Angel's Cry

Destined for Each Other

 

I stand beside him, he’s looking at the view of the whole city of Seoul.

 

“Wow! It’s beautiful” I voiced out my mind.

“Yeah, it is”

“Are you always go here? I mean here in the hotel. Do you own this place?”

“Are you really going to ask me so many questions when in the first place I just want you to say thank you?” Aigoo!

“Oh! I’m sorry and thank you. I just didn’t expect that all of you are concern with me” I felt guilty. But honestly I really appreciate their effort. I remember again the commotion a while ago. I can’t face the whole school, I’m sure all the students already know what happen.

 

“Yes, I own this place. Not only the pent house but this hotel” I look at him. I have so many questions that linger in my head. I think his the biggest distraction I need.

“So you’re rich? But why I always see you walking and not riding in your car? And why you have to sing in a bar when technically there are many offers to your band from other big companies?” I think I have bombarded him so many questions.

“First of all, I don’t usually bring my car with me. I’m more comfortable in walking and I can think while I’m walking. And the offers; we didn’t sing for fame, we just want to sing because it’s our passion and we love to sing”

“So GD, what’s your real name?”

“Kwon Jiyong” so he’s really rich. And not only rich, very rich! Kwon is the richest family here in South Korea. He’s even richer than Jae.

“I know you know us, Kwons. Are you not going to ask me something?”

“What do you want me to ask you?” do I have to ask him something? Ah I know!

“Ah! Right! Ahm I want to ask you if Chae gone here?” suddenly his face turned to sour. Why?

“No, you’re the first except for bigbang. They’re my childhood friend since I remember”

“Why?” I’m just curious ok?

 

Suddenly he became silent. Is there something wrong?

 

“There’s the guest room, you go to sleep” he turn his back to me and walk away.

 

That guy has a short-temper! Aish!

 

“Goodnight Ji!” I shouted when I saw him in front of his room from the veranda. He look at me in a few seconds before he answer me.

“Goodnight” then he enters his room. Kyaah! I think my heart is going to burst! OMG! Then suddenly I remember Chae, this is wrong! I must NOT, I repeat, I am NOT going to fall in love with that guy! Chae is a good friend and I don’t want to waste our friendship because of that guy.

 

I must admit, he got my attention from the first time I saw him. Aish! Dara you are crazy!

 

 

 

I am in the bed when I remember HIM, the reason of my misery. I felt betrayed, I didn’t expect us to be like this. I didn’t know if we already ended are relationship because I didn’t say anything when I saw him. I wish I slap him, I kick him, I scratch his face but I can’t. Because I love him, I can’t bear to hurt him like that.

 

I didn’t notice that I am crying really loud when I felt something in the edge of the bed, no, someone is sitting in the bed. When I look who it is, I saw brown orbs. I think he heard me from his room. Am I really crying really loud that he heard me? Suddenly he lean and then hug me in a sitting position. I just cried myself to him.

 

“Shhh! Everything’s going to be alright”

“Why am I hurting so bad when in fact he’s just a guy!?”

“You’re hurting because you didn’t accept the fact that you’re not meant for each other” he said calmly.

“How could you say that we’re not meant for each other, you don’t have any idea how we love each other! Do you know how it feels to let go of someone you really love for a long time just for them to be happy?!”

 

He didn’t say anything, he just trying to make me calm. When I stop crying, he said something that really changes my mind.

 

“If he loves you then why he have the guts to hurt you like this? And if you love him, you respect what will be his decision. Don’t make yourself be miserable, you didn’t deserve this kind of treatment”

 

Why I didn’t think about that? Base from his voice his looking at me. I look at him to see if his really serious. When we are looking at each other’s eyes, I felt like I want to kiss him. But being a good friend to Chae I am not going to do that.

 

I look away first before I do something I’ll regret afterwards. My heart, why you’re acting like this! I think I’m just nervous, yes that’s it, I’m just nervous.

 

 

 

Suddenly he lifts my head, and then he leans to me. I don’t know how we end up like this, his lips against mine. At first his lips is only pressing to mine then he moves his lips but I didn’t move mine, he’s my bottom lips and I like it. I think I’m going to die! There’s an electrifying thing that flowing through my body. I can’t restrain myself not to kiss him, he’s just irresistible! I close my eyes and I respond to him. We are like this for about 10 mins? I don’t know but this is the longest kiss I ever had. I felt the mattress against my back, he on top of me.

 

I am holding his hair while we are kissing, while his right hand is in the back of my neck and the other one is in my waist. But before we make a mistake he stop kissing me, he lean against his hands and look at me. I think I saw him smile.

 

“You know you don’t have to be nervous”

“EH?!”

“I can feel your heart you know” Omo!

 

“Do you have any idea how close we were?” he added, so he felt my nervousness. Luckily, he didn’t know what I am thinking right now. Aish!

 

“Go to sleep now. You have a class tomorrow” I just nod to him.

 

He left me all alone in this room. But I am not sad anymore, I don’t know what I am feeling right now. I am confused, but I’ll make sure I will never ever fall inlove to that guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this will be my last update today! :) 

i didn't write the next chapter.. kekeke! 

patience is a virtue.. kekeke! 

 

lots of love from me! ♥