "Miss Jia, please take that seat." I lifted my head to see where he was pointing at. I almost snapped my pencil when I saw him gesturing to my old spot, which was right in front of Minki. I swore I heard something snap in my head when Jia smiled widely and pranced to her new desk. I could hear her say "Hello Minki Oppa!" from my desk, but all I could to was sink into my seat with utter annoyance.


 

What in the world is she doing in this class? I didn't even know you could switch classes! And did it seriously have to be in the one where Minki is? Where I am? Where Manwah is? Where Jr is? And why in the freaking world does she have to sit right in front of Minki?! Where I used to sit?!


 

I saw Manwah sneaking looks at me in the corner of my eye. I looked in her direction. She quickly glanced between me and where Minki was, I was guessing she wanted me to see what was going on with them. which I really didn't. But I did anyway.

But once I saw what Jia was doing I almost pulled out my imaginary gun and shot her in the head. She was talking to Minki nonstop for the whole class. Thankfully she wasn't loud so I couldn't hear what she was saying, but it was pissing most of the people in our class off.


 

--


 

That class was so long It felt like everything was going in slow motion. I tried, I did. But I couldn't stop glaring at Jia. I kept telling myself I was being utterly ridiculous but I could not stop. Every time Jia would ask something from Minki my heart twisted in thousands of knots and it was bugging me like crazy. So when last class ended I almost cried with joy that I wouldn't be seeing Jia anymore.


 

“Finally!” Jr groaned raising his hands in the air to stretch. “That was so boring...”


 

“Agreed.” I said back, sighing in satisfaction.


 

“Hey guys!” Manwah greeted jumping to my desk with a smile.


 

“Sup.” Jr grinned.

“I'm going to my dorm.” I told them, getting up from my chair.


 

“What? Why?” Manwah questioned.


 

“Well, mid-terms are next month, I need to study.” I replied grabbing my books from my desk.


 

“But that's so long from now.” Jr said lazily.


 

“Really? That soon?! We're already in November? Wow time flies!” Manwah exclaimed with big eyes. “Maybe we should all study together! It would be more fun that way!” she then added, clapping her hands together.


 

“Yeah why not?” I smiled.


 

“You two go ahead, I'm just going to nap at our dorm.” Jr slurred, slowly getting up from his seat.


 

“What?! No you don't! You're coming with us!” Manwah snapped jumping to Jr and wrapping her arm around his. Jr blushed at the contact but quickly looked away.


 

“F-fine...” he groaned, trying to sound irritated.


 

Manwah began pulling Jr to the door. I followed behind them, rapidly picking up my pace when we were moving passed Minki who was packing his things inside his bag. Jia was uncontrollably chatting away about some random none sense to him. I'm pretty sure he wasn't listening.

Suddenly he looked up at the wrong moment, and our eyes met. I flushed red swiftly looking away and leaving the class.


 

--


 

“Damn it what the hell was it again?” Jr asked.


 

“Oxygen.” I answered flipping to another page inside my science text book. At the moment I was laying on my stomach on the floor, while Jr was lying on the bed and Manwah resting her back against the side.


 

“I thought it was Hydrogen.” Jr mumbled staring blankly at Manwah's notes.


 

“Why did you think it was Hydrogen?” Manwah questioned, putting her text book down and turning around to see what Jr was looking at. “You dummy, you're not on the right notes!” Manwah complained, flipping the page to right one.


 

“Oh, right...” Jr awkwardly laughed, quickly going back to his reading. I lightly chuckled then skimmed through the next paragraph.


 

He have been studying for the past three hours, not including diner, and we've been really enjoying ourselves.


 

“So Hana,” Manwah said turning to me, “what are you going to do about Minki?” I almost choked on my saliva.


 

“W-what?!” I exclaimed not prepared with what she had just asked me.


 

“Oh come on Hana! You can't keep on avoiding him like this! What happened to the Romeo and Juliet thing?” she pondered.


 

“Romeo and Juliet?” Jr asked.


 

“W-well, we just s-topped doing that...” I quickly replied digging my nose in the text book.


 

“How could you?! It seemed like the both of you were getting along! Something could've blossomed!” Manwah bickered.


 

“Blossomed?” Jr questioned.


 

“W-what are you talking about? W-we were just reading a book t-together! Th-that w-was it, nothing m-more...” I said.


 

“Nothing more?! Do you see the look in his eye whenever he sees you?!”


 

“The look in his eye? H-he just sees me a-as a friend.” I told her.


 

“Hana he obviously sees you-”


 

“Hold it hold it hold it!” Jr in waving his hands in the air to add more to his words. “What are you guys talking about? What Romeo and Juliet thing?”


 

“Minki was reading Hana a love story to her.” Manwah giggled. Jr raised a brow and smirked at me.


 

“And you don't think he likes you?” Jr scoffed.


 

“I swear he doesn't!” I insisted trying my best to believe my own words.


 

“He obviously likes you Hana...It's kind of obvious.” Jr stated.


 

“See?! Even Jr can tell!” Manwah declared with a told-you-so look.


 

“S-seriously guys, h-he doesn't like me.” I mumbled.


 

“Oh shut up! What's the only reason why he blushed, stutters and talks to you?!” Jr asked, crossing his arms.


 

“U-um...”


 

“Yeah! You're like the only person he's ever opened up to!” Manwah agreed nodding her head. I blushed a deep red.


 

I swear he doesn't like me! I swear! I mean, it's impossible, he can't. He likes Jia.


 

“You're blushing!” Manwah teased sticking her tongue out in a playful way.


 

“I-I'm not!” I defended using my hands to cover my cheeks.


 

“Don't hide it we can see it from right here.” Jr said with a laugh.


 

This is so embarrassing...all I wanted to do was study...not talk about Minki...I'm trying to forget about him...I'm trying...I'm doing it for you...you just can't see that...you don't understand why...

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

omg I was just writting non stop *wimps forehead*

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

It seems like Hana knows something no one does O.O but I do..hehe

Hmmmm I wonder what it could be. She's trying to forget Minki..for Manwah and Jr? Whaaa?

-LonDon323