Confusion Overload

Destined for Each Other

 

Jiyong’s POV

Chae and I are just lounging here at the park. I can sense the tension between us but I am not saying a word. Suddenly Chae break the tension that building between us.

 

“GD?”

“Hmmm?”

“Do you love me” I was taken a back on what she said. I snap my head to her, is she serious?

“Are you serious?”

“Do I look like I am kidding?”

“Chae….” Why I felt like I can’t answer her. It’s either yes or no but I can’t utter a word.

“GD, please think about it” then she begin to stand up but before she walks away from me, I hold her arm.

 

 

I don’t know why I did that I want to say that I want her to stay but I can’t, when I didn’t say a single word she peel my hands off of her and she walks away. I just stared at her back. What’s happening to me?! I don’t know what to do, Chae is important to me. When I have a problem she’s always there. If I have a conflict with my family she’s the one who I can lean on. But how can I explain what I am feeling especially to Dara, she’s the one who make my heart go crazy. She’s the only one who makes me feel like this. She gave my life a color, not that Chae doesn’t give me happiness but Dara is different. I’m so confused.

 

I bury my face in my hands because I don’t know what to do anymore.

 

If I pursue Dara, Chae will get angry with her and I know Dara don’t want that to happen. And I don’t want to be the reason of their misunderstandings. I guess I have to try to be a good bf to Chae, I have to face that Dara and I are impossible. I have to forget what I am feeling to Dara. It is time that I have to act a bf to Chae and not just a friend.

 

I guess I have to face the fact that Chae is the one for me.

 

After realizing all those things I begin to stand up and head to the girl who deserves to be love by me.

 

Dara’s POV

OMG! Why I am always late?! Aish! When I am late it is always because of Jae but now I don’t know why I am late. Maybe because I don’t really want to attend the class.

 

Speaking of Jae, since we ended up our relationship I didn’t get the chance to see him in school. I heard a rumor that he really takes good care of Yoona and I am happy about that eventhough I am hurting deep inside. I guess this is my fate, being alone.

 

 

Our professor is not in the room when I enter. I don’t have many friends here at our class so the first person I find is Chae. I approach her the moment I saw her, I sit beside her and smiled to her widely.

 

“Hi Chae!” I greeted her with my oh-so-beautiful smile. She just nodded to me and didn’t take a look who greeted her. I mean I know she knows my voice but when someone calling me I intend to look at them to smile to them. Maybe she’s in a bad mood.

 

I stare at her but she really not looking at me. Is she really in a bad mood? Or maybe she has a problem. I want to ask her but Mr. Choi suddenly came and greeted us.

 

 

Our first class is ended and I am preparing my things to go to the cafeteria. I don’t know but I felt like someone is looking at me. When I look who is looking at me, I was taken a back, I saw Jae staring at me with those sad eyes. I don’t know what I am feeling, do I pity him? Or I miss him? With deep sigh, I look away. I just don’t want to remember all the bad things that he done to me. I just want to remember all the good memories we’ve shared.

 

I was back to reality when I saw Chae going outside our room. I want to run to her but when I was in the door Jae holds my arm. I look at his eyes, aish! Did he intend to look at me like this so that my conscience will overcome me? And I don’t know I think it is working.

I know all our classmates are looking at us, waiting for the commotion to takes place.

 

“Jae, please not now” I am ready to take off when he utter the words that stop me.

 

“I still love you, Dee” I look at his eyes. I also love him, still. I want to say that I want him back, but the image of Yoona with their baby flashed to my mind. With heavy step, I walk away from him. I felt something fell to my cheek, I told myself that I am not shedding tears for that guy but why I am feeling this way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a short update guys! mianhe!

i posted my new story.. kekeke! 

 

Confession <--- my new fic.. :) 

 

follow me on twitter so you'll know if i'm going to update or not.. :P

 

lots of love from me! ♥