My First Boyfriend ♥

Destined for Each Other

 

 

“Okay, apology accepted” after I told that to him, I don’t look on his face and I dashed my way to my school. I got humiliated again, nice Dara! You really a clumsy person!

 

When I got to my room, I know my face is burning.

 

“Dee, are you sick? Your face is really red” Jae told me while feeling my forehead if it’s hot or not. Kyaaah! It’s next level, because we have skinship now!

“I’m not sick, it’s just that it’s hot outside the school, I’m really okay” I smile to him to assure to him that I’m okay.

 

“Aigoo Jae! Dara is only in love that’s why she’s blushing” I can call Bommie a mushroom, always pop-up in the least you expect.

“Really? Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Lucky?! Kekeke! I don’t think so” aish! Bommie I’m going to kill you!

“Dee, can I invite again later? I have to tell you something”

“Why later? You can tell it now you know” kekeke! I’m excited to know what it will be.

“Gudmorning class!” aish! My first target to kill is Bommie, then now I have second target it’s Mr. Choi! Great timing!

“Later! (wink)” kyaaah! I’m experiencing hyperventilation.

 

This is it! The class this day is over! When I exited the room, I look for Jae. Where could he be? Then as if a cue I receive a text from him.

Jae: I’m going to be late in our dinner. Just go there in the restaurant where we ate yesterday. Take care! :)

 

When I get to the restaurant there’s no costumer and the place is really deserted. Is it reserved for someone? I’ll just wait Jae outside to tell him that it’s close.

 

When I’m near at the door, one waiter calls me.

“Goodeve Miss Park, Welcome!” aigoo! I thought it’s really close. I guess I’m the first one customer who goes here. But wait did he call me in my name?

 

As if on cue, there song that are playing. The song is entitled Fallin (by janno gibbs is a good song fit for the scene, listen to it) and guess what, Jae is the one who singing the song! And he has a rose in his hand. Kyaaah! Thanks to Bommie, she insisted to me to wear a dress but I said that I want a comfortable one and she makes me to wear light a make-up.

 

When Jae approaches me he gives me the rose then he kneels in front of me. Kyaaah! Is he going to propose? I think there’s a tear in the corner of my eyes.

 

“Dee I know that I just met you yesterday. But I like you to know that when I first saw you, you really got my attention and it’s before the accident” so he’s really looking at me before the accident. Kyaaah!

“And I really love your attitude and your jolly expression” while he’s saying those words, he’s smiling. My heart is thumping really loud.

“Dee, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“YES!” I just can’t contain my emotion. I just love this guy!

 

After I told him my reply, he got on his feet then he hugs me.

 

“By the way, you’re prettier today. But you don’t have to wear make-up because you have natural beauty and I love you no matter what you wear” kyaaah! Okay, he’s the sweetest!

 

After we ate our dinner and chat a little longer, he drops me off to my house. But not like last night he didn’t want me to go inside. When we are in the front of our door he pull me against him but not in a harsh way and he kiss me.

 

At first it’s just a peck but when we felt that we are comfortable with each other, he kiss me again and this time with passion and love. Screw the first kiss! Even though his not my first kiss, I felt like this is my first. I love him!

 

After I agree to be his girlfriend he introduce me to his parents and I introduce him also to my parents. He’s parents is very kind, I thought like in the drama that if you’re poor and you have a rich boyfriend his parents will be a hindrance but I was wrong because I think they like me.

 

I often use light make-up and my dress is not like an ahjumma style, sometimes I am wearing a dress but most of the time just a jean, t-shirt and converse. I don’t want to hear from other people that my bf has an ahjumma gf. If Jae has many fangirls, now I have also many fanboys. Kekeke! Now we’re compatible.

 

End of Flashback

 

Our relationship is really perfect. Now we are in our fourth year. Our graduation is really getting near, I wish we will be forever.

 

Wow! I arrived at the school at exactly 7:30. I’m grateful that the taxi driver is easy to please. When I enter our room the first person I want to see is my bf. But is it really my bad day? Where is he?

 

“Dara! What are you waiting for? You take a sit, Mr Choi is coming!” Chaerin told me.

 

I just take my seat with a sad face. Hai I really miss my bf. I texted Jae when I am already in my sit.

Dara: Where are you?

Jae: We have a council meeting this morning so we are excuse for our session.

 

I forgot that my bf is the president of the council. We don’t have time for each other, especially him. He’s always busy in that council.

Dara: What time it will be done?

Jae: Maybe lunch. Sorry I’m really busy right now. Text you later!

Dara: Okay. I love you! :)

 

I’ve waited for him reply to say I love you too but he didn’t text me afterwards. Maybe he’s really busy I have to understand that. Foundation day is getting near that’s why they always have a meeting. I hope it will be successful so that all the effort that Jae give to that project will not be wasted.

 

I talk to Chae because I’m really bored. Kekeke! I don’t want to listen to the discussion, I’m not in the mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe i'll post the next chapter later! kekeke!

Skydragon is in the next chapter.. :)

 

thanks for subscribing---> Jaennah