Heartbreaker

Destined for Each Other

 

Jiyong’s POV

I was shocked when a guy sitting next to her lean his head to her shoulder. I felt my blood all rising to my head, I want to punch the guy. But I was stop by his words.

 

“I’m sorry Dee”

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

“I’m sorry Dee”

 

I hold his hand, I think this is the sign I’ve been waiting for. I also lean my head to his head and we look at the river with a smile on our faces.

 

Suddenly a guy sitting next to us walk away but I didn’t get the chance to look at him because I close my eyes when he passed through us.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know how to face all the students in our school. I know that the break up scene between me and Jae is now spreading in our school this very moment. Is it wrong that I’m being selfish again? I just want to be happy.

 

I am here at the school, all the students is looking at me like I’m the one who stole Jae from Yoona. They’ve been glaring at me since I entered the school.

 

Jae’s been caring to me, whenever some students insult me for being selfish he just defend me. We’re always been together all throughout the day. Bommie, Chae and Minzy don’t like what is my decision but they’ve been there whenever some students throw something to me.

 

 

 

Those past few days, I’ve been bullied by the students in our school. Some are show their support to me for choosing Jae but some despise me. At first day being bullied, I am ashamed of myself. But when some student stood for me, strength begins to form inside of me.

 

I can see that Jae is trying to fill all the empty space in my heart. But a part of me is craving for something or should I say someone.

 

Whenever I am texting GD he’s not replying. I don’t know if he doesn’t want to talk to me or he’s just busy. I want to ask Chae if something wrong to GD but I don’t want her to think that GD and I have some relationship. I just want to know what he is doing these past few days. (sigh)

 

 

 

I ask Jae sometimes if he and Yoona still have a contact but he said that if they exchange messages it’s all about the baby and nothing more. I believe him and I am happy that we spend more time together.

 

*Sunday morning*

 

“Dara! Dara! Wake up now! We have to go to the church!” my mom really loves to disturb my sleep.

 

“Okay Mom! I’m taking a bath now!” I also shout from my room. Kekeke! Jae just texted me yesterday that he will not go to church with us because their family is going to Jeju island for this weekend. So basically we didn’t spend time yesterday and today.

 

 

 

 

I texted Bommie, Chae and Minzy after we gone to church. I invited them for some shopping activity. I miss shopping! :) But they said that they will bring bigbang. Aish! I thought I can have them all by myself.

 

 

 

I’m here at the mall right now, I’m sitting near at the entrance. My parents drop me here because the truth is I don’t know how to go here by myself. Kekeke! I’m a house buddy you know. All I know is the way from our house to school and Han River that’s all. I’m bored, I’ve texted them 3 hours ago! How come they are not here?? I play some games in my phone so that I will not get bored. Then I noticed that there’s someone standing in front of me, when I look who it is I saw them!

 

“Wow! I’ve just wasted my 3 hours just sitting here!” Aish!

“Mianhe!” Aigoo! It’s okay to apologize but why they have to apologize at the same time?

 

I started to walk away from them when someone caught my eye. Two familiar figures and I think who they are. If you look at them they act like a sweet couple, holding hands while walking. How sweet! I don’t know if I have to confront them or not. I can’t seem to move in my position.

 

“Dara! What? I thought were going?” she stands beside me. I think curiosity begin to eat her so she look at the way where I am looking. BOOM! There! Jae and Yoona!

 

Unconsciously I begin to walk towards those two. I don’t know how I’m going to confront them but I am sure I will not stoop down to their level. I think all my girls and bigbang followed me.

 

“J-Jae?” if you will look at his face right now you will think that he saw a ghost.

“D-Dara” I can’t control my eyes, one tear fall on my eyes then another one and another one. I feel like my world just crushed! No, it was destroyed. I wipe the tears from my eyes and just stare to both of them. I want to ask him why but I can’t find my voice.

 

I want to run but my feet don’t listen to me! I think my friends are also shocked because I can’t hear them. The truth is I can’t hear anything! All I can hear is the sob forming from me. I saw Jae walking towards me. I trusted him! He fooled me many times and this time I will not forgive him! Why did I do to deserve this? When he lifted his hand to touch my face I run. I run away from them, away from my friends, away from Yoona and away from Jae.

 

Jiyong’s POV

How dare this guy hurt someone like her? My fist is forming a ball and ready to punch this guy. Her friends and we, bigbang, are just waiting for her to explode. I mean we want her to release all the pain in her heart. I don’t want to hear her sobs, I move forward to punch the guy’s face when Bommie hold my arm. I look at Bommie and she just shakes her head. I bowed down my head, I don’t want to see her like that. If she feels pain I feel like I’m in pain too. I don’t know why I reacted so much when in fact she’s not my gf.

 

When I saw the guy walk toward her direction my heart is aching. I watched every moves she make like what I’ve done whenever I see her. She didn’t flinch when the guy is in front of her but when the guy lifted his hand to touch her, she ran away. I froze from what I saw, I saw her face, her face that can be compare to a goddess it is now stained by her tears. I want to run with her but I can’t I remember I’m here with Chaerin and not for her.

 

 

 

I saw Bommie look at us, I know she’s also hurting.

 

“Guys help me to find her please. She’s not really an outgoing person. She doesn’t know the places here in Seoul. All she knows is the way from her house to school. Help me find her please” Bommie said while crying. It’s good that TOP is right here to sooth her.

“We have to separate ways to find her. Seoul is a big city, we can’t find her if we stick together” that’s my boy, Youngbae.

“Okay, the three girls will stick together while bigbang will separate ways” I suggest to them, I think they agree on what I’ve said.

 

“I’ll help” the guy begins to speak. I just want to punch him but I don’t want them to think that Dara and I have something.

“No!” Bommie begin to sob really loud.

“Bommie we can find her easily if he will help us. The more people who will find her the great percent that we will track where she is. It’s getting late we must find her now” TOP hyung said to Bommie.

 

“Let’s find her now” I interrupted their conversation. I’m ready to go when someone grab my hand.

“Text me if you see her, don’t make any move that will disappoint me” Chaerin said while looking at her feet.

“I promise” that’s the time when she look at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kekeke! and another update! 

technically i am not going to update now because i am not in my dorm but because i love my readers i tried my best just to give you this long chapter! :)

and thanks to my bf for the internet connection.. :)

comments and suggestion will be appreciated..

 

Love lots from me! ♥