The Anticipation

Destined for Each Other

 

Dara’s POV

 

Seungri go here in the airport with me. My dad is going to drop me off here but when we are in the garage, we saw Seungri waving at us. He said that I’ll go with him so that my dad can rest. And because my dad said that he’s really tired he let me go with this Maknae. Aish! What a loving father!?

 

When we came here, I know that they are going to be late. What’s new?! When will be the time that they’re going to be responsible in time?! I take a look at some places because maybe they are here already.

 

It’s already 3 pm, I know we were early but Seungri insisted that we must be early. Our flight is 4, maybe 3:30 they’ll be here.

 

“Noona, let’s go in the coffee shop it’s still early”

“Sure!” I smile to him. Maybe he can feel that I am nervous. Technically this is my first time going out of town without my parents.

 

When we reach the shop we fall in line to make an order.

 

“Noona what do you want?”

“Hmmm. Americano”

“Two Americano please”

“Make it three” Omo! How long did Ji was in my back?

“Hyung! Where’s Chaerin?” Seungri look at Ji’s back and outside the coffee shop but he didn’t find Chae.

“She said that she will be going here with Bommie” I didn’t look at him. Aish! Why is it when he’s near my heart thumps like this?!

“Ahm hyung I’ll just go to the restroom. Noona you can sit now” I dashed my way to the vacant seat without waiting for Ji.

 

After I settle myself to my seat, I felt that Ji take the seat beside me. I don’t know how long we’ve been sitting when I heard his voice.

 

“By any chance, are you planning not to talk to me?” he ask me.

“Ha?” I look at him.

“When I approached you, you didn’t look at my direction not even once. Then when I seat beside you, you seemed to be stiffed. And lastly….” he leaned his body near mine, like a gesture when you will whisper to someone.

“You’re coffee is already in front of you and you even didn’t notice it” Omo! Is my mind really occupied that’s why even the waiter I didn’t notice?!

“I know my coffee is already there! I just don’t want to drink it now” where is Seungri?! Is he really intended to leave us alone like this?!

“Hahahaha! Don’t worry, I am not going to eat you” he wink at me then he lean on his chair while laughing. I can’t help but to smile to him.

 

We drink our coffee while he’s making some funny jokes. But let me tell you his jokes is lame! Aish! We drank our coffee when Seungri came back with bigbang and my girls at the back.

 

 

 

Ofcourse the lovers will be seated next with each other and Seungri, Youngbae and me doesn’t have one, we were solo in the chair. TOP wants to sit beside Youngbae but Bommie cornered him so he doesn’t have a choice but to sit beside her. Kekeke! You can do this Bommie! I can’t help but to think is TOP really gay?! Nevermind!

 

I am here, a so called loner at the back of Ji’s PRIVATE PLANE. Yes guys! You heard it right! I am not hallucinating! A freaking PRIVATE PLANE!! Did you imagine yourself riding on a private plane?! Cause I didn’t.

 

I can see their heads here at my position. All the lovers are leaning their heads in their bf/gf. I look at the direction where Ji is seated.  Don’t know why, maybe instinct? Chae is leaning her head in the window while Ji is reading a book.

 

When someone is watching you, you can feel it right? Maybe Ji felt that because slowly he look at my direction. I know his looking at me because I am the only one here at the back. When our eyes met, I felt like my heart is thumping really fast. I don’t know what I am going to do, do I have to pretend that I am sleeping or I just have look away? The last one is better. I am starting to look away from him when he smiles to me. Damn! I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling, I don’t want him to think that I feel giddy. Tsss! No! definitely NOT! Kyaaaah!

 

For the whole time I am biting my lip. I don’t want to look like a fool, smiling with no particular reason. Kekeke! Yep! That’s definitely me!

 

 

“Wow! Is this your house?!” Bommie exclaimed. Aish! Bommie is always the nosy one.

“Unnie, you’re rich now!” Minzy make a joke. But it’s not funny. Ke! Joke! If you’ll look at the house it is really huge.

“This is not our house. It’s just a RESTHOUSE!” Omo! We all look at Ji. Is he making a joke again!? It’s really lame!

 

We were still looking at him then suddenly we all laugh. Kekeke!

 

Ji stop laughing and look at me. I am really observing him. Then suddenly he smile at me. Kyaaah!  Get a hold of yourself Dara!

 

Sorry! I just can’t contain it! Kyaaah!

 

“Hyung! Let’s go to the falls that you are talking about!”

“Seungri-ah! Are you not tired? We’ve just arrived and you want to go now? And it’s already late”

“It’s only 7pm GD, please let’s go? They said that falls is really beautiful especially in the night time” hai! Bommie and Seungri can be bestfriends, they are both nosy!

“It is okay from all of you?” Ji ask us. We nod to him eagerly. We are really excited!

 

“Okay, bring some comfortable outfit and some comforter. We will camp there and bring some foods” he reminded us.

“GD I have a suggestion!” TOP shouted at the back. We are anticipating in his suggestion.

“Hyung I didn’t know that you can think” Seungri said while whispering beside me. I chuckled at his remarks. Suddenly, TOP looks at our direction.

“Yah Maknae! You want to be lost in the forest!?”

“Nooooooona!” Seungri whined at my side. Aish! Are all the members of bigbang are gay?! Omo! Maybe Ji is also a gay.

 

“This is my suggestion! We will divide ourselves into pair but one group will consist of three. And the last one that will make it to the falls will build the camp”

“Hyung, do you know the way going to the falls?” Ji ask TOP.

“Tsss! GD we’re bigbang! Remember?!” he rolled his eyes.

“Game!” Minzy and Dae shout together! Aish! These love birds!

“Okay! This is the pairing!” he looks at us, one by one. He looks like a maniac right now. In his creepy smile I think he lost it.