I Love You

Destined for Each Other

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

Dara, where are you?!

 

 

I am shouting her name while looking for her.

 

 

I am now ready to take the risk just to be with her. I don’t care if they will tell me that I am being selfish, I just love Dara.

 

 

Please Dara I have many plan for us, don’t leave me.

 

 

I am losing my hope, I walked in this way awhile ago but I didn’t find her. I hope Chae is right, maybe Dara is in the house right now.

 

 

I am heading my way going to the resthouse when I heard my name.

 

 

“JIYOOOOONG!”

 

 

I know that voice! Dara! It is coming from where I am standing awhile ago. I get to the place where I heard the voice but no one is here. when I peek where is the cliff is, I saw a hand.

 

 

DARA

 

 

“HOLD-ON!” she only smile to me. Aish! This girl is really impossible!

 

 

When I pull her to me, I hug her immediately.

 

 

“Dara. Dara”

“I knew it. You always found me” when she spoke a tear fell on my cheek. I am just happy that I found her. I hug her tightly.

“I thought I will not see you” I said while sobbing. Aish! I am being a cry baby!

“What will be the circumstances, I know in my heart you’ll find me. Why are you crying?” I kiss her. My heart is thumping while I am kissing her. I know now that I really love her.

“Let’s go first in the cave so that we can dry ourselves. We can’t make it to the restroom with this kind of weather. I can’t risk your safety this time” she just nodded to me. I think she’s really tired right now.

 

 

“Hop-on” I said to her while my back is facing her.

“Ji, you’re also tired”

“Who said that? I think I am not feeling the tiredness when you’re with me” I look at her.

“Is this the effect of the rain? How come you become this cheesy?” she said while smiling. Tsss! If I know she’s feeling giddy inside.

 

 

When we reach the falls we didn’t see them. I think they were in the resthouse at this moment. 

 

 

“I think they gone home”

“Sorry, it’s all my fault. They didn’t enjoy here because of me” she said with her weak voice. I kiss her lips, from the cold outside it painted red.

“Don’t talk, you don’t have voice right now. And it’s not your fault, okay?” I kiss her lips again, I just can’t get enough.

“Why you’re acting like that?” I am going to kiss her when she blocks her lips by her hand.

“Hey! You kiss me many times already. And are you not bother what will Chae’s reaction if she will know about this?” she became sad remembering the others. She look away from me, so while she’s not looking in my direction I kiss her again.

“I told them already”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I told them that you’re the one that I love” she look at me with wide eyes. kekeke!

“What’s with the looks!?”

“What did you say?” she’s really shock? Wae? Is it because she is shy in all of them?

“Don’t worry I’ll take all the blame. I love you and that’s the matter. Don’t worry, okay?”

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“Don’t worry I’ll take all the blame. I love you and that’s the matter. Don’t worry, okay?” Omo! I don’t know what will I say. Do I have to be happy because finally he said that he loves me? But how about Chae?! I’m sorry Ji but I will not forsake my friendship to Chae.

“I’m sorry Ji but Chae is important to me”

“I know Dara, I am willing to wait to heal all the wounds in her heart. I only feel this kind of emotions with you. I told myself that I will not settle down because I am afraid that my family will turn like mine. But for you I am willing to take all the risk”

“So you’re not planning to settle down with Chae?”

“Chae is important to me but she’s not the one for me” he bow his head.

“B-but” I don’t know what to say.

“I’m sorry if I hurt Chae” still not looking at me.

 

 

I don’t know but suddenly I felt something warm that is falling in my cheek until I heard myself sobbing. I don’t want Chae to experience what I’ve been through. I don’t want her to feel rejected. I know I want Ji to love me but I didn’t imagine this kind of situation. I hate Yoona for getting Jae from me and I don’t want to Chae feel the same way towards me. Is it okay to accept Ji?

 

 

I felt being hugged by Ji while I am crying.

 

 

“I like you since the first time I saw you Dara even though you look like an ahjumma that time and I already have Chae that time. I don’t know if we’re going to meet again so I forget about you but when I saw you again in the bar, I don’t know why I felt something. I know you don’t want to hurt Chae and I understand you. God knows how I tried to stop myself from loving you but I can’t. Everytime I see you I feel like my heart is going to burst. This is my first time feeling this way” he looks at me in the eyes

 

 

“I love you Dara-yah”

 

 

I’m sorry Chae.

 

 

He cupped my face then he kiss me.

 

 

I don’t know why I am being hesitant about this, I know I will hurt Chae I know I am wrong but it’s just happen that we fell in love with each other. We’ll take all the blame later I just want to savor this moment.

 

 

We broke the kiss when we heard someone.

 

 

“Jiyoong? Are you here?” it is Youngbae who called Ji.

“Yeah! I’m here Bae” he holds my hand.

“We’re here to rescue the both of you. There’s a storm coming in this island so before the situation gets worst we decided to search for you. Let’s go home” he looks at me then smiles after seeing our intertwined hands.

“I guess you made up your mind but Ji I don’t think that it will be a good idea if they saw you like that. Talk to Chae first” he went on. Ji look at me, I just smile to him. I also want to talk to Chae, I don’t want her to hate me.

 

 

I hope she will forgive us.