Is it over?

Destined for Each Other

 

I am wide awake, I look at my phone to look for the time, and it’s already 4 am. I remember that when I enter the room it’s only 11 pm. I didn’t get any sleep at all but I am not thinking anything. I stand up from the bed and I look for my clothes. I found my clothes on top of a cabinet and I dressed myself. I got out in the room, I just want to go home. I can’t face Ji right now. I don’t know how to explain why I kissed him. Argh!

 

When I reached the elevator the door suddenly begin to open that reveal a beautiful lady. She looks like in her mid-forties but she’s really a beauty. She looks at me like scrutinizing who I am. I don’t know but suddenly I am nervous. I think I have to pee, I can’t seem to move in my place when she pass through me. Who’s that? And why is she glaring at me? I didn’t do anything. Aish! What I have done to be in this situation!?

 

I rode a taxi, because I don’t know how to go home using a bus. Kekeke! Next time, I’ll ask Bommie to teach me how to ride a bus.

 

I reached my bed and I immediately fell onto it. I can’t forget what happen a while ago, the kiss that we’ve shared is extra ordinary. I can’t help not think that I want the kiss to last until we further reach the….. Kyaaah! What are you thinking Dara! You’re being a ert!

 

Suddenly I remember Chae, what will I say to her if she knows what happen. I don’t want to lose a friend like her. But I don’t know, I kinda like what I am feeling right now. Then there’s also Jae, I have to let him go, the baby needs him. Although I still love Jae I can’t have him. I know it’s hard to let go the years that we’ve been through but I know that I can make it with the help of my friends. And GD will not be the hindrance between me and Chae. I’ll try my best not to fall in love with him.

 

From now on I’ll make sure I will not see him again.

 

 

 

I didn’t get some sleep because of many things I kept on thinking but I have to go to school so here I am outside our school. What will my schoolmates will say to me after the incident? Are they going to feel pity to me or they will mock me?

 

When I enter the school premises I saw that all the students are looking at me but instead of gossiping they just stared at me. I don’t know if they just don’t want me to see they’re mocking face or they are in my side now. I’m being paranoid!

 

I am going to sit in my chair when Bommie hugs me at my back.

 

“Dara I’m just right here okay? Don’t forget that!” she said while having a sad face.

“Unnie we’re here also!” Chae and Minzy said in unison.

“What’s with the long face guys? You’re getting ugly you know that?” I tried to make a joke, and I think I’m successful because they seem to be bothered. They immediately get their mirror and look at it.

“Yah!” kekeke! I just laugh to their reaction. It’s really funny!

“I’m okay guys!” I smiled to them. Then afterwards they smiled to me, I looked at Bommie. I know that she’s thinking that I am not really okay but then she smiled to me.

 

“Bom unnie Mr. Choi are already outside in our room. Let’s meet later at lunch” Chae whipered to us.

“We’ll talk later. Okay?” I just nod to Bommie. I know she will ask me what happen yesterday and I am going to tell her the truth. I know she will understand me.

 

 

I am silently listening to Mr. Choi even though I can’t understand him. I want to look at Jae’s direction but my mind said no. If I look at him, I will make this easy for him. I’ll be able to accept his apologies and we will back in each other’s arm. But I am not going to do that, not today, not tomorrow or not in the near future.

 

Jae and I are over.

 

 

It is lunch time and Chae and I are heading to the cafeteria. I am still in my deep thoughts. I don’t know what to do anymore about Jae, even Chae and Ji. Suddenly I look at Chae’s direction but she’s oblivious in my stare. I was bring back in the reality when someone called me.

 

“Dee” how long he’s been at my back?

“Jae not now” Chae told him but I need to talk to him. I look at Chae and just nodded to her. I turned to face Jae and look at him in the eyes.

“Follow me” I said calmly to him.

“Chae tell Bommie that I have to talk to him” I pointed my finger to Jae then begin to walk.