Seungri

Destined for Each Other

Dara woke up late but feeling her body is more relaxed than last night, she's happy. She hesitated to go outside her room for she was scared on how her friends will look at her.

 

She didn't want to get out but she have to explain to them what happen. Are they going to blame her for being a jinx? Heaving a deep sigh she drag herself to the bathroom and take a bath. Afterall she must look presentable in front of her friends.

 

She got out of her room feeling anxious what will be Chaerin's reaction. She was preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn't notice that she bumped into someone. On the other hand, that someone who bumped Dara is also in deep thoughts thinking what will be her reaction if she saw the two of her friends being sweet. When they saw who bumped who they immediately turn their heads not looking at each other. Oblivious to them they are already in the living room and not far away from them is their friends who have their eyes as big as a saucer. Even Jiyong was shocked on how Chaerin will confront Dara. Chaerin might be a good friend but she can be a . He was about to save Dara but then he realized that Chaerin will never be a towards her friend.

 

All of Dara's and Chae's friend were anticipating on what will happen. They didn't know that they are holding their breaths but didn't mind it.

"Chae""Dara" their friends almost fall in their chair hearing the two speak at the same time. The two didn't know that they are giving their friends a heart attack, literally.

"You go first" Chae told Dara.

"Ani, you go first" Dara told Chae.

"Ani, it's okay. You go first Dara"

"Aigoo! Chae it's okay also to me. You go first, I can wait for my turn"

"Omo! I forgot...." Chaerin didn't finish what she will say for she was already trapped in a warm embrace.

"Chaerin-ah! I am sorry I didn't mean to do that. It's just happen that I fell in love with Jiyong. But believe me, I held myself from falling to him for I was scared that you will just get hurt" Dara's face is now full of tears even Chae wants to return the hug but she can't, she just can't erase the pain that she felt last night. She felt neglected, rejected and most of all betrayed. On the other hand, Dara felt that Chae is being hesitant in hugging her so she face her and hold her both hand. "Chae, I know Jiyong is not the only one at fault" hearing this Jiyong clenched his fist for he doesn't want Dara to blame herself because he was really the one why things get complicated.

 

Their friends are also in the verge of crying while Dara is having her speech.

"Chaerin-ah, I am sorry. I am sorry. I..I'll do whatever you want me to do. Just don't throw our friendship" while dara saying those words jiyong felt like he was stabbed straight in his heart. For the first time he fell inlove and now he didn't got the chance to show it to her for they will never be together. He expected that Dara will choose Chaerin and will turn his proposal down but he never thought that it will be this painful. So before he hear the 'I'll get away from Jiyong', he immediately get outside the house and walk towards the beach. His friends didn't notice that he is already gone for their mind is already occupied by Dara and Chaerin but he didn't notice that Chaerin saw him when he walked out the door.

 

Dara was taken a back when Chaerin speak.

"Even if I ask you to get away from Jiyong you will do it?" She asked while looking straight in Dara's eye. Their friends pity Dara and Jiyong for they know that the two really love each other. But what they can do? It's Dara's choice, the only thing that they can do is to support whatever she will choose. "And don't dare to lie" she said while glaring at the crying baby in front of her.

"Chaerin, I...I'll do.." Their friends rush to them not minding that they are now interfering the two.

"Dara-ah! Please think about your answer further! Think about what will happen between you and Jiyong. If you choose to stop seeing Jiyong, do you think he will be happy and most importantly are you going to be happy? Sorry Chae but your condition is not acceptable" Bom exclaimed. Chaerin look at Seungri and her heart begin to throb. He smiled at her and nod like saying 'You can do this!'.

Ignoring Bom's statement, Chaerin asked Dara again. "Unnie, what will be your answer to my question? Are you willing to give up GD for the sake of our friendship?"

"Like what I am going to say..." she heave a deep sigh then continue. "Don't worry Bommie and guys, my decision is final and I am okay with this" she look again at Chaerin.

