I Love Her

Destined for Each Other

 

Jiyong’s POV

I went to our lounging place, where bigbang can practice. The only person who is there is Youngbae, my bestfriend. I approach him and sit beside him while his reading the music sheet.

 

“Tell me what your problem is” he looks at me in the eyes. He’s really my bestfriend he knows me.

 

I told him what I am going through, after hearing all the circumstances he begins to talk.

 

“Ji, do you love Chae?” with a deep sigh I answered his question.

“I like her”

“How about Dara? Do you love her?”

“I…I like her?” why I felt like I sounded like I am not sure? I know that I like her, right? I bury my face to my hands, I guess I am really confused.

“You love her” I look at him

“How do you say so?” I ask him.

“I can feel it Ji. We’re bestfriends since I remember and I know you. The moment you got your first kiss with Dara who look like an ahjumma we always tease you but you didn’t mind us. From that moment I know you like her but when we saw her again with her radiant beauty I know from the moment you lay your eyes on her that time I know you felt it. You love her”

 

I guess he’s right.

 

“I think you’re really my bestfriend” I smiled to him.

“Ji, don’t choose a better girl, choose a girl who can make you a better person”

“What’s with the aura?” TOP hyung approach us with the two maknae.

“It is because you’re late. Let’s practice” I told them and approach the mic.

 

 

Our performance is done a few minutes ago but the last words that Youngbae said still lingers in my head. We approach our girls, I saw Bommie, Chae and Minzy. I think Dara is really not an outgoing person. A smile suddenly forms in my lips.

 

Bommie hug TOP hyung but hyung just ignore her. He keeps on disturbing Youngbae. I smiled to them, and then I saw Minzy and Daesung who’s being sweet all the time.

 

I approach Chae and hug her, they all look at me. I know they don’t used in my sweet side but I told Chae that I’ll be a good bf. I will not think about those phrases from Youngbae because I want to focus to Chae right now.

 

“Where’s Seungri?” I heard Youngbae ask Daesung.

“I don’t know hyung”

“I am here hyung”

“Wow! Dara you look gorgeous!” I heard Youngbae exclaim, I can’t help but to look at her. I thought she’s not here. My heart begins to thump loudly. Aish!

 

If you really look closely to her, she’s really beautiful, no, she’s a GODDESS. Although she’s just wearing a simple lacy dress, I can’t help but be amazed. But I look away as fast as I can so that Chae will not be suspicious.

 

We laugh and laugh because Seungri and Dara keep on making a joke. Kekeke! They are a dork!

 

“Let’s have an outing!” Bommie begins to say outing, swimming, beach and resorts. I am not really listening to them because I am only focusing on Dara. My mind drifts away from reality and just stares in no particular object while thinking about HER.

 

“GD!” huh? Is there someone calling me?

“GD?” I heard Chae whisper to my ear. I look at her and pout to her.

 

 

Dara’s POV

I saw Ji hug Chae when he approaches her. My heart feels like being stabbed and it is aching. But I didn’t show it to Seungri while we were talking. Seungri lead me to our friends. I know Ji is staring at me the moment I reach the girls and bigbang but I didn’t look at his direction.

 

I sit across Ji and Chae because there’s no other room for me to sit.

 

“Let’s have an outing!” I heard Bommie exclaim, I am not really listening because I can’t focus. I can see Ji and Chae being sweet with each other in my peripheral view. Ji is looking at something but she’s hugging Chae while Chae is talking to Bommie.

 

“GD!” I heard TOP called Ji. I look at Ji but he’s not listening then suddenly Chae lean to him and whisper something to him. I look away the moment she move her lips against his ear.

 

“What?” Ji ask TOP.

“You have a resort in Jeju Island right?! Let’s go there!”

“Do you want that?” Ji look at Chae and ask her. She just nodded and kiss his cheek. I think I need to pee.

 

I stand from where I am sitting and begin to walk away when Bommie ask me where I am going. When I look at them they are all looking at me, even Ji.

 

“I’m just going to the comfort room”

“Noona, can you go there all by yourself?” Seungri asks me.

“Neh!” I smiled to them to assure that I can handle myself.

 

 

The moment I close the cubicle’s door I clutch my chest. I felt like I am having a heart attack. Is it possible that I’ll have an attack?

 

Suddenly the door open and I saw Bommie look at me.

 

“Dara-ah, what wrong?”

“I..I just want to pee”

“By clutching your chest like that? I think you can’t pee with that position” she stares at me with a sad smile.

“I just can’t forget him. I’ve moved on with Jae but with Ji, I can’t seem to move on”

“Don’t worry I am here, okay? Even all the boys hurt you I’ll be here to defend you” I hug her. What she said ease my pain.

“If you love him, it is okay for me but if you can’t take it anymore just let go” I nodded to her.

 

“Let’s go, they are all waiting for us” she pull me. I can endure the pain seeing Ji and Chae being together, I just can’t let go of this feeling.

 

“So this weekend?” Bommie ask them the moment we reach them. I ask Youngbae what are they talking about, he smiled to me.

“We’re going to Ji’s resort. Prepare your bikini’s!” kyaah! Do I have to wear a bikini? I guess not. kekeke! I will not wear one. BLEH!

“Ah by the way, our resort doesn’t allow someone to swim if he or she is not dress properly. You have to wear trunks and bikini” really?!

“And there’s also a forest behind their resort. We can play there!” Seungri butted in.

“So friday evening we will meet at the airport” TOP told us. We just all nodded. I can’t wait for the Friday to come!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sweet moments come in our way! nyahahaha!

i hope i write it already..

writer's block! argh! 

 

love you guys! ♥