Understanding

Destined for Each Other

 

Seungri’s POV

 

“…..but I love Dara” with that hyung peeled Chaerin’s hand holding his arm and headed to the shor-cut.

 

 

We left dumbfounded after hyung revealed his feelings. Although we, Bigbang, knew his feelings towards noona we didn’t expect him to end his relationship to Chaerin like this. I look at their faces and like what I expected they are shock especially the girls but among the girls Chaerin has the worst reaction. Her face is full of tears mixed with the rain fall.

 

 

“Maknae! Get your things and accompany Chaerin! We’re going back to the rest house and ask some help” TOP hyung said while assisting Bom noona.

 

 

 

The moment we reach the rest house, I saw Chaerin go outside the house. I know I have no right to go to her but I like her. The moment hyung and her are just friends and she watch one of our gig that time I felt this. I don’t know if this is love at first sight because I don’t believe in that kind of sh** but the moment I saw her I don’t know anymore. I know I fell for her and I was shocked when hyung told us that they are finally together. At first I didn’t believe them and the time goes by I fell for her more but the more I can’t reach her.

 

 

Sometimes I pity her because I can see that hyung doesn’t put much attention to her. I know hyung and noona love each other but how about HER.

 

 

I saw her sitting at the cottage near the beach. I sit beside her while she’s crying really loud. I felt like being stab many times seeing her like this.

 

 

“I don’t need your pity” she said while crying.

“Do you think I pity you? If only you know how much I am happy right now”

“What do you mean?! Are saying that you plan all of this?!” she shouted to me.

“What happen a while ago is just an accident. I didn’t mean to lose track to noona, she’s important to me like you”

“So why are you saying that you’re happy when here I am feeling in pain!” I faced her. I can’t find the Chaerin that has a fierce face, all I can see is a girl that is really in pain.

 

 

I reach for her hand but she slap my hand so I put my hands at my side.

 

 

“Tell me! Tell me I am stupid! That’s what you want to say right!?”

“You’re not stupid. Do you know why I am happy?” she just look at me while crying.

“Because I am being pathetic?” she whisper but I can still hear her. A smile form in my lips. “Why are you smiling?!” she ask me again.

“I am happy because hyung will not inflict any pain to you after this”

“Huh?”

“Hyung and you are not together anymore, right? He can’t hurt you anymore” still smiling.

“You’re not making any sense” she glared at me. She look at the beach, it’s still raining hard.

 

 

SILENCE

 

 

“Do you think hyung and noona is not hurting?” I became serious because I know that this is the moment to tell her what I want to say. “Do you think they love each other without thinking of you?”

“I know that but why now?! Do they think that GD and I are still together?!”

“Do you think that they love each other for a very long time? I thought that all of us here you are the one who is very close from those two but why you didn’t notice it? Or you knew but you didn’t admit to yourself” she bit her lower lip so I continue. “And maybe it is God will that this is happening for you to realize that you’ve been hurting for a very long time”

“Yes I know that I am between the two but they didn’t think on what will happen in our relationship if it’s going to happen!” I heave a deep sigh, I think it will be a looong night.

“If they didn’t think about you for sure they were together the moment they saw each other”

“Do you know how much pain they inflicted to me?! I was humiliated in front of all our friends!!”

“Do you think hyung wants that to happen?!” I can’t contain myself, unconsciously I shouted to her. I know in this type of approach she will listen to me. “If you didn’t insist to him to choose between you and noona you will not be humiliated. You know, a while ago you’re being selfish! Do you think hyung will just sit here and wait for some news about where is the girl he loves the most?! If you’re in his shoes, what will you do?!”

“Don’t give me that sh** reason! If I were him?! If he’s in my position, what do you think will be his reaction?! You! If you were in my position, what will you do?!”

“Me? What will I do if I were in your shoes?” I ask in a calm voice, I know she will listen to me so I talk to her in a calm voice. “I’ll accept what she wants” then I smiled reminiscing the day when I am watching Chaerin being happy with hyung.

“I will be happy whenever I see her with the one she loves. Remember whatever your love ones wants you will do anything to make them happy even freedom? If she wants to be with someone who will make her happy, I’ll sacrifice my happiness for her. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to make someone happy. If you just hold-on to them you’ll just hurt each other but if you let go he will be happy even though you’re hurting inside” I hold her hand but this time she didn’t flinch and just let me be.

“I know it is not easy to move-on but there will be a time that you will thank them for what happen because they teach you how to be strong. You feel pain right now but I know time will come that you will find someone who can make you happy. Like what they say, if you lost something there is something that you will get that are better than the one you’ve lost” I look at her in the eyes. She’s not crying anymore but she’s still sobbing and still listening on what I have to say. “I hope you’ll understand what they’ve been through, don’t just think about yourself. I know you can see that they really love each other. I know it is hard to forgive especially now that the pain is fresh but remember hatred is not the key for you to be happy. Just remember we’re just here to console you and not to laugh at you” she bit her lower lip. I smiled to her.

“Chaerin, I know that noona and hyung is important to you and you’re also important for them. Don’t let this issue ruin everything. It is not wrong if you can’t face them right now because you felt betrayed but don’t let this be the reason for you to hate them. Talk to them it will make you clarify some things.  For me, they didn’t do anything against you, it is just that they fall hard towards each other. Do you understand now what I want to tell you? If you want to get angry, go ahead but don’t throw all the things that they’ve shared with you” she just nod to me. I pat her head and smiled to her.

“You know I think you don’t love hyung”

“Huh?” she said with a weak voice and you can see in her face that she’s confuse on what I am saying.

“You just attach to him that you can’t let go. You can’t imagine yourself doing things alone that you always do with him. You can’t face tomorrow being alone, you want someone to be always at your side. You might like him at first but you don’t love him. Remember like is different from love” I stand up and turn my back to her. “Think about the things that I told you. I know you can stand again, I want the Chaerin who is brave and not easily give up”

 

 

I was far from her when she called me so I stop from walking to hear what will she say.

 

 

“Seungrat! Kansahamnida!” I smiled and lifted my right hand to say that I heard her but my back is still facing her. I hope she will just be happy for the two of our friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can you believe it?! Seungri is mature now! kekeke! 

sorry for the late update.. WRITER'S BLOCK! :)