Overnight

Destined for Each Other

 

“Dara me and girls will watch bigbang again, do you want to come with us?” Chae ask me while smiling. We didn’t get the chance to talk what happen yesterday but we’re in good terms now.

“Oh about that, I can’t go now. Me and Jae will go home together” and I am excited about that.

“Okay, just take care of yourself and if he ditched you again just tell me, we’ll kick his as*” kekeke!

“Don’t worry I will not just kick his as* but also his balls. Kekeke!” I beam just to assure to her that I’m fine.

“Bye Dara!”

 

 

How many hours did I wait for Jae? 2? 3? It’s almost 7 but there’s no sign of Jae! Omo! My phone is dead and it’s also raining hard.

 

“Ahm excuse me sir but do you know if there’s a meeting going on in our school?” I ask one of the guard when I saw him. How come there’s only one guard right now?

“There’s no meeting there miss. I think they’re done at 3 pm and I think all the council go to Ms. Yoona’s house” that girl! She’s really testing my patience!

“Thanks!” I run from the school to the nearest convenience store. I don’t want to wait for the rain to stop in our school, it’s creeping me out.

 

”Excuse me, do you have a phone? I just want to call my parents to tell them where am I. I’ll just pay you for the charges” I smiled to the cashier. He look at me from head to toe then he smiled to me.

“Here” I get his phone and call my mom.

 

 

“Thanks! How much will I pay you?” I’m going to get my wallet when he talks.

“No need for you to pay me. Are you from Seoul University?”

“Ah yes” I answered timidly. The cashier is cute but he’s not my type.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung. What is your name?”

“Park Dara” I think he’s not a bad guy, you can see it in his eyes.

 

After making a call, I purchased some food for my dinner. 

 

I’m eating my dinner when the chime makes a sound. It’s raining hard outside and the customer have the guts to run in that rain?

 

Someone sits not far away from me, I think he’s eating a ramen I can see him in my peripheral view. He’s also humming while eating? I look at his direction but his back is facing me. He’s wearing a jacket with a black hood, he has a slim figure but a broad shoulder and his hair is black. I think he can feel my scrutinizing eyes because he looks at my way.

 

“Omo! GD?!”

“Ah hi?” I smiled to him, atleast I have someone to accompany me while waiting for the rain to stop.

“How did you get in here?”

“I ran?”

“Do you have to answer me with that tone? You can answer without asking yourself, you know?”

“Hahaha! I’m sorry about that. You? How did you get here?”

“I’ve just waited for my bf in 3 fu**ing hours!”

“You don’t have to curse while shouting” he said while smiling.

“I’m sorry, it’s just that my phone is dead and I don’t know if he texted me or not. And I don’t have the right to be pissed with him. I’ll just throw my phone later to ease what I am feeling”

“Is that the way how you release your anger to someone or something? Haha! So you’re rich?”

“No, we’re just in the middle class. It’s just that it’s my phone’s fault why I am here. Wait, where is Chae and the girls? I thought they’re going to watch your performance.”

“Chae is already in her house, she just texted me”

“Then why are you here?”

“I drop her at the bus stop and I felt like I want to eat so I go here”

“Then why you didn’t invite her so that you’re with someone you can be with?”

“I also don’t know” then he shrug.

 

 

 

“Omo! It’s already midnight and we’re stuck here!”

“You want to go home?”

“Of course!” I narrow my eyes to him. How can he ask me such a silly questions?!

“Then let’s go!” he begin to stand and heading to the sliding door.

“But it’s raining, we can get wet” I mumble to myself.

“It’s okay, were heading home so there’s no one will mind if we’re wet or not” he said while smiling.

“Okay!” I smiled from what he is thinking it’s not really bad if we wet ourselves. It’s already midnight so no one will see us.

 

We were playing while running. I think now I am fond of playing under the rain. I didn’t notice that we are at the front of my house.

 

“Come inside! You have to dry first before going home” I thug his shirt to come with me inside. I knock in our door so that mom will open it to us.

“But” the door opens before he finish his sentence.

“Omo! Dara why you’re so wet! And goodmorning GD” I forgot it’s already morning.

“Mom save your questions later, it’s really cold here. Can we come inside first?” then mom give us way to come inside.

 

I gave GD some clothes from the closet of my father. Mom washed his clothes after he take a bath. I’m already in my pajama when I go downstairs, I saw GD talking to my father.

 

“I saw her in the convenience store sitting alone so I enter the store for I can accompany her waiting for the rain to stop” so it means he really go there to be with me? I feel my heart makes a thumping sound. Aigoo! Chae is very lucky to have him, he’s really sweet. Unlike Jae, when I open my phone he didn’t even text me before the class ended. He only text me when it is 6:30 pm. How could he forget about me?!

 

I approach them while smiling, I don’t want them to notice that I heard what are they talking about.

 

“Dad leave GD alone, you’re asking to many questions. I think he’s tired now, GD you can sleep at the guest room”

“Wow I never thought that you’re now the head of this house” dad said while standing up.

“Okay you two sleep now. It’s late” then he enter their room with mom. I think I saw mom smiling widely. What’s their problem?

 

Okay I think I have to go to my room now, it’s getting awkward.

 

“Ahm night GD. Ah I mean morning. Kekeke!” I was about to enter in my room when he speak.

“Thanks for the clothes and a house, by the way goodmorning” he said next me. I look at him while smiling and he also smiled to me. I think I really like his attitude.

 

When I enter my room I can’t help but to think about a guy sleeping next to my room. I don’t know how but I want to sleep next to him. Kyaaah! Stop it Dara! You’re crazy! Aish!

 

While thinking of him I heard a knock in my door, is it my mom? 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke! i'm sorry i didn't get the chance to write the next chapter.. 

 

i am really busy these past few days.. kekeke