Han River

Destined for Each Other

 

I start to go in every stall where many people are drinking. I think she wants to drink her frustration right now. But I can’t see her! Aish! Where is she!?

 

This is the last stall, I hope she’s here. But to my dismay she’s not here. Argh! I can’t find her! I am walking from the stalls to the Han River the last place where I saw her, I don’t think that she’s here. I bowed my head because I’m frustrated right now. Why I can’t find her?!

 

Suddenly I felt myself being bump with a girl. The girl stumbles back so I hold her against my body. We gain our balance so I try to see her face, the dress caught my eye, it is familiar to me. I look at her and my heart began to thump like crazy. It’s like the first time I saw and kiss her.

 

I can’t contain my happiness that’s why I hug her tightly. I thought I will not find her.

 

Dara’s POV

After I run from them I felt tired I look at my surroundings and I found out that I’m here again at the Han River. I know this place because Jae and I go here when we miss each other and if we have an argument. I look at my reflection in the water, I gasp when I saw how pathetic I am. I can still feel the pain but I don’t want to cry anymore. I’m in a public place and I don’t want to create a commotion here.

 

After realizing how stupid I am, I begin to walk with my head down, I don’t want other people to see my face because I feel I am ugly right now.

 

I felt myself stumble backward because I bump into someone. Why there are people who don’t look from what they are going? Aish! Good thing these guy hold me. When I look at this guy his eyes got big then all I can feel is that I am trapped into a tight hug. His warmth gives me strength, so I hug him back. Thanks GD for always there for me when I need someone.

 

After the hug we look at each other’s eye. My heart makes a thumping sound. I don’t know but I suddenly feel secured when he hug me. Why he is here? Did he look for me?

 

“Where did you go? All of us are looking for you” oh! I thought he look all by himself.

“I am tired looking for you! Pabo!” he is smiling to me. I can’t help but to smile to him also.

“Let’s eat?” I ask him. Then suddenly he pull me, we started to walk until we reach a small stall. He’s really starving, he can’t talk because his mouth are so full. I really don’t want to eat, but I can’t help but to eat also so that GD will not get worried to me.

 

Wow! It’s true that if you’re broken hearted try to eat something, it will ease the pain that you are feeling.

 

After we eat our dinner he pay the bill and we’re ready to go. I really don’t want to go home.

 

“I’ll drop you to your house. Let’s go?”

“GD, I don’t want to go home”

“But your parents will be worry about you”

“I’ll just text them. If I’m going home and sleep at my bed all I could do is to think what happen, I will not able to get some sleep” I said to him while pouting.

 

 

 

He drag me again, am I look like a kid that he must drag where he wants to go? Aigoo! My arms! I think it will swell later. We arrived at the KJ Hotel, it’s a five star hotel and the rent of their room is so expensive. Aish! I don’t have money to pay for the rent.

 

“Master, your parents are there in their room” the butler said to GD.

“Don’t tell them I am here with a girl. If anyone of you told them that, prepare your resignation letter” GD said with a cold voice.

 

 

“I’m going to the pent house, I’ll just call someone if we need something” wow! Did I hear him right? Pent house? Is this guy rich? If you look at him his handsome I know his rich but I didn’t realize that he’s this rich.

 

We are at the elevator when I want to ask him so many questions.

 

“GD” I called him without looking at him.

“Save your questions later” does he have a split personality? A while ago he’s sweet and always smiling, now he’s like a strict professor that is giving an exam. I don’t know how Chae resist his attitude.

 

DING!

 

When the elevator opens, I saw their pent house. Wow! Is he alone here? It’s very huge! When I get to see the inside of the pent house I was in awe. Its aura is like a house but the appearance is like you’re in a mansion.

 

I send a message to Bommie and my parents that I will be staying in my friend’s house. They didn’t mind it because they know what I am going through.

 

I got distracted when GD’s phone rings.

 

“Hello” he answered the phone.

“No, I didn’t find her. I received the text from Bommie that Dara is safe so I decided to go home since it’s already late and I am tired. Okay, see you tomorrow. Thanks. Nyt”

 

“You didn’t told Chae that I am here with you?”

“She doesn’t need to know” okay, what a jerk!

 

 

“Here!” what is this? Clothes?

“What’s this?”

“My clothes change your clothes, you have already a foul smell” I smell myself, I don’t smell like what he said! Aish! Such a jerk. I just glare to him.

“Where’s the comfort room?” then he point one of the door.

 

I entered the comfort room, wow! I think his CR is huge like my bedroom.

 

I feel like I’m so fresh after I take a bath. Thank goodness! I wear his shirt and short, his shirt is so long that’s why the short can’t be seen at first sight. I smelled his shirt, I felt relaxed even the only thing that is hugging me is his shirt.

 

I come out in the bathroom to see an old lady outside. Hmm. I don’t know if she’s a maid here, maybe she’s his personal maid.

 

“Give me your clothes so that you have something to wear tomorrow” she said while smiling. I think she’s really kind, because her smile is very genuine.

“Thanks for the concern” while showing to her my 90 degree bow.

 

“Where is GD?” I ask her still in a bend position. When I stand properly I look for her but I didn’t see her. Omo! Is she a ghost? Creepy!

 

 

I have to find GD, I am scared of ghost! I look for him even in the kitchen. Aish! Why can’t I see him!? Aigoo! I’ll just go to the veranda to have a fresh air. I’m not scared anymore.

 

 

When I reach the veranda, I saw him. Suddenly, my heart begins to thump really loud. Aish! I can’t really control my feelings, I don’t know why I’m acting like this. I have to think about Chae and Jae. But it is not wrong to be friends with GD, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay! i updated again! kekeke!

someone requested it and i am OL so why not?! :)

it's a good thing there's someone subscribed here again.. :)

comments and suggestion will be appreciated..

i am really spoiling my readers.. kekeke!

 

Love lots from me! ♥