"I am NOT going to give up with the one I love this time. I've done that and it hurts, I will never do it again. If you will get angry with us it's your choice Chae but remember I will never get tired in asking for your forgiveness" Chaerin saw how sincere Dara in her words and she smiled to her but she hid it. She didn't thought that behind the cry baby in front of her is a really strong lady. Even though she feel pain again it is not because Dara and Jiyong will be happy but because she envy her for she finally found the one for her. She thought that Jiyong and Dara are really indeed DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER.

"Then what are you waiting for? Let go of my hand" she said in a strong voice everyone gasp on how cold her voice is but afterwards she smiled to her, genuinely. "Go get your man unnie. He might drown himself thinking you chose me over him. I don't want his soul hunt me in my sleep" then she shove Dara in the door while their friends can't believe that in a small span of time Chaerin become more mature and Dara become more stronger.

 

After Dara left they thought Chaerin will cry her eyes out again but instead they were shock because Chaerin throw herself towards Seungri and hug him tight.

"Hey what's happening?" Youngbae asked the two but instead of answering their friends the two turned their backs on them still in a side way hug and headed to the kitchen.

"Oh well, I think this moment is for lovers. So Minji-yah, let's go get some fresh air?" Daesung ask while wiggling his eyebrows. Minzy just slap his arm lovingly and just nodded to him while blushing and held his hand. "Aigoo! My Minji-yah is so cute!" Then he pinch her cheek and drag her outside.

 

TOP who is obviously happy make a loud giggle. Youngbae felt his hair in his nape all rises and he gulp thinking what's going to happen.

"Daddy Youngbae~~~" TOP called in a song but before he can utter a word Bommie immediately drag him AGAIN in THEIR room. Yeap you heard me right guys. That's why Dara is alone in her room last night because Bommie chose to sleep beside TOP.

"Yah! ert woman let go of me! You already touched me everywhere last night! Why you can't get enough! Yah! I want to have some time alone with my daddy! Yaaaaaaah!" Youngbae heard all the rant that coming to his hyung while they make way to their room. He just chuckle to their silliness. After his chuckle he realized that he is now alone and lonely.

"Aigoo! My lingering idea where are you?? I am so lonely. I need a girl~~" so he begin to sing and dance the song of I Need a Girl. He turn his head to the door just to see a long legged girl with a basket in her hand. He immediately compose his appearance and flashed his eyesmile to the girl. Obviously making a move to the girl.

"Excuse me, do you need something?" He asked politely while walking where the girl is standing.

"Morning sir, my halmoni just want me to give Master Jiyong this treats"

"I'm Dong Youngbae, bestfriend of Jiyong" he offer his hand for a handshake where the girl accepted it whole heartedly.

"Kwon Yuri, cousin of Master Jiyong" he was confused on why she called Jiyong master when in fact they are related with each other. "Oh! Her mother wants all of the people here in their island to call their family master and mistress" he cringed knowing the attitude of Jiyong's rude mother. He set aside his thoughts and invite Yuri inside to have a small chat with her.

 

 

The moment Dara step into the beach he scanned the beach immediately. She look at her left and to her right but she didn't saw him. She was about to go back to the house when she caught of a sleeping figure under a tree. She go near him with a smile on her face, she saw his right elbow blocking his eyes maybe from the sunlight. When she was two steps away from him that's the time she heard his muffled sobs. She realized that he's crying because he's shoulder is shaking and he's sobs is getting louder.

 

She tap his arm and fake a cough but all she received was a silence. She sit beside him and guide his head onto her lap. He was about to pull from her hold not knowing it is Dara but Dara speak that he can't help not to cry again.

"I love you Kwon Jiyong" she smiled from the reaction that she get from him."Let's eat. I am hungry" he ignore her for he felt overwhelmed. They were quiet until Jiyong stop from crying but still his elbow is in his eyes.

"I didn't hear you a while ago. Can you please repeat it again?" He said with a pleading voice.

"I am hungry, let's eat" she said truthfully for she didn't ate dinner last night.

"Not that one" he wiped his tears and face her. She suppress her laughter seeing his face with a red nose and puffy eyes.

"You're handsome despite your red nose and puffy eyes" she smiled to him genuinely.

"Fine. Let's go and feed those little monsters in your stomach" he was about to stand up when she cupped his face and spoke.

"I love you" she lean forward and gave Jiyong a wonderful gift he ever received. He can't help but to feel giddy feeling her soft lips against him again. How he missed those lips even though he kissed her last night. It feels different on his side for this kiss was initiated by Dara.

 

They broke the kiss feeling the need of the air. They look straight into their eyes with love and smile towards each other.

"Jiyong, I told you I love you but that doesn't mean we were already together. Let's give Chaerin sometime to move on. We have to respect her feelings" he can't help but be amaze that she is talking about this.

"I can see that you are now thinking straight. Don't worry I will not rush things. I'll wait until the day you tell me that you are already ready" he carressed her cheek and peck into her lips again. "Come on Dara" he stand to his feet and offer a hand to Dara which she gladly accepted with her heart crazily thumping.

 

As Jiyong and Dara enter the kitchen all their friends are now eating with Yuri.

"Master Jiyong" Yuri greet him while bowing.They were all shocked on how Yuri greeted Jiyong.

"Yuri I told you to stop calling me that" Ji said while ushering Dara to her sit and he sit next to her. They are not sweet towards each other but they make sure to attend the needs of one another.

 

Seungri on the other hand can't face her beloved noona. The truth is he didn't blame his favorite Jiyong hyung or his beloved Dara noona on what happen. For he was blaming himself for acting an irresponsible brother to her. Jiyong notice his silence and remember what happen last night.

"Yah Maknae!" Hearing his hyung's cold voice he can't help but to fear him.

"N..Neh hyung?" He ask without looking at Jiyong. All their friends look at Maknae afraid for his life. They all know, especially bigbang and Chaerin, that if Jiyong use this kind of tone the furious dragon was about to explode. TOP unconciously hold Bommie's hand, Daesung's hand hold Minzy's hand while Youngbae hold his spoon tightly.

"I am still angry about what happen in the forest. You disappoint me, I trusted you, I thought you can keep a promise but in the end I was wrong" Seungri wants to cry for he was a fool disappointing his hyung. He was just sitting across to his Jiyong hyung but he can't even lift his head towards the direction of Jiyong, afraid to see hatred in his eyes. "You're always doing this. I am tired lecturing you about something you have and you don't have to do. But what did you do? You just keep on listening to yourself. You didn't even listen on what your hyungs are saying. It is not bad if you are being carefree but atleast think about the consequences that you will get after your actions. What happen if I didn't saw Dara and she just fall in that cliff?" All their friends gasp on what happen, they all look at Dara with pity in their eyes. Seungri just bit his lower lip to prevent himself in breaking down. He felt a hand covering and carressing his right hand and realizing it was Chaerin.

"Jiyong.." Dara didn't continue on what she will say when Jiyong begin to speak again.

"Do you know on how high my hopes on you that you will gonna listen to me? You just crushed it last night with your feet. I entrust Dara's life to you for I am sure that you will not let any harm get into her. I guess I am wrong again" he heave a deep sigh before he continue.

 

 

"But I am thankful to you" they all look at Jiyong like he has something in his face. "If you weren't here for sure Chaerin is still mad to us. And thank you for supporting your hyung. Don't worry despite your wrong doings, you're still my favorite Maknae" Jiyong finishes his speech with a genuine smile. Seungri didn't resist himself and dashed his way to Jiyong and gave him a back hug. He was crying like a girl.

"I am sorry hyung. I am such a fool leaving noona behind but I promise that it is really accident. I am sorry noona. I love you hyung! I love you! I will never disappoint you again. Just promise me I am your favorite Maknae forever"

"Ew! Maknae your the only one Maknae here! Ofcourse your the only favorite Maknae of GD" they all exclaimed. Jiyong just laugh at them while tapping Seungri's elbow saying 'it is now alright'.

 

Their breakfast ended with smile in their faces oblivious that Maknae is holding Chaerin's hand under the table while making a joke.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waaaah! I dedicated this chapter to our favorite maknae..

Despite his controversies, he's still our favorite Maknae!

I hope he will listen to his Jiyong hyung from now on.. Kekeke