Lost

Destined for Each Other

 

“Minzy and Dae, GD and Chae, Dara Seungri and Bommie, and Daddy Youngbae and me. Nyahahaha!” all of us look at him with wide eyes. Even Youngbae that has a small eye became big.

“Hyung! N-n-no!” Youngbae is stuttering. I think he doesn’t want to be with TOP either.

“TOP!! I’ll join in your group! It will be Youngbae, you and me”

“Right noona!” Youngbae smile to Bommie. Suddenly TOP approach the corner of the house then sulk in it.

 

 

After the prepareation in the things we must bring, I immediately look for Seungri.

 

 

Where is that Maknae?!

 

 

Then I found all the boys in the lounge of the house. What are they talking about?

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden? I think I have to talk to the boys so that they will know how to go to the falls even though I am not with them.

 

 

“Guys! There are different ways to go to the falls. There are these way you can travel safe but it is really far and there are these way that you can call short-cut. I am not recommending you guys to walk in that short-cut because it is really dangerous.”

 

 

I told them what landmarks that they will encounter on their way to the falls in the long way and in the short-cut. Suddenly I realized something, I immediately turn to Maknae.

 

 

“Seungri-ah! Come here!” I know him and he’s really competent that’s why I called him.

“Hyung, is something wrong?”

“I am telling you that you are forbidden to go to the short-cut. Just think about the danger and I am just concern to Dara” I suddenly look where is Dara. I hope they will travel safe.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Let’s go!” they all shouted. It’s almost 7:30 when we left the house.

 

 

The groups were dispersing the moment we enter the forest. I saw Ji hold Chae’s hand, I think this vacation is not the best that I had but I’ll just go with the flow. Ugh! Why I am feeling this pain even though I accept the fact that Chae and Ji are for each other?! Aish!

 

 

“Noona! I have something to tell you. Come over here” Seungri whisper and he gesture me to come to him while looking at our surrounding. What’s his problem?!

 

 

“Noona, I know the short-cut” I smile with what he said. Yes! Sometimes I am really thinking that Seungri is really helpful in times like this.

“Noona, is it okay if we take that way?” he ask me. I just nod my answer to him, eager to finish this walk.

“Let’s go! But don’t tell them that when we reach the falls. Okay?” then he wink at me.

“Okay!”

 

 

We both have a backpack, it contains our food and some of our clothes and some blanket.

 

 

We were just walking so I can’t help myself to look at the surroundings, maybe there will be a ghost that will appear anytime while holding a flashlight in my hand. I’m just scared in a ghost thing! Yay! Scary! Seungri is really a fast walker, I am chasing him so I will not get lost. I heard a sound at my back when I look what it is, I just saw a small rabbit. I was about to approach the rabbit when I remember Seungri, I turn where I last saw Seungri when I saw no one.

 

 

“Seungri-ah!” I called him.

“Seungri-ah! Seungri-ah! If this is a prank, it’s not funny!”

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

Omo! Suddenly I gulped a lump that forming in my throat. I look for him, I don’t want to be alone here at the forest! What if some wild animal begin to appear?! Or a ghost?! Waaah!

 

 

“Seungri-ah!!!”