Elimination Round.. and Eliminated Friend?

Destined for Each Other

 

“Noona!” I think I heard that voice somewhere I just don’t remember.

“NOONA!!!” who the hell is his noona?! He’s shouting very loud.

“DARA NOONA!!” I snap my head where the voice coming from. I saw Seungri waving at me while smiling widely.

“Do you know them?” Jae asks me.

“Ah yeah, that’s bigbang. What’s the reason they are here? I thought the school didn’t allow outsider to go here” I’m really confused right now.

“Ah about that, today is the elimination round for the battle of the band so they are required to go here. Chae talk to me about them and I approved their application. Are they good?” he asks me while getting our foods.

"Define good? Kekeke! I'm just joking! Yeah they're great!" I said to him while still looking at the foods.

 

When we reach our table it’s already crowded so Jae and I don’t have any choice but to transfer to the table next to them. Kekeke! It’s okay because I miss my Jae and I want him all by myself. Jae and I are eating our food while laughing when I felt like being watched I look who it might be and it was GD. His piercing eyes is really admirable, I can’t help but to be mesmerized with his eyes.

 

“We don’t have class in the afternoon because of the elimination, you’ll go with me right?” Jae’s voice brings me back to the reality. I look at him and smile, I nod to say yes but I can’t help not to think about the guy who sits across us. Aish! Why I’m acting like this!? I love Jae but I think I admire GD and it must be stop. I look at Chae and she’s also looking at me, I think I saw her glared at me but afterwards she smile. I think she didn’t intend to glare at me, maybe she’s just joking.

 

We are here at the auditorium, the elimination is exclusive only to the bands who joined the contest and to the council but because me and the girls is special we witness how the elimination goes.

 

When bigbang is performing I can see in the eyes of my girls that they are really proud. And I must say bigbang is really good. I think they have a chance to win the battle. Even in boys they are really popular, some boys admire their confidence and physical appearance.

 

“And that’s the last performer in this round. We’ll post the result tomorrow in the bulletin board” Jae told the bands who performed. Omo! It’s already 5 pm?! How come it lasts that long when in fact the bands that performed awhile ago are only 10. Aigoo! Why I’m thinking about things that isn’t my problem?

 

“Chae, Bommie, Minzy let’s go home together!” I announced my brilliant idea. kekeke! I hope we go to the mall later.

“I’m sorry but we’re going somewhere, but I think Jae is interested. You ask him now maybe he will go with you” Chae said while walking away. I saw Bommie look at me then smile apologetically. Did I do something wrong?

 

Jiyong’s POV

“Why your acting like that?” I ask Chaerin the time we are in the park.

“What?” she asks me innocently. Aish! Sometimes I don’t know what is going through her mind,

“I mean why you did that to Dara? I saw what you did there” I hold her hands while asking her calmly. I think I have an idea why she’s acting like this.

“(sigh) I also don’t know. I think I’m jealous” she said, I knew it! I squeeze her hand, I don’t want her to feel that way.

“You always look at her in a different way GD and I can see it. I’m not blind not to notice the glances that you shared awhile ago and it hurts” I don’t know how to explain myself. I really hurt her and I can feel it.

“I’m sorry” it’s rare for me to say those words but I don’t want to see her like this.

 

In our 3 years when we are arguing about something she’s the one who say those words because she knows that I don’t say those if I know that it’s really not my fault.

 

 “I also want to say sorry for acting like a ” I laughed at her. She’s really funny and that’s the reason why I like her.

“You don’t have to say sorry to me, you say it to Dara. I know she will not mind why you’re acting like that”

"Maybe you're right. I'll say that tomorrow. Let's go home?"

 

I drop her off to the bus stop and we waited for the bus to arrive. I peck her lips before she enter the bus and say our goodbyes.

 

I drop myself to my bed after I took a bath. I remember what Chaerin told me, why I’m acting like that in front of Dara? Why I always find myself being mesmerized with her beauty?

 

It only starts when we kissed each other, I like her eyes and I know from that moment I like her. Now, I can’t help not to look at her eyes. I must say I like Chaerin but I also like Dara. Argh! I am really confused right now and I hate what I am feeling! It’s a good thing being tired does not have a hard time to fall asleep.

 

Dara POV

 

Yesterday when Chae declined my offer I felt offended. I am pissed from what she said but I can’t help not to think why she’s acting that way. Does she know that I like her bf? Omo! Am I really that obvious? I have to ask her about that later.

 

I reach our room before Mr. Choi enters the room. I sit beside Chae because it’s really my seat. Sitting beside her is really awkward but I just want to know if there’s something wrong.

 

“Chae” “Dara” we look at each other while saying our names at the same time then we laugh.

“Ms. Lee and Ms. Park what do you think you’re doing?!” Mr. Choi shouted. Aigoo! We shouldn’t have done that.

"Class there's an urgent meeting for the faculty. Behave while I am not here, okay? Don't go home yet!" Mr. Choi announced while getting his things.

 

“Dee, I miss you” I felt Jae hugs me. I’m so happy because he miss me also.

“Jae were going!” what the?! I hate that Yoona girl! She’s a ! I rolled my eyes to her, how could she disturb our sweet moment.

“Dee wait for me later after class, okay?”

“Okay! I hope there’s no more hindrance after class. If you know what I mean” I’m saying the last words while looking at Yoona. Tsss!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daragon in the next chapter! :)) 

i'm not yet done in the next chapter but i'll update tomorrow.. (i'll try) kekeke!