The Snob

Destined for Each Other

 

“Chaerin how’s the date with your bf? How long have you been together? We’ve known each other for how many years but you didn’t tell me your story. And you have to introduce your bf to me so I can judge him if his good for you” I told her. It’s good thing that we have recited a while ago so Mr. Choi doesn’t care what we are doing.

 

“Dara, chill! Kekeke! Too many questions huh? Wait where I am going to start? Ah ok I’ll just tell you how we met each other”

 

Flashback

 

Chaerin POV

Wow! This day is beautiful I just feel to tour around here in the park near at my school in college. It’s still summer and first day being a college is getting near and I am excited. I don’t have many friends, they thought that I’m snob and bully. Actually I’m friendly but my appearance being fierce is the biggest factor why I’m always alone.

 

All the benches here at the park are occupied, aish! I’m tired walking I just want to rest for a while. Then suddenly I saw a vacant bench.

 

“Wow! It’s really my lucky day I just found a vacant seat” when I walk towards the bench I just notice that it’s really not occupied. There’s someone who is sleeping in the bench. Aish! I really want to rest, my feet is swelling.

 

I think he’s not really sleeping because I can hear his humming and his listening to the music. I just stare at his appearance, he got a fine nose, thin lips and his hair if you look at it it’s really soft. I think I envy him right now, he’s more beautiful than me. Aaah! My heart! It’s thumping really loud, I think it’ll burst any second now.

 

I want to know him personally, can I wake him? I hope he's not snob.

 

I nudge the guy

 

“Excuse me, can I sit beside you?”

He just look at me then he sit properly then he stand and ready to go. Wait! Did he notice me? I follow him I just want to know him! Kekeke! I’m really persistent when it comes to the things that I like.

 

“Hi!” I said to him while smiling.

 

Did he hear me? Or he just doesn’t want my company?

“Did you hear me? I just said hi” I whisper to myself. Hai! I’m losing hope right now. Wait! I’ll just take his headset off.

 

When I’m ready to take his headset off. He suddenly talk to me.

 

“I can hear you” he look at me. Aigoo! Does he know how to react? Just a smile, it’s okay for me.

“Hi! I’m Lee Chaerin!” I’m offering my hands to him. But he just look at it then shrug.

“Okay” he turn his back to me. But I’m really persistent so I pull his arm to face me. Kekeke!

“What’s your name?”

“GD”

“Full name?”

 

He just look at me. Is he going to answer me or not? How many minutes do I have to wait to his answer? When I’m going to ask him again he begin to answer me.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, are you happy now? You have my name, can I go now? I don’t have time for this”

“Wow! You’re a Kwon? So it means you’re rich! Wait! It’s the longest sentence you say for this moment. I really thought you know only one word.”

 

Did he just turn his back to me, AGAIN?! I think he’s going to leave me. I’ll just follow him, I don’t have important things to do right now so I can follow him. While we are walking, I ask him many questions but he didn’t budge. I admit I just want to irritate him because I want to know some of his expression, but he’s like a magnet that I don’t want to be separated.

 

I don’t know where we are. Hmmm. Waiting shed and a sign that says bus stop. Ah I know, we’re in the bus stop. How stupid I can get, wait he’s rich right? Does he don’t have a car?

 

“Ahm. Are you going home?” I ask him. Walking while talking is really tiring. I just want to eat.

“Hmm hmm, you?” wow! It’s a first, did he just ask me?

“Ahm. I just want to eat first. Can you accompany me?” when I look at him my stomach starts to grumble. Aish! Nice timing! When I look again at him he just showed me his smirk? Or I think he’s smiling. Kyaah! He’s more handsome if he smile often.

“Okay, but it’s not my treat” he said while standing up then he put his hands inside his front pocket and begin to walk.

“Okay!” I said with excitement. Kyaaah!

 

We ate just in the stall near the Han River. I’m really starving, tired and happy. Kekeke! Being tired with the one you like is very worth it. When we ate all the food that we order I’m ready to get my money and pay the bill but when I look at GD he already pay for it.  Then he looks at me and then smile. Kyaaah!

 

When I first saw him with his eyes close I know that I really attracted to him. But when he did that I think I just fallen in love with him. Aigoo!

 

“Are you done? Can we go home?” he said those words while I’m looking at his eyes.

“Ahm. Yes, let’s go”

 

We’re here again at the bus stop, he told me that I must go first because it’s already late and it’s really dangerous for a girl like me. Even though he’s a snob he really knows how to be gentlemen.

 

I want to ask him if it’s ok if we meet each other again but I’m shy to ask him. I mean I admit that sometimes I’m being persistent but I’m not a thick headed person.

 

The bus will stop soon and I didn’t have the chance to ask him what I want to ask him.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skydragon is still in the next chapter..

 

then daragon will be next.. kekeke! i like the transition.. :))

 

thanks for the new subscriber.. i'll try to update again later..

 

sorry for the wrong grammar.. i edited every chapter twice but i am not still satisfied with the grammar.. mianhe